Now that rap-rock/metal is making a comeback it is time that Liturgy's The Ark Work (2015) be recognised as a...

Now that rap-rock/metal is making a comeback it is time that Liturgy's The Ark Work (2015) be recognised as a masterpiece ahead of it's time.

youtube.com/watch?v=YN4BncLvXic

Half sung trap rap
>check
Nu-metal / alt-metal revisited
>check
Bleeps
>check

It is only logical.
>inb4 the next rap-rock-electronic p4k fav band sounds like watered down Liturgy a la Aesthethica vs Sunbather

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mk6p-esqi5g
youtube.com/watch?v=9Qf9fsI1bks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

XD wtf is this

>BELLS
>TRUMPETS
>BANG ON THAT PERCUSSION
>LOUD NOISES

it must be a le masterpiece amirite

Hunter Hunt-Hendrix even said the only people the only people who really get the album are teens on Sup Forums who listen to 'cloud' rap

He's not wrong tho, his target demographic as accurate.

That being said I love that Liturgy just sounds like a super fast King Crimson

You can't deny this song is an absolutely astonishing composition, even if you aren't into the sound:
youtube.com/watch?v=mk6p-esqi5g

It's definitely better composition wise. but the sound of the music is still fucked.

iv never been let down by an album as much as this

aesthethica was pretty much my favourite record ever, then they followed it up with this... i mean its not that bad but such a let down

You also have to be into maximalist wall of sound / noise so I guess the intersection is quite small

*makes another lil pump thread

It took me a solid 10+ listens to really get into it, though I did find it 'intriguing' to begin with so it might be a lost cause in your case

what KC album would you recommend to someone who's into Liturgy?

small enough for me to absolutely love everything about this album

even all the kabbalah bullshit Hunter is into

Lark's Tongue in Aspic

Both Fripp and Hunt-Hendrix loved Stravinsky's Rite of Spring and listen to it justabout daily when they both made their albums.

Tons of twisted guitar and drums with some of the best musicianship on either album

Same, though I got into kabbalah / contintental philosophy through him

>tfw I love Liturgy and Lil Pump

Thanks, can't find the album anywhere though.. do you have a link?

it doesn't really come out that nice on the record because of the sound/mix but I saw them live once and it was really impressive, especially the drums

you'll probably be able to find it on youtube if you can't find a download for it. Fripp is super into protecting his copyright so you just might have to do some digging

yeah i keep coming back to it. shame ppl can't stand HHH that he'll never get his respects

greg fox is one of the most impressive drummers alive

Yea found a .rar which seems to be legt of some spanish blog

Well he has learned to rein in on the theory a bit, and to act more humble, and he no longer moves in the black metal community. In experimental / noise circles I think people wouldn't mind him

Theory: If HHH had named his solo act Lil Valhaal instead he would have blown up and gotten 8.9/10 on p4k

I loved the shit he put out on soundcloud with that project

yeah thats better. just hate it when good artists who actually try to be progressive get laughed at. You would think as music fans we would be more open-minded after reading what happen to velvet underground.

Any man in

yh

is this bleep?
youtube.com/watch?v=9Qf9fsI1bks

black faddonna got the 600 slot lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo