I recorded some tracks years ago for a now outed serial rapist. here they are

i met this guy through a friend at an open mic, and he insisted on a quick recording session.

he also insisted that we use ONE mic, and lay all the tracks out at once. we had to have our friend burt play his cajon that he "always has in his trunk"-- keep in mind burt isnt even a musician.

anyways, they sat on my hard drive because he never asked for them. until now

he got outed by 4 girls for rape, and the proceedings are happening as we speak. these lyrics definitely have a "dennis reynolds" vibe, and they may as well be rape memoirs he sickly portrayed as love songs. maybe thats the only love he knows.

regardless, i just added some reverb presets i made on my DAW that i really like, and compressed it slightly. it might kinda clip at some points due to the amount of reverb but i dont even want to commit to make this palatable.

honestly, he sounds kinda like phil elvrum and its not TOO bad... just listen to the lyrics they become so... dark in the context of the current situation. let me know what you guys think, im so fucking appalled by the entire situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

canvas-collective.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the link, fucking pleb self forgot to include it in the post

canvas-collective.bandcamp.com/releases

sounds an awful lot like thinly veiled shilling kiddo

Based

nah, i havent been on this board since 2013. why the fuck would i shill like this, theres like an indefinite amount of bandcamp threads on here let along framing myself as a rapist with a real name?? on Sup Forums?? lmao

chill out

I can see how the absurdity of this situation makes it seem fake so hopefully this gives more context. i met this kid through my bud R****, and he tagged along with us to like, 2 open mics in early 2016. check out his IG: williamwhitingiii , hes currently homeless due to all of this and the fact hes a sociopath in general.

im not gonna expand much more on this because its not a big deal, im just pretty astounded someone thought this was shilling (but then again, the person who thought i was shilling was prolly some 16 yo who only sees self benefit as the reason of communication), and i just wanted somewhere to talk about this considering its slightly taboo. slightly

You haven't been here since 2013? Why would this make you return here? Surely you've been somewhere else for 4 years?

>I am flabbergasted that someone would think this is me shilling my music
>let me explain in detail why this isn't me shilling

did he legitly rape these girls you think or is it more of a "I regret fucking this guy" sort of deal?

because when i think of a place appropiate to share this i think of Sup Forums

most of my online presence is on RYM and id be delighted to share it w you but i tend to not give info out to people on the internet that insist on being as self righteous as possible.

also, i can call several local venues right now and get a show, its not very hard considering ive been in this local scene for like 6 years now. so i really dont get it

im done replying to you now i just was pretty excited to share this but it looks like the most ill get on here are a bunch of self righteous kids under 20 insisting that theyre right and shutting down everyone underneath their narcissistic/ oedipal tendencies...

i hope Sup Forums hasnt gone this far down the drain. cmon boys. ill never forget the HRO days

i think its the latter, he definitely smooth talked it out of them. i dont think any accusations pointed to violence. he'll probably get off free but the fucker got kicked out of his house at 23.

please respond

Shit like this is why I'll never interact with a female fan or artist. It's just not worth the liability.

do you think you'll ever meet him again
he has a very solid voice

>Road Of Sorrow (Tell Me I'm A Rapist)
sounds a bit malicious tbqh

You come off as very condescending and full of yourself, so I was giving you shit. You basically came in and said
>Hey guys, check out this weirdo rapist's music lol he didnt even know how to record properly

yeah dude, especially with the toxicity of SJW culture... but honestly this dudes so creepy id feel victimized if i was one of those girls too.

im pretty against the rampant rape accusations because of shit like this too. this dude belongs on an offenders list though, but he'll get swept under the rug because every girl ever is crying wolf.

possibly, R**** is an old friend of his but even he is skeptical of him, not to mention he's working on his MS

like the dudes a waste he hasnt done anything since HS. also his voice got helped alot by the amount of pre delay i throttled the mids with. hard to be a tenor and not sound good.

>he's creepy so even though this is just regret-rape IE not rape, he deserves his life ruined
So this is what a female's mind is like

no he knew what he was doing, his dads a music teacher and in an americana band- and kinda the reason why this is his existence as a whole.

i was just astounded that the board got so soft, which isnt really a bad thing it was really fucking degenerative around 2009 (MPP just came out, it was a circus). like jesus, worst shit used to come through here i guess im just washed up.

i always found Sup Forums a place to be myself and as blatant as possible when i was a teen and i guess its just not the same. i definitely feel like an old guy and awkward now

also this is delightful as ive never been called condescending on here. maybe youve been around for a while and even you gotta say people have lightened up a little around here. im pretty heavy on the left nowadays, but even shit like pol looks like everyone is nice to eachother.

Sup Forums has always been a community, but it feels a lot less like open waters now. im really spamming my own thread now so ill fuck off for good. dont think this is where i belong now

so many memories

>always sunny reference
>all lowercase with punctuation
>rape rape rape rape
>phil elverum mention
>”im so fucking appalled”

how many tumblr cliches can you pull off in one post?

sick post op, anybody else you want to defame anonymously while youre still here?

okay let's tack on the good old
>self deprecation
>grandstanding
>appeal to "old Sup Forums"

>on Sup Forums
>"an outed serial rapist"
>on bandcamp
>"an odd man"
curious

you are a shitty person

>muh mu memoirs
Oh boo hoo. One person fucking with you doesn't speak for an entire board anyway. I don't know how you ever survived here to begin with. Good riddance

>defame anonymously
that's an interesting notion

if i say "john candy raped me in a van in 1989" on Sup Forums dot org forward slash em u that is anonymous defamation

yeah it's a real interesting notion queermo

Sounds like fucking shit, why the fuck anyone (you or whoever) recorded this piece of crap and with what kind of poor equipment?
There are various basic skills lacking here
Seriously, it's defective and no made-up-"edgy" story it's going to make it better

Cool story, OP

not an argument fuckface, nice going tho

how high/drunk are you and how much is your rent in whatever disgusting homeless-packed west coast town you live in

this thread could've been interesting if op wasn't such a faggot autist.
>i'm such an oldfag xd please respect me

>OP BTFO

Shut the fuck up I've been here just as long and I have no idea what the fuck you're going on about.

Seriously what the fuck. Leave the fucking kid alone, you even said in this thread he didn't violently rape anyone.

Maybe he just needs help. The only sociopath here is you.

LMAO this is sooo fucking cringe... right. you posted these songs FOR SALE with tags that compliment the music...

>acoustic alternative rock ambient avant-garde blues folk guitar indie singer-songwriter United States

Would someone whos just posting old tracks on his hard drive of a rapist really tag it "avante garde"? only the deluded artist who made this music would call it avante garde. it's anything but. congrats on making youreslf look fucking retarded.

>indefinite amount of bandcamp threads
Which you're adding to, but you've made a little made up story to go along with it with "serial rapist" in the title. Very eye-catching

>framing myself as a rapist with a real name
Why the fuck would you use your real name? Nobody thinks you're using your real name. William Whiting sounds fake as shit anyway

I dig the music. But the "subtitles" in bars behind the songnames make it edgy. Subtleness is elegant

>canvas-collective.bandcamp.com/releases

So naturally, you're... selling them?

Good recording quality but the reverb is overdone.