Movies that you truly hate

>I'll start: 50 Shades of Grey

CaddieShack 2.

Beerfest

The Godfather II

cliched, boring, overplayed, overhyped

clerks 2

Of all the movies out there worthy of hate, why this one op? Unless you are a 45 yr old single woman this movie shouldn't even be on your radar

>clerks 2
Wow you've cut me deep user..

Aliens

Wait till you watch godfather 3

This piece of shit, the name of the director should tell you all you need to know.

Memento. Babby's first nonlinear narrative.

I hate it because my girlfriend tried to drag me to the movies to watch it 3 times within 2 weeks. I told her "hell fuck no'' sweetheart.

>She dumped me for this fucking movie.

Oh Jesus! If that is true that is fucking brutal! Sorry mate but it sounds like you're better off

Maybe she was just trying to tell you she wanted to be tied up and dominated, you should have gone for it

your picture really makes me think, OP

did you watch it even once?
if not, your hatred is irrational

still not organic enough, keep trying

.>Bobcat Goldthwaith

I watched Jack And Jill on Saturday.

Im not saying that im *sure* theres a connection, but within 1 hour of it finishing I got some nasty gastroentiritis and spent 52 hours shitting and puking without a pause.

So... probably that.

The Man from Earth.

I hate that movie with a passion.
I will even say that it is OBJECTIVELY a bad movie. It isn't even a movie for fucks sake.

Can provide details why if needed.

in my opinion 50 Shades of Grey makes women (of all ages) more degenerate. I mean, even more.

Why?

Now You See Me

Batman vs Superman, Romeo + Juliet ('96), and Transformers: Age of Extinction are without the most painful movies I've ever sat through.

Thank you. Do you agree that 3 is your favorite?

Wait till you watch the godfather

So much this. Every part of it is painful.

Nah, the original is the only one I give a shit about. The rest of the series was unnecessary.

Romeo + Juliet

Basically any movie with Bryce Dallas Howard, Jessica Chastain, Amy Adams, Jennifer Lawrence, Matt Damon, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Will Smith, Seth Rogen, Jamie Foxx, James Franco and his little brother, etc..

Hated it. It insists upon itself.

idk, Bee Movie?

If we didn't have this movie, there wouldn't be the RLM review ( which was one of their best).

how could that possibly be a bad thing

never watched red letter before. Worth?

Moulin Rouge

Moulin Rouge
Transformers
Sullivan's Travels
Forrest Gump
Man Of Steel
BvS
Suicide Squad
Matrix Reloaded
Enter the Void
School of Rock

Swingers (1996)
Tron
Iron Man 2
The Avengers

Mah nigga

Yeah, that episode in particular is their funniest.

>School of Rock
disgusting

kiss kiss bang bang

Star Trek '09
The Nolan Batman trilogy
Lawrence of Arabia
Django Unchained
everything by Rob Zombie

All of them.

>Sullivan's Travels
wat

The Good Dinosaur

Transformers 2
Transformers 3
Pretty much anything Roland Emmerich made that wasn't universal soldier
Terminator 3
X men 3
Iron man 3
Catwoman

Alien
>movie about a monster
Aliens
>how can I up the anty, the movie

I think I finally got the joke about james cameron raising the bar.

500 days of summer

I really hate Kick-Ass. Actually, I hate most Mark Millar adaptations if not because the actual talents behind it (Matthew Vaughn)

>Bryce Dallas Howard
Oh come on!?!

Die Hard

The most overrated piece of shit ever. Bruce Willis fucking sucks, and the only two movies I didn't absolutely hate him in were Hostage and Hudson Hawk.

>Forrest Gump

Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind

>everything by Rob Zombie
There is no director worse than rob zombie.
Hes the embodiment of THAT guy for movies.
Like his movies are that highschool notebook full of "crazy" "gorey" drawings that teenager with a guns and roses shirt and piercings.
Hes that fucking person that thinks making something involves taking superficial ideas from other sources and stitching them on for no reason besides "it looked cool"
Fuck

Anything that has to do with Lord or the Rings:

everything by Tarantino

Knight of Cups
Synecdoche NY
Southland Tales

>-Twitch

Sausage Party

>But it's the first R-rated animated movie, well I mean it's not but lets ignore that,
>but it's the first good one, well it's not it's just a bunch of raunchy humor,
>but it's the first r-rated animated movie within the past year, if we ignore everything out of the states.

This so much

Matrix Revolutions
Epic Movie
Scary Movie

You either love him or hate him. It's understandable.

Godzilla 2014
Mad Max Fury Road

Melancholia
The constant fucking shaky cam made it impossible to watch

Agreed

He's the guy who takes great ideas and wonders "how can we make this more retarded? how can we turn this into something 13 year old edgelords can enjoy?"

V for Vendetta and Children of Men.

Contempt
Jean-Luc Godard spends the entire movie basically saying narratives are silly and attempting to find meaning in them is silly too by creating the most boring fucking movie he can.

provide details, I didn't like the ending and it is kinda pretentious, but the overall idea was ok... or no?