TFW it costs (after tax) about $1,250,000 to buy a tiny house in a very...

> TFW it costs (after tax) about $1,250,000 to buy a tiny house in a very, very bad area of London which falls down if you try to do anything to it

JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP SENPAI

Other urls found in this thread:

allchicagohomes.com/chicago-northwest-suburbs/?pg=1&st=m.DateListed ASC&ssid=534
m.trulia.com/IL/Chicago,2932,Mount_Greenwood/
streeteasy.com/building/446-west-38-street-new_york/3?featured=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw I can go buy a mini mansion in my area for 500,000-600,000 bucks

Good thing I can buy unoccupied land and build on it

Why do cuckskins build their cuck containment units out of fragile materials? Is it a heritage thing like fucking your own mom?

Where do you live?

I've looked at a fair bit of US real estate and it seems that you get a lot for your money in Georgia and Texas.

>mini mansion
a mini-mansion? surely that isn't a mansion then?

And """people""" say London is a great city to live in

Don't worry, you just have to take a 0.01% interest rate mortgage to pay for it.

Not him but parts of the south, A LOT of the mid west, and Texas/Arizona have retardedly low prices for really good houses.

It comes at the cost of generally living in bumfuck nowhere.

Ayy lmao that'll get you a decent sized flat here.

Pretty much anywhere besides Jew York, Commiefornia, and Jewcago you can get decent real estate prices

They shouldn't worry, the lane alone will probably sell for £600,000

>live in Swansea
>pay pennies for housing
>access to a glorious coast, parks, botanical gardens and the gower beaches
>can go hiking in the mountains or go to pretentious marina restaurants
>all the plebs are confined to the other side of the river
>local slags and uni students in abundance if you're into that sort of thing

Literally the nation's best kept secret (people know where Edinburgh is unfortunately)

Country? Londonistan is not part of the UK. It's an alien state which true Brits are ashamed of. We simply could not care less what happens to London

Does that make it a don'ter downer then?

house prices everywhere are fucking obscene

I don't understand the logic behind why anyone would waste their money in such a manner.

Here in Florida, 100k will get you a nice 3 bedroom 2 bath home with an inground heated pool and 1/3 acre of land. I live in one of such homes, inherited to me... And honestly I feel like a king most of the time. 6 people easily could comfortably live in this house, perhaps even more by the crowded standards I hear about on here.

In Florida 1 million dollars will buy you a literal mansion. Im talking 3 stories, two garages, 5 bedrooms and baths, a home theatre, fucking gargoyles guarding your entrance gate and on 10 acres of land.

I understand the meme responses I will most likely get to this post too,
> Lol enjoy living in Floridameverybody is a redneck
> Lol implying Florida is good, something something uninformed opinion.

Florida is fucking amazing, and most people that argue this are headline cherrypickers. Literally living in the heart of the south, expressing my patriotism with a giant USA flag every day.

I saw a house for sale in Missouri for 14k. As long as you buy land, you can build a small domicile for roughly 10-13k. If you're trying to buy an already built two story mansion in a large city, then yes you're going to pay a lot.

>houses are too expensive!
>of course i support open borders and the EU!

young people in a nutshell

>heated pool
>in Florida
Why?

This. This by the way is a predictable result of the current out of control banksterism, because banksters have tons of cash and housing is almost the only good investment.

Why, your country is already fucked like ours and the rest of the EU

with the houses connected like that wouldn't it have damaged the nice Somali family next door's house?

Hopefully the government will be moving them into a modest 4 bedroom in Chelsea now to make up for it

So I can swim 12 months out of the year instead of 8?

DELETE THIS

Not really, they always knock down parts of a row here and the neighbours are fine I guess since it collapsed there could have been some damage though

>swansea
>ever good

>Cuckburgh
>good

O I am laffin ladm8.

>Not living in glorious Bristol
>Not living in glorious Bath

Florida never gets cold enough that you need heated anything

If you want to know what happens to nations that that have property values like that for garbage and doesn't bend at all look at Wellington New Zealand and you'll know everything
They are your future but instead of kebab they have Maori invaders lying about muh land

Look at flag, no further comment necessary.

Brighton and Holmes are the only British cities still safe senpai

>700k for a shoebox

Arizona here.

Prices are low only if you want either a small town or a bad part of town. Everything else is rather expensive

how the fuck do immigrants afford living in london?

Is that a statement or?...

Like I fucking live here. Shows a leaf on your flag m8. I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to accomplish here but you're making a fool of yourself.

I regularly swim laps in conjunction with weightlifting as a part of my fitness routine. In months like December-March it can get relatively cold, 40-60 degrees some days, the heated pool will always stay nice and warm for me. It's also relatively inexpensive.

Tfw average knock down house in my city costs 2 million. Vancouver feels.

either they are 40 to a house, or they get million pound houses for free on benefits, subsidised by hard working white british people.

But I understand in Arctic Canada 60 degrees is a blazing scorcher, and you can afford to take off your parka while watching Treudeaus Bulls fuck your wife

White brits pay for it... stupid goyim.

>Swansea
>good

How's that heroin epidemic going?

Learning about how much other countries and states pay for housing makes me feel fucking great to be living here in Texas.

Here, 100k can buy you a small country estate of 5-10 acres with a small house on it, only about 30 minutes from downtown. 150k can get you a 1600sqft, 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 story brick starter home less than 15 minutes from the city center, even in Austin where the prices are through the fucking roof in comparison to the rest of the state. For a million dollars in Texas I could buy 50-100 acres, 2000-3000sqft of mansion and a barn, 3 door garage, and a stable.

For fuck's sake, I live in a shitty MASSIVELY overcrowded college town and I pay 550 bucks a month for a 2000sqft, 3 story townhome with 2 other roommates I never see, all utilities included.

They don't pay, silly. They get housing benefits, paid for by the rest of us.

60 degrees is spring here, 40 is like fall. I didn't know it got that cool there I assumed it was 70 at the lowest.

My neighbor bought his house for 3k... then saskatchewan feels, the house I live in thos is worth probs 150k

>I actually wanted to live in London when I was a teen. Nope.jpg

Diff user. The houses in the northwest suburbs of chicago are very nice but around 350-700k USD. THE median being 400k.

And yes, the prices may be over inflated a bit but the areas almost all have good areas and that's where the upper middle class to upper class live that works in chicago.

It's still worth it compared to 160-250k mortgages in chicago or 350k+ if you're a yuppie or police/city worker

allchicagohomes.com/chicago-northwest-suburbs/?pg=1&st=m.DateListed ASC&ssid=534

Southwest chicago has cheaper houses but the neighborhoods are still generally good.

They wear parkas in sub 60* weather, not even joking. Its laughable.

Right?

>25 year waiting period for affordable rentals due to non-natives getting priority
>housing inflated as fuck due to overpopulation and every retard being able to get a loan which they pay for most of their entire lives
>lol, why do these kids keep living with their parents? These losers should just move out! I did when I was X years old

I don't get old people.

I live in St George's Hill (pls don't come to my town) which is a bit outside London and even here it's fucking insanely expensive. Just look on Rightmove or something.

That's how you can tell who's an immigrant here and who isn't, it will be 10 degrees celsius and you'll see the darkies pull out their Canada goose jackets, and everyone else is in shorts and sandals

>Live in shitty scottish seasdie town
>Glorious victorian mansions for £300K
>Great sea views the 3 days of the year it isn't raining
>Wonderful countryside all around

Just a shame about the constant murdering

:') the glorious Britain, ruler of the world, is in a very deplorable state, lad!!

Generally our houses are built of brick and timber, hence why we have homes that are hundred or more years old. North American houses are pretty fragile compared to ours

All houses here are built with wood frames and a brick or stone exterior too, apparently my city has the largest collection of victorian buildings in North America

Baby boomers are a plague which can only be stopped by the march of time. They gave the world:

-migration crisis
-arab spring aka cause of the above
-housing crisis
-employment crisis
-sub-replacement reproduction
-TPP/DMCA/etc
-network of sanctions aka Cold War II
-campus fascism and Obama's version of Title IX
-the following presidents: Clinton, W.Bush, Obama

It's ok friend. It only gets that cold for a few weeks desu

Poor people in US tend to live in brick homes. Other than that, brick is mostly just for unimportant business sites.

Jesus fucking christ.

Over 1600 dollars a month for shit 680 sqft apartment??? And thats the cheapest one I found!

No wonder Britain doesn't allow guns, too many brits would fucking kill themselves. Fuck, I would, how do you even move up in society if you pay like 80% of your working class paycheck on housing?

How is London a white minority city? How do muds afford to live there?

holy pents of truth son

shitcagoan reporting in

>get down go -22 fahrenheit
>go swimming at an indoor pool
>didn't dry properly so the second I step outside icicles form on my face and hair
The worst thing in the world is buying a bottle of water and having it freeze when you step outside especially after a long day at work. I just need a drink damn it!
What do rich people live in then? Brick is the default here even in the richest areas but stone is used more.

London is absolutely disgusting. I'm trying to find a single flat and it's literally impossible. I get to live in some 3rd world shack next year probably. Can't wait to get out of here.

>$539K
>kekcago

>No wonder Britain doesn't allow guns, too many brits would fucking kill themselves. Fuck, I would, how do you even move up in society if you pay like 80% of your working class paycheck on housing?
let the anglo saxon workers SUFFER!
Britain is a Caliphate mate, all those expensive apartments must be readily avaible for the inmigrants from Sudan

Mansion made of cardboard

I think the same as in Toronto, they get multiple families to live in over area. The flips will have like 4 families living in a 2 bedroom apartment here. I walked by their open door once and I saw like 4 beds in the living room instead of couches

That's not even actually in St George's Hill.

And I live in a semi-detached house. My rent is £4,000/month.

Yes, really.

I spend about 78% of my net income on rent. Luckily furniture was included, because I couldn't afford it otherwise.

>I get to live in some 3rd world shack next year probably. Can't wait to get out of here.
dont compare our comfy shacks with your prole shit Ahmud

There's a fucking log cabin in New Jersey that's almost 375 years old.

The Fairbanks House in Dedham, Massachusetts is a timber frame house that was built in 1637.
Any decently maintained building will last centuries, barring natural disaster.

This stupid ass meme again. I'd rather get a mansion made out of cardboard than a freaking "apartment" made for rats

>$795k
>empty lot
>kekcago

I bought a 2000 sq ft new house with granite/cherry wood everywhere on 20 acres in wine country for $500k.

>USA
>first world

Where?

No, Timber and Sheetrock, usually.

Probably before the housing bubble in 08. Is that on the north side or far Northside? On the southwest side or in Mount greenwood, a very Irish American neighborhood with a bunch of city workers, houses are 200-400k

m.trulia.com/IL/Chicago,2932,Mount_Greenwood/

No they tend to live on the streets you fucking imbecile.

If they can afford a house they can afford the insurance.

>Polish builders
Nuff said.

In CA? You got a hell of a deal if so.

>$430K
>empty lot
>kekcago

witcher 3: blood and wine

Holy fuck I walk down this road almost every day on my way to the station and now its on Sup Forums

Sweet mother of kek

that shit looks like brazil

far northside

Arizona here. If you look elsewhere, our prices are cheap. A nice house in a really good neighborhood may cost $1M, which is cheap compared to premium real estate in other places.

London is a special kind of retard, you can buy castles for less than 1 million and the land with it with forest.

Compared to a 1 bedroom top floor penthouse in the Isle of Dogs/Canary Wharf. The Russians, Chinese and Gulf fuckers keep buying properties and aren't using them, driving the price up too much.

We need to seize those properties back! NOW!

>inb4 muh gommunism

It's not gommunism if you steal from niggers.

>My rent is £4,000/month.
>I spend about 78% of my net income on rent

I would legit consider suicide. That is depressing as fuck.

FFS that $5800 (£4000) per month would pay for a nice 1500sqft, 3 bed, 2 bath apartment in downtown fucking Manhattan.

streeteasy.com/building/446-west-38-street-new_york/3?featured=1

>Commiefornia

Even in Commifornia, there are deals to find.
I bought my house there in 2013 for $260,000.

It's an 1800 square foot, 2 story home.
4 bed, 2.5 bath, dining, living, family room, 2 car garage, and a 7000 sq ft lot with an in-ground pool and spa.

Oh, also central heating and air.
If I sold it today, I'd get $320,000-$350,000

And they say the housing collapse was bad.

I invite another one.

Southern Arizona

True. I live in Litchfield Park and it's great, good schools and nice place to live. I notice a lot of Arizonans assume if you are not living in Scottsdale or Paradise Valley, you are in a slum though.

>My rent is £4,000/month.
Jesus fucking wept, move somewhere else.

wasnt USA the land of economic freedom and prosperity?

>not building everything out of poured concrete

Do you even into bunkers?

AZ

Miami too it is retardedly expensive here

>aren't using them

This is the only thing I hate about it.

We used to have a law that said if you didn't use your building for 6 months squatter were allowed to live there.
That was great because people would rent it out even for next to nothing just to keep the squatters out.

Unfortunately the Russian oligarchs have bought our politicians so they changed that law.

>He thinks this is old

Nigger there are buildings in Britain that have been in continuous use for the better part of a millenium.

It's inevitable in London, it's a bubble housing system, has been for a while.

I'm hoping to move to New Zealand in a few years, if I can get the money together to buy a decent house. I need about $2m, which I think I can get together within 5 years. I run a small software company (smartphone apps) and I have a decent degree (in an unrelated subject, though; I actually studied law before deciding to learn to code when I realised I wouldn't be able to live in the UK on my own on a lawyer's salary).

Can show my degree cert for proof if you don't believe me.

>Sand Niggers dont pay for themselves
>crash the welfare state
WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR ALL THESE SAND NIGGER"S RETIREMENT!?

Asking was £4,500, but I got it down to £4,000 by paying six months up front and committing to two years. Been here 10 months now.