Post your AOTY

Post your AOTY

I like Paramore too.

You posted it for me, friend.

>tfw ur just a little bit caught in the middle

I personally liked the new Flaming Lips record. Just as a fan I see it as a return to what they're best at. The Flaming Lips are my favorite pop band when it gets down to it, I'm not banking on them to impress me with how serious they are. The new record I see as kind of being like an amalgam of Yoshimi and HIT to Death In the Future Head.

As a proud transphobe, I feel like Hayley has really doubled down on her usual gender bashing like on Misery Business and other tracks themed around the romantic battleground of boys and girl.

The "Fake Happy" music video convinced me that this is AOTY

>as a proud transphobe
ooh edgy ;)

Grow up kiddie

>tracks themed around the romantic battleground of boys and girl.
There's nothing wrong with that either. Dating sucks whether or not 0.3% percent of the population is trans.

After Laughter is my AOTY as well. (It's tied with Remo Drive's Greatest Hits.)

>proud transphobe
I'm 99.9% sure you're baitin', but if not, what do ya mean by that? Do you mean you proudly consider transgendered folk to be mentally ill? That's honestly not even transphobic even though it typically is spun that way. If you unironically hate trans people though, then stop that.
>inb4 someone argues that saying the transgendered are mentally ill is already form of hatred

prove that you aren't an edgelord

>0.3% percent
brb getting my ass some coffee

I seriously don't understand how this does not get mentioned on here. Then again, maybe it is a good thing it doesn't get memed to death on here.

After Laughter by Paramore desu, I really wanna stick my tongue in Hayleys ass.

No point, since you don't know the definition of the word edgelord, evident by the fact that you didn't use the word correctly.

When did I use that word incorrectly. Stop assuming.

I like it but haven't listened to it since I saw them in concert. Was pretty disappointing desu

>assuming
Lmao, the very thing you did.

Better than OP, but I understand.

bitch where!

Agreed

All good ones

I agree with this one over all

posted mine

who knew post-punk could still be so good?

incredible album that needs way more attention/10

death is real

this

oh fuck I forgot about how good this was

what type of music is this?

good taste

apocalyptic noise-rock, I guess? idk it's hard to define, has a really unique vibe

youre all wrong

this comment hurt me

Stop