I am a Greek

No
You are laz subhuman

greece is anything but white

dutch are subhumans

Gtfo of Germany you dumb laz nigger

albanian subhuman

albanian subhuman

Today I learned everyone is sub human except greeks.

no
you are subhuman

PROVE IKIBEY WRONG YOU FUCKING BASTARDS
I FUCKING DARE YOU

dutch are subhumans

summon who

POO

albanian subhuman

i fuck your mother and your grandmother

Is it even possible to ever mention Greece or Greeks without summoning the turk?

laz's are superhumans

pay denbts

Greece is white and t*rks are subhumans. Can we be friends now?

>poojeet

FUCK YOUR FUCKING MOTHER YOU FUCKING NIGGERFAGGOT FUCK YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY FUCK OFF DIE NIGGER KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER NIGGER

you must learn Greek and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior

How about if I believe in Allah(YHWH) bur still think Jesus is a cool dude and learn greek?

Don't forget pedophile

fucking paki kill yourself
i am whiter than you

Who exactly are you guys trying to summon? I keep seeing people talk about this, along with a fuck ton of crossed out links.

fuck off burger
you need a above 80 iq to speak here

Thats for ikibey to decide

Ahmed lived in Constantinople during the 1600s and was an official in the Ottoman Turkish government before his conversion.

Ahmed owned a Russian concubine whom he allowed to attend one of the Greek Orthodox churches in Constantinople. In time Ahmed began to notice that when his Russian concubine returned from church she was far more gracious and loving than she was before going. Intrigued by this, Ahmed obtained permission to attend the Ecumenical Patriarch's celebration of the Divine Liturgy in Constantinople. Due to his status and identity, his request was not refused, and he was given a special place when he attended.

During the Divine Liturgy, Ahmed saw that when the Ecumenical Patriarch blessed the faithful with his trikiri and dikiri his fingers 'beamed' light onto the heads of the faithful Christians, but not his own. Amazed by this miracle, Ahmed requested and received Holy Baptism.

Thereafter Ahmed lived a secret Christian life (this being justified by II Kings 5:17-19 and John 3). We do not know what happened in this period after his baptism, but it is not unlikely that Ahmed's love for the concubine who had led him indirectly to the Orthodox Faith blossomed. It is also likely that the future martyr met with a spiritual father to learn more about the Faith he had adopted and the Lord he now served.

Whatever happened during this period, one day a group of arguing officials asked Ahmed for his opinion of their dispute, to which he replied that "The Christian Faith is better" (no doubt their argument concerned the superiority of Islam versus Holy Orthodoxy).

"Are you a Christian?" an officer smilingly asked the saint.

"Yes, I am a Christian," the saint replied slowly, peacefully, and clearly, smiling at the officer who had questioned him. Ahmed endured all the tortures he was then subjected to by his erstwhile compatriots and was martyred on May 3, 1682.

Go fuck yourself Pajeet, I was only asking a question.

Fuck ikibey and you
He is roach and you are nigger

FUCK YOUR FUCKING MOTHER YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY FUCK OFF DIE NIGGER TYRONE KILL YOURSELF NIGGER KEK FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER NIGGER

No ikibey is greek and greeks cannot be roaches

are u alright

ikibey is Greek you subhuman

yes im not fat like you HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

fuck off shitskins

I am greek

no you are nonwhite sandnigger terrorist
im white

You are subhuman greeks cannot be sandnigger terrorists

I'm Italic(Greek) you shitskin

shitskins
im whiter than both you

Only greeks are white you subhuman

I have sex with dog corpses on a regular basis, its a hobby of mine.

GO FUCK YOUR FATHER YOU FUCKING MONKEY

shart in mart

Italics can't be shitskin you shitskin

FUCKING SHITSKIN SHUT FUCK UP AND GO EAT SPAGHETTI WITH SHIT SAUCE NIGGER

Gtfo subhuman greeks are not monkies

you are not greek
i have great alexander blood

I am greek you are subhuman

why people reply to this toxic loser ? just ignore him, he deserve nothing else

ikibey?

people just like me you subhuman

fucking subhuman stop larping