Apologize

Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dyrLauBUtMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fhpVE5Yfvhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Goatbe would have fought tooth and nail for every point and a series with the LakeGODs would have gone to all 7 games with close numbers.

>Ever doubting godbe
He was the only mortal close enough to touch jorgod, lebeta isn't even over Dungod glad this shit is put to rest

What kind of idiot still has Kome ranked higher than Lebron? You have to be a literal retard.

Kobe >>>> Lebaby

I thought everyone knew that already.

There's some Canadians that spam Kobe all day.

The ones that recognize fundamental skill over traveling, statpadding, brutish, choking garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=dyrLauBUtMQ

kobe:
>peak of technical skill
>maximized his athleticism and still had the moves to score when it faded
>never stopped working
>never stopped competing
>clutch

lebron
>choker
>needs at least two other all-stars on his team at all times
>relies on being bigger and stronger than everyone else
>will become instantly irrelevant as soon as his athleticism fades
>gives up and demands better teammates in the face of adversity
>most finals losses in NBA history

Never doubted your godness

for what?

never doubted him, one of the best of all time

lebron simply lost too much to matter.

Michael Jordan > Kobe Bryant > LaVar James

Lebron had the stars align for two of his rings too. If Ray and Kyrie don't hit clutch 3's for him at the end of the game, he would be 1 for 8 right now.

Being carried by Shaq

Lebron's opponents in the finals
>Spurs 2x
>Warriors 2x

Kobe
>That garbage ass Sixers team
>Nets
>Pacers

>Durant Finals MVP

lebabbies on suicide watch

Kobe is great but >shaw carried during the first 3peat and Gasol carried him in a rigged Finals in 2010.

lmao this is so fucking true

lechoke is garbage

Kobe played in a stacked as fuck western conference where most of his impressive games happened, retard. That's why he's GODbe

>Lebron's teams
>multiple first ballot hall of famers, then 4 #1 picks worth of players in Cleveland
>weakest conference in NBA History
>Kobe played with Smush Parker some years and got eliminated by teams that would (and did) murder Lebron (Spurs)

the eastern conference is irrelevant. some of the western conference teams from back then would wipe the floor with lebronze

These. At least GOATbe isnt a fucking choker unlike LeHeimlichManeuver

Yeah, you guys have changed my mind. The real finals back then were the western conference finals. I love Kobe now

Lebron has spent his entire career hiding in the Eastern conference, afraid of facing true competition
Godbe never switched teams and always played against the cream of the crop and still wound up with more rings

5-2 > 3-5

math checks out

shut your ignorant ass up

Even more impressive when you consider the other WC teams like the Spurs who were historical GOAT tier.

i unironically miss >kobr

league is so shit now

You never know what you have until it's gone.

Kobe is not even in the conversation. It's literally only between MJ and LeBron

Lebron hasn't played a single good team in the eastern conference playoffs since the celtics had the big three

No GM in the history of the game would pick Kobe over Lebron

>that year when Lebron and Kobe were supposed to meet in the finals to decide who was better
>Kobe made it
>Lebron got shit on by fucking Dwight Howard

>New Zealand

they were supposed to meet in 2011 but the mavs decided to fuck it all up

it's MJ and Kareem you ignorant slut

fuck you. first of all Magic is above Lebaby, and secondly Kobe didnt play in the weak ass eastern conference

>That Year when Kobe and Lebron built Super teams and were supposed to meet in the finals to decide who was better
>KoBe and the Lelkers got swept in the first round by the Spurs

>implying

How many rules did they change to help Wilt? How many teams with 8 HoFers did MJ beat?

Kobe tore his achilles and never played in the post season.

Next.

the Spurs are a good team thats won 5 titles. The magic and dwight Howard are a complete joke

>mortal
>jorgod
>dungod

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

>Kobe tearing his Achilles
>hurr dey lost
Must be hard living with a mental disability

that's because dwight howard was trash and nash was washed up
meanwhile lebron had prime wade playing like a god but he still lost because he couldn't stop choking

I'm sorry I compared Lebron to you Kobr

>That Year when Kobe and Lebron built Super teams and were supposed to meet in the finals to decide who was better
>Lebron's superteam loses to dirk nowitzki and jason terry.

Shaq>*

>conveniently leaving out that Magic team that fucking TORCHED LeBron that year
>conveniently leaving out that god like Celtics team that won the previous year

You're such a dumb brain dead nigger.

>I injury don't count guys

just goes to show how much of a puss Kobe was couldn't even will himself back like MJ

>muh 100 points
>didn't win a ring until he was old and carried in a weak league with 8 teams

lmao no

and what happend to Kobe's team again?

There were only 8 HoFers because Russell carried them all. He was the GOAT of that era, not Wilt.

THIS IS GONNA BE FUN :^)

>THIS IS GONNA BE FUN

I'm pretty sure youre aware of kobe's team record in the finals

>Kobe is a top 10 all-time player

kobe was pure skill, lebron is pure strength. some skill obviously, but if it wasnt for his strength he would probably be below average.

I hate these two fuckers so much

Kobe wears Jordan shoes

Lebron wears Kobe shoes

/thread

wtf *I* love kobe now??

I'll answer that. They got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

I'm sorry you're the worst shooter of all time

he got blew out by the celtics game 6 2008

Kobe had to play those spurs teams every fucking year. IN THEIR PRIME. Those were always better series' than the finals.

The quality of the NBA pretty much sunk after his Achilles injury. Shame.

I'll always remember coming into the 2008 playoffs thinking Kobe's old, he's busted and didn't have anything left in the tank with all the injuries piling up.

but dear lord that run he had in '08 (including a a back alley raping against the Spurs) and then this game:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhpVE5Yfvhc

If Kobe had just one more above average player on his team (like Lebeta always does) I bet he could have beat the juggernaut Celtics (that year they were better than any version of the current Warriors squad, trust me) and we would be looking at the greatest single year of basketball from a player in history.

>implying I doubted based Kobe.

>LeBeta's only gold medal came after based Kobe got tired of the USA losing dominance under LeBeta's leadership

really makes me think

kobe is only second to mj, the undisputed goat. people that want to put lebrick above kobe even are just stupid.

And when shaq wasnt there? Explain those

>dyrLauBUtMQ
dry lube butt MasterQueen

Oops! I just remembered how many times lelbon lost in international competitions with melo, duncan, iverson, wade, bosh in the same team. That was a superteam too right?

>he's a delusional LeBroid fan

Lelborn is no stranger to failures so he persevered to fail again and again.

you know you struck a nerve when you see this many replies, good point