This weeds out the brainlets

this weeds out the brainlets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQkonfhHvLk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the neurotypicals*

Quality thread

ty for marking my thread as quality. i will be sure to follow your tripcode so I can see more good threads.

He's unironically one of my fav artists making music today

His dissertation isn't even that hard to understand. A gross simplification of it would basically be information technology affecting societal power structures.

he follows me on twitter :^)
jelly?

Big if true

He follows everybody so not especially.

>user explains something in big words
in english, doc!

da internet makes da hierarchies in society do a change

talking about his tunes

but he's racist nazi altright man

when will this meme end? apart from his appearance on Sam Hyde's show(which by tthe way isn't saying much about his political orientation) there's nothing to support your claim

that's the joke

It's getting kinda old now

you'll find that to be the case with the entire community surrounding the dead project that is MDE

*upvotes*

>tfw you discovered mde in early 2016 just before wp aired
>they were still making material and had the show
>a year later it all just fizzles out because sam got a lil too edgy on twitter and pissed of some buzzfeed jew
>now there's no content besides some charls gaming videos and sam ranting

i've been a fan since 2009 (not trying to one up you) and it's been an amazing ride watching sam literally lose his mind

nick and charls didn't deserve this, they're uniquely funny guys. i hope i can visit nick's antique shop the next time i'm in new england

their peak was like 2012-15 from what I've seen. even in 2016 though they still had the show and a few good videos like the black lives matter yale thing. even that was political but it was still funny and it didn't seem like they were trying to be serious western civilization crusaders but just street pranks fucking with college lefties like the williamsburg videos or that h3h3 vape nation shit. sam just went off the deep end.

yup you nailed it

I think they'll get back together in some capacity some time in the future but the unit that made stuff like college cunts or the prodigal stunna is definitely long dead

>chad
>fucks crazy bitches
>makes sick tunes
>got a pee echdee so not a brainlet
>is autistic in a good way

def /ourguy/

politics ruins everything on both sides

Sam is the same as he's always been. Stop acting like he sabotaged anything.

what are you going to do about my big bad opinion gwailo?

i don't even care if he's right wing or edgy. the difference is he doesn't even say anything funny or with a punchline he just rants now. and the rants don't even have like nuggets of wisdom in it anymore like the old ones. it's just a 30 year old man who looks homeless repeating Sup Forums memes with no material.

dude please just give up. WP was the climax. unless he actually shoots up a school and all his rightwing retard fans get put on an fbi list

sam has definitely chaned a lot

KSTV2 looks kinda cool but if that sucks it's over

Lol if you've been a fan since 2009 then you would know that MDE was on the verge of dying multiple times. Stop the concern trolling faggot

when did mde become so ubiquitous that Sup Forums feels the need to talk about it every single day now? world peace?
i'm not even complaining necessarily
this, people said all the same shit when the channel got shut down

that's the joke

He's my only follower.

>c-concern trolling! you work for tim heidecker!

give it a rest, no one's out to take down your boy when it does it himself

yikes!

mde's fanbase is mostly 4channers

do you even know what concern trolling means? jfc lmao

>yikes!
>jfc lmao

is pretending to be from tumblr the new trend?

Everyone on Sup Forums types like they're on tumblr these days.

this is a thing and i just ugh

Why do so many people type in all lowercase with no punctuation now? I get that it's the standard for informal conversation but it makes you look like a faggot.

why does it bother you so much senor autismo

where's the based cuckposter that posts "sam said himself that if you follow me in a few years when I'm washed up you're retarded" love that guy, he always gets (you)s

and you're even a bigger faggot to pay attention to this i deliberately type like this to piss people like you off hahha

hey guys i'm back
the mde account also followed me on twitter before it was banned
jelly?

huh? i dunno what ur talking about newfriend

who brags about social media LMAO

brevity is le wit of soul

uhh this is how we talk now so ummm please see your way out of here and dont forget to say goodnight you alt right pig lmao

easier to parse in an online context

I'm pretty sure he follows almost everybody back. I have 3 followers on twitter, John Maus and some other 2 random dudes. Don't worry user, you're not that special.

The real reason is because they are subconsciously imitating the typing style of cute girls they see on Tumblr/Instagram/Twitter because they want to be those cute girls with many followers.

fuck off back to Sup Forums

oooohh i knew he looked familar...............who is he?

Fuck off back to Rebbit, my good man.

IiteraIIy 99% of normaIs

What's with this new style of post where the poster adds a space before the end punctuation ?

For real though, what makes every single tumblr girl type in lowercase only with minimal to no punctuation? I don't give a shit about grammatic correctness or whatever, but this is clearly a learned behavior. It's like gays picking up the "gay accent" and inflection. One of these tumblr girls was hanging around with lowercase typer patient zero who they then picked it up from, and their followers picked it up from them, etc. Every person who types all lowercase has been, without fail, a tryhard autismo who analyzes everything they think could make them cool and picked it up on purpose or has some kind of severe mental deficiency.

>he only uses one space before the end punctuation
What a pleb !

There were supposed to be more spaces, idk what happened.

That's how you know they're non-white. Lots of blacks do this on twitter.

>it's impossible to talk about john maus' music without a retarded sam hyde debate

nu-males ruin everything

I don't know. I think it's just a trend on the site. They use multiple emojis and exclamation/question marks randomly too.

>tryhard autismo who analyzes everything

nice projection

>Noticing obvious details make you an autismo
Lay off the soy, it's ruining your thought process (too emotional, sad!)

>calls other emotional soyboys
>writes paragraph long posts complaining about how people type on the internet

lol

who gvs a fugg man3e

t. Soyboy who consumes waaaaay too much petroleum products

neo-Sup Forums has a lot of unironic nu-males that get upset by any mention of mde for some reason

i'm guessing you're just trolling now

explain your point then

>he thinks soyboy is a thing

surely you see the irony in calling someone a tryhard who over analyzes everything in that post

Aww, did I strike a nerve? Does little baby want his soymilk bottle to make him feel better? Mommy will go get it for you sweety, don't fuss.

> autism .

sage, this is getting out of hand

Hehe show that numale who's boss brother, hail victory!

A lot of Sup Forums is about analyzing society. Due to the contrarian nature of this website a lot of the posts are sociological essays of various mass culture phenomenon and minituia written by either general outsiders or autistic people, who have to learn social interaction through a logic based learning process because it's not innate to them. Also ties into the site being largely built off memetics, the science of how information, ideas and cultural phenomenon travels from person to person and how they manifest in different cultures of humanity, so they analyze the spread of these things, what exactly they are, and where/how they first occurred. It offers a sort of outside perspective, like what an alien would write about if they observed our way of life. It's almost as if it's there way of making sense of it.

Is this John Maus

Not nearly continental enough. Try something like: uhh Sup Forums is the panopticonical mechanism over the memetic discourse of the Spectacle, y'know? uhh uhh uhh, y'know, fuckin' Ranciere spoke of the uhh uhh the dialectics of explication in which we can liberate ourselves from this self-imposed stultification, in which the language of the situation can be reduced to its evolutionary intensities, expressed in the individuating plane of immanent production. uhh uhhh I don't fuckin' know

damn you're on one

men-oo-sha

Societal collapse happening right before your eyes, exciting isn't it?

they do it to fuck with you

i do it to bother people like you desu only autists care about shit like that

>haha I was just pretending to be retarded to make you angry!
I can't imagine anything more autistic than putting all that effort to change the way you write to make someone angry

Was it autism?
youtube.com/watch?v=UQkonfhHvLk