lelbertarian roads

> lelbertarian roads

we don't need roads, we'll have a jetpack.

We have survived thousands of years with roads, what's the point of even having paved roads? Some sidewalks around me aren't paved, they're just gravel and they're perfectly fine even in rain they don't get all slushy like dirt and they don't crack and break after winter like pavement so they never need repairs.
Gravel roads also prevent the need for speed bumps or slow down signs because people normally drive slower on them, for main roads they would still be paved but for side roads why bother?

We are going to be flying around in drones prefer soon m8. It's already happening and you can go like 30 miles before needing to gass up. You can thank libertarians for that

I get rocks in my shoes while walking, and that's worse than woman rape.

nothing wrong twith those roads you faggot

Where were going, we wont need roads. Jetpacks will deliver us to our destinations.

This road is objectively better, you can't speed and therefore car deaths will drop significantly
free market wins again, checkmate atheist

Is that car being detained?

he got to other side just fine

Then wear proper shoes because that never happens to me

I like a challenge when driving.

8/10 post.

Not an argument
No es un argumento
Kein Argument
לא ויכוח
不爭論

No privately owned roads would be perfectly maintained but have ridiculous tolls every twenty feet.

If you don't care about my anecdotal story, why should I care about yours?

>posts picture of a statist road
>"lol libertarian roads"
statists are this retarded

If you cannot afford to build your own road you shouldn't drive. If you have incentives to drive you will eventually build your own road if you work hard and destroy the competition.

>Proper shoes

Wearing heels doesn't count.

>build roads with tax money
>sell to private companies
>they enact tolls

this is what they do in Texas

Because you should buy new shoes if you have a hole in yours instead of blaming the gravel.
Some people don't wear running shows everyday like they're in grade 1

why are roads a problem?

as it is, drivers pay fees for their license and registration.

roads will be a subscription service. you pay to be allowed to drive on them.

and let's say that the private sector tries to maintain the same level of roads, and can't raise enough through fees to pay for it. that's just a signal from the market that we should have fewer roads, and more people should shift to a more densely populated, urban mode of living.

if it turns out that private road companies make so much money that they can add tons of additional lanes and build new highways where there weren't before, that's also good.

the thing is, we want the market to serve as an INDICATOR of how we use our resources.

maybe complete privatization of travel will reveal that trains should overtake automobiles as the dominant mode of travel on land.

I don't know what'll happen, but I want us to switch to a system that figures out the best way.

Gravel roads put excessive wear on cars, leading to higher overall repair costs.

well, if you cannot afford to repair you should not have bought it

market consists of rational individuals

and if you are not rational, then, I am sorry to say that but....

That's why it should be for low traffic side streets. If you read what I wrote you'd see that I said for main roads they should still be paved.

Why do we even need roads?

A politician should take a stand and provide ever family with a flying car.

Call it "the people's shuttle"

lolbertarian borders

If we had libertarianism, we wouldn't even need roads.

Ugliest car I ever saw I hope I never have to see something as disgusting as this. Modernism really is a plague

Fuelled by greed.

It's super-fast.