Are there any girls who like 80s college rock? I'm talking R.E.M., Husker Du, The Smiths, fIREHOSE, The Replacements

Are there any girls who like 80s college rock? I'm talking R.E.M., Husker Du, The Smiths, fIREHOSE, The Replacements...

The Smiths yes, the rest no. Believe me I was into all of that during HS. If a girl was into indie she just liked p4kcore and The Smiths. You can show them it though and they'd probably like some of it. I got a girl into Felt and Minutemen.

Girls don't actually like The Smiths though. They just like certain Smiths songs they heard in their hipster indie romcoms.

I met my first girlfriend through our joint appreciation of Husker Du so yeah

First three, sure.

>not The Replacements
You're telling me a chick wouldn't be able to appreciate jams like Androgynous?

(not true)
Biggest smiths fan I know is a girl, she just gave me a huge bootleg collection on a USB am hour ago

yes

yes

Well yeah if she's into the genre. Those first three are the most popular though and those more people know about even if they're not in too deep. Speaking from experience.

Holy shit is that Nathan Fielder?

Didn't know Husker Du were that popular t b h

Yes

YES, YES, OH GOD YES!

Do U2 and The Cure count?

>asking if girls like The Smiths
OP have you ever gone outside?

yeah yeah, and females cant appreciate real music and they cant do math either but theyre real good at cooking :^)
literally how dumb are you, women are human beings, some like the smiths and some dont, pls get a grip on reality

You sound like a roastie

Where do you think we are? Just ignore them, no one speaks like this in real life.

>women are human beings
Some of them are.

The Cure yes. U2 fuck no.

upload it right fucking now

It's cool dude, when you loose your virginity you'll stop thinking weird shit like this

The words of a man who has never seen or touched a vagina