Go North...

>Go North, by which I mean West because there's fuck all North of here but more dragons and then more fuck all and then snow, find the Dunedain, who I know you're intimately familiar with because we both remember the entire history of mankind. There is a ranger among them, you should meet him, he's ten years old so he's still living in Rivendell. His father Arathorn was a big guy, for me, which you know already, his son may be a big guy, for you. He will be known in a little shitburg town you'll never visit as Strider, I'm not telling you his real name but it rhymes with Arathorn and he's the only ten year old human in Rivendell, probably. Legolas, your mother loved you, which of course you know because you spent thousands of years together and as we're empathic elves I don't think we're capable of not loving our children, but maybe in AD&D or Warhammer or something we'll look like assholes.

>select all squares with street signs aaaand send. Sup Forums will surely find my low-effort synthesis amusing!

BRAVO PETER!!!!

I would have preferred a synth of LotR and "He was a good friend." Opportunity missed, I guess.

My friend and I looked at each other during this scene and got up and left

good job hackson

17 actually
Get fucked OP

Incorrect.

fuck you I liked it

And he was a good friend.

>Legolas, did I ever tell you about my wee lad Gimli? I mention this for no particular reason at all. Just want to remind you his name is Gimli. G-I-M-L-I. Who knows? Maybe you'll meet him some day and become his best friend, as you both learn that the hostility between your people is based on misconceptions.

When Peter Jackson came on screen and winked at the camera, I ejected the disc, snapped it in half and tossed it out the window

i'm chortling, good show chaps.

Gimli! :)
That's the dwarf from LOTR!!11 omg im such a geek XD

He appeared in the 3 LOTR movies, did you break those too?

no no, when Gloin is speaking about Gimli to Legolas, Peter Jackson literally walks into view from behind the camera, in no costume, winks at the viewer, and then disappears

It's quite unsettling

>hackson will ruin the silmarillion in your lifetime

>His father Arathorn was a big guy, for me

god bless you for jamming this in.

I'd rather have memes over faggots like you whining about memes

>but maybe in AD&D or Warhammer or something we'll look like assholes.

t. kek, don't forget dorf fortress too.

The Tolkien Estate will never give up the rights

>based on misconceptions

not
*cracks a can of bear*

necessarily

>p.s. Don't forget Elves love Melons

so towards the end

eventually it will fall into public domain. Not in our lifetimes, though. I believe that Christopher has the original rights, so it's (70?) years after he dies.

Christopher will be dead soon, one his kids will smell the money and make a deal.

>misconceptions

they are both the jews of middle earth lol.

They fight because once Thingol, who is Aragorns elf ancestor, asked the dwarves to put a silmaril in a famous necklace. The dwarves did it but demanded the necklace they made as payment for making the necklace. And two of the greatest kingdoms ever went into ruin over it. Doriath and the Blue Mountains.

>he's ten years old

get out get OUT

fuckin nerd... nice trips

Uh, do you even know how to .t properly idiot? Please leave our board immediately.

Is Legolas necessarily even that old?

>The dwarves did it but demanded the necklace they made as payment for making the necklace.

Sometimes I wonder if Tolkien is the genius we all praise him for being

>make something for someone
>as payment you want the thing you made for them

that is such a beautiful, underhanded trick.

the necklace was originally made by the dwarves and stolen from them during battle

So it took THAT scene for you to drop it and not the garbage 2 hours before it?

good job hacknon

I think Elf King told them they could have anything they wanted. Also the whole thing is just culled from notes, he never set this part in an actual narrative. The Silmaril was also basically the One Ring x 1000, not innately evil, but cursed.

there were multiple silmarils
and they had no power other than their beauty