Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OcxULvdrDWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its a completely different sport now, athletes are much better

I will never again doubt your GOATness Mr. Jordan

F

GOAT

I'm actually sorry. LeBron will never be close to MJ. Not now, not ever.

Damn.

iTs A COmpLetLey difFerENt sP0Rt NOoooowWw B=====D

Im sorry for doubting you his airness

Eternal Goat

Fuck the Brick man and LeFraud

I don't apologize to a faggot that didn't win shit with out pippen.

I never doubted my childhood hero.

Who the fuck would ever doubt MJs GOAT status?

This desu. Durant would BTFO prime Jordan 1 on 1. Jordan would probably kill himself.

THE ONE, THE ONLY:

MICHAEL JORDAN!

GOAT!

Jordan would get fucking destroyed by the Warriors.

It would be LAUGHABLE to watch the 90's Bulls play the Warriors, they would literally lose in the ballpark of 130 to 80 in every single game.

you might be a complete douchebag but it's still better than being lebron james

>heterosexual male
>wearing an earring
>wearing a HOOP earring

This is not acceptable.

Sorry

That's because you were born in 2000

Jordan never would have let that shit happen

EVER !!!!!

I'm sorry you needed a Durant-equivalent in Pippen to make you relevant?
Weird thing to ask me to apologize for

Jej

He's a bald nigger, could care less if he was dead or not

Chasing 2nd place

it is, to pull off in this era what happened in past eras is almost impossible in any sport
no i dont mean that, i mean that the supportin casts are just so much better now, your surrounded by so many either talented or fit players, skill level today is immense in any sport, you cant compare, this is a website for failures and cucks, this is all they can do, watch, fantasize, and fling poop, while MJ James Curry and KD go out for dinner and then home to thier mansions and wives

Daily reminder that LaVar Ball would wipe the floor with him 1V1

All real niggas into the /fa/ life

youtube.com/watch?v=OcxULvdrDWk

What is going through this man's head right now?

Cant doubt what youve done

Still the GOAT.

>Overrated by everyone who didn't watch
>Teammate is underrated by everyone who didn't watch

'yoo that nigga zaza ima cut him AND his family up dis weekend'

to be quite honest with you? Probably nothing.

Bulls without Jordan were still playoff-caliber. Cavs without James were lottery donkey doodoo.

Good night Tyler

People who watch "the herd". It's an appropriate title for a bunch of sheep.

Well if he ever wants to touch the finals for the next 3 years, then CP3, Paul George, or Hayward....or you know, just join the Warriors.

This is incorrect. GOAT arguments are based on context, Leaf.

It's based on their impact in their respective era.

>Cavs without James were lottery donkey doodoo.
bullshit.

Uncle and Love would be enough in the shit east to get them to a top half seed.

Lebron didn't get his father murdered over a gambling debt and didn't quit the league for years to dodge a drug suspension.

>this literally coming from a LeBroid fan

THE
FUCKING
GOAT

>needing a man who was already 3-4 to lose another Finals to be considered the GOAT

hmmmmm, really made me think

>yawns

OBVIOUSLY BURGER. Its impposible to have as much as an impact jordan had in his era in the era right now. The GOAT is a combination of elite skill and doing the best with what you got, but at the end of the day its a team sport, you can have superman on your team and youd still lose if hes the only one who showed up.

Lebron doesn't have a father to kill... like every nig

Friendly reminder that if you think that Jordan isn't the GOAT you should end your life right now.

LMFAO. Name me a player with the same drive and athleticism and killer instinct and badass win at all costs attitude as MJ

YOU CANNOT
O
U

C
A
N
N
O
T

train timetables

S-so sorry Jordan sama~

He never had to face 2 guys who put up 73 points off 40 shots and some free throws either.

You're a fuckin retard.

What makes a GOAT a true GOAT is how he changes the game moving forward. LeBron hasn't had that impact. It's still a simple game. Your "era right now" point is invalid. He's just not on that level.

>to pull off in this era what happened in past eras is almost impossible in any sport
yep, competition level of elite athletes is bridged too closely now due to an advancement of a plethora of different things

James sat out 8 games this year, guess what their record was? 0-8. Irving and/or Love sat out a few of them too but not all of them.

>millennial narcissism in a nutshell

So, the it's impossible to improve because the present day is just so special. Generations have been saying this for eons. You're delusional if you think mankind has reached his final form.

There will always be trailblazers. There will be another GOAT. It just ain't LeBroid.

>athletes are much better
>much better than the greatest athlete ever
you do know jordan, pippen and rodman are like probably top 5 ever in the game of basketball right?

It's widely acknowledged in every sporting field that athletes are bigger, stronger, faster now than they've every been. Why the fuck would this be different for the NBA? You can make a skills argument but an athletic one is foolishness

>rodman and pippen

Oh I forget Mexico doesnt get t.v in their third world shithole. Bags of coke and a beheading tho with the purchase of a 15 game pack on NBA radio

read this they have even better skill now you kidding me, the academys, the training beginning as kids or in high school is like aristocrat tier compared to a decade ago, they play more basketball starting at a young age, than we do anything else except eat and sleep

Sure they are.

That's what we do as a human race + civilization. We evolve, improve and advance.

But that won't stop today. There will be another once a generation athlete that comes along that stands out amongst the rest.

dont be a scumbag user, shut the hell up and apologize to our mexi bro

its an infinite ascension, super sayin 1,2,3,4,5,6,7...

Biggest cop out that every LeBron apologist uses, just shut up please

minecraft, weather patterns, counting toothpicks, etc.

>pippen and rodman are like probably top 5 ever in the game of basketball

>unintelligible dribble
nothing you just said was valid for a coherent thought, please stay in mcdees till theyre out of food burger thank you, leave it to us naismiths

im talking about wining records not human capcity, obviusly its possible to get better records but its so damn hard with the level of atleticism and skil today

MJ is my favourite athlete ever, and basketball is not even my favourite sport, i would still not compare them because comparing is a sport for actual nude apes

>improve and advance.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're adorable... Clearly retarded - but adorable.

>adorable
>hes gay too
kek dont touch me

sorry

>that flag
>this topic

I honestly feel like he knows he'll get a ring as long as pop is there. If pop were to retire this year I could see him signing with Cleveland

>Kareem

Jordan would be Rudy gay tier if he played today

You're more cancerous than the Canadian posters on Sup Forums

>visits Sup Forums
Please hand over your citizenship sir, no cucks in the great white north

>no cucks in the great white north

Trudy says otherwise

My nigga. Rodman is the GOAT. Unless you don't care about winning of course.

>ITT: Lebronze and Crying meme fighting over second place

You and him better leave quick