German ""migrants"" burn down an asylum center because the Ramadan breakfast alarm failed to go off

German ""migrants"" burn down an asylum center because the Ramadan breakfast alarm failed to go off.

express.de/duesseldorf/exklusiv-fluechtlingsheim-in-duesseldorf--verdaechtiger-prahlt-mit-video-von-den-flammen-24187430-seite2

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

afaik it was some africans wanting a better life.

fun fact: the fire costs the state 10mio euros.

Protip: bullets cost a dime each

>bullets
bullets? what are bullets? we only have strap ons

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

You ever get the feel when you feel we dropped the nukes on the wrong country.

looks like all plainclothes cops?
whaddup wid dat?

Germany trying their best to destroy Europe. Again.
Germany is so cucked that it's Sweden level.

Why do you think we want to leave EU?

I HATE Germany. It's a fucking disaster of a country. Fucking Europe up seems to be an obsession for Germans.

Mutti Merkal can fuck off. That bitch has flooded Europe with rapefugees. And tries to tell UK that we're not doing enough! Maximum kek. We regularly tell her to fuck off.

Fucking Germany. Bunch of cunts.

>Why do you think we want to leave EU?
you want. you are here with us forever.
FOR EV ER

Don't worry. They will integrate just fine. They are totally not going to set your house on fire and behead you when they are released into the public because you as a filthy native german kuffar don't follow their """"traditions"""".

It's not too late.

Fuck off, Kraut.

My country will leave the EU and then declare war on you fuckers.
The Royal Navy and Royal Air Force are on standby to NUKE you, Hans.

Do you want currywurst?
Do you want want lederhosen?
Do you want funny hats?

Well, not for much longer you kistekopf cunt.

I thought they weren't supposed to eat on ramdan?

Thats why they are mad. They woke up after the sun rise meaning they cant eat and drink for 12-13 hours since the sun goes down at 21ish

>Protip: bullets cost a dime each
>mfw 10mmfag

god i wish all bullets were that cheap.

who needs money when you have sweet sweet 10mm

and you rly think your goverment let you leave if they dont want it?

you WILL be cucked and cant stop it Muhamed

>My country will leave the EU and then declare war on you fuckers.
ENJOY THAT VOTING FRAUD NIGEL.
What're your pieces?
>tfw 2poor to get more funs
Suffering.

Why is this funny to you?

What is happening to Germany is fucking criminal.

Heads need to start rolling.

What are gun laws like in Austria?

soon i will join the 10mm master race

>what are bullets? we only have strap ons
Found the problem Hans
>not giving rapefugees the job
I hope the strapons are at least black.

Rule of thumb:
>can it fire on full auto?
>is it concealable?
>are you below 18?
>no?
>Here's your fun

One thing that's a bit interesting here is that people who refuse military service are barred from purchasing license-restricted for TEN YEARS on grounds that if you don't want to serve with a gun, why would you even want to buy one?

I think the latter is partially why we have a lot fewer accidents. People who have high-class funs have been trained to use them well and know better than to leave them lying around.

Well, that and the fact that a gun license is primarily a safety instruction course similar to a driving license. They don't do background/psychological/whatever else is proposed by Libcucks in the stateĀ“s-checks or whatever but if you don't SHOW you know how to handle a handgun they don't license you.

I mean, it wouldn't work for many other countries (would probably be a disaster for our freedombros) but we've got a pretty sweet deal going on here, really.

Tanfoglio Witness P, not as fancy as a Swiss Sphinx 2000 but does a good job for the price and can easily be swapped over to cheaper calibers.

i just ordered a two-stage guide rod to reduce the felt recoil and am looking to get a Titanium Nitride coating applied to the barrel and slide release to reduce wear over time, 10mm is notorious for beating up metal gun components, plus its bling as fuck.

Dude you aint getting out, do what I did and bail before you stuck there, come to Oz. Seriously, we have a remarkably large white population, aint ""to bad"" politically. Sure they'll have us to in like 5 years but it's five more years than you've got now if you stay there

When SHTF and WROL comes the main POU of 10 mm is for trade.

GEAR CHECK!!!

>KEK MY COUNTRY IN TO PIECES

for chan is my last resort