Four hall of famers vs one. Nobody really thought he could do it, right?

Four hall of famers vs one. Nobody really thought he could do it, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

basketball-reference.com/playoffs/2009-nba-eastern-conference-finals-magic-vs-cavaliers.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Four hall of famers
nigga what

>$128 million US dollars

>Four hall of famers

Klay is hof for sure. Green is a maybe. Although the four or five rings hell retire with ya probably

>kd
>curry
>klay
>and??

I never got this meme. How casual do you have to be? You dont really think the cavs are better than golden state?

the nba hall of fame is easier to get into than community college Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving will both get in

Green

Lol no. One ring wont make up for pedestrian numbers

Kevin Love has averaged a double double for his career and Kyrie has averaged of 20 points a game those are hardly pedestrian numbers and Tracy McGrady made it into the Hall of Fame

Irving will get in. Gonna average 30ppg in the Finals over 2 dozen games.

Love it depends on how he does on his new team. If he plays like a franchise guy again for 3-4 years I think he can make it.

The series would be 3-2 now, if Lebron didn't choke away the third game and let KD push his shit in during the first.

iggy is a finals mvp hes definitely getting into the HOF

>people blaming lebron losing because he's facing future hall of famers
>they're only in the hall of fame for winning rings together
>they're winning rings because they're beating lebron
>if lebron beat them they wouldn't be in the hall of fame

stop using this "all-star" and "hall of fame" argument. They wouldn't be all-stars if lebron didn't choke so much

kd
curry
klay
draymond
iggy
kerr

but lebron/kyrie and Tim Duncan's Spurs were the only people that could come close, everyone else got stomped. Theyre allstars not just for beating lebron, but for beating the whole league all year every year for years now.

Javale Human Victory Cigar Mcgee isn't a HoFer

>Sup Forums calls the memers shitty no-name garbage players
>beat lecrybaby
>HE HAD TO GO UP AGAINST HALL OF FAMERS
really makes me think

>4 v1
kek you realize this is the basketball hall of fame right
it's more like 12 to 6

WHAT HAPPENS IF LEBRON SAYS FUCK IT AND GOES TO THE WARRIORS TOO

NBA RIOT WHEN

Kyrie is better than Thompson and Green. And is only slightly behind Curry as a PG.

So if those guys are "HOF"-ers, then Kyrie is also one.

everyone bandwagons westbrook for being the only loyal ass nigga left in the league.

either that or cp3, kawhi, carmelo, devon booker, boogie cousins, anthony davis, paul george, harden, and WB all join the same team and shitfuck Golden State and afterwards everyone agrees superteams are stupid and disband

He wants to claim to be the GOAT, he wins the series, however necessary.

He did not, ergo he best step off, and all you LeBeta fanbois can also step off

>cp3, kawhi, carmelo, devon booker, boogie cousins, anthony davis, paul george, harden, and WB all join the same team and shitfuck Golden State
that team still wouldn't beat the current warriors team, let alone with lebron added to it

Kevin Love will get in as the best token white American player

Shut up faggot an aging mavs beat a superteam

If you honestly think the Heat were on the level of the Warriors w/ KD as a stacked team I don't know what to say to you. The Heat were a middling team that had a big 3 and no bench and were playing together for first time (outside of Olympics for big 3). The warriors were a 73 win team that now have the last 3 league MVPs and 2 other all stars.

It's not the same thing at all. Oh and if you want to talk choking, talk KD choking like a cunt in the 2016 WCF and then joining the team that beat him. At least Lebron didnt join the Big 3 Celtics.

>loyal

he fucking ran out everyone cause hes a fucking garbage ass derrick rose

nobody wins with teh point guard as the best scorer

as seen even on the warriors fucking igoo and now KD were the best scorers the 2 years they won, steph is a MemeVP

>2* hall of famers

Fixed. And lets not forget Lebron has lost twice to teams without a single superstar in their prime.

>the Heat were a middling team
>this Bronsexual revisionism

HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

We kept hope alive.

He most definitely will not.

And y'all motherfuckers are disrespecting Kyrie.

In the 2015 Finals Curry was still the best scorer. Iguodala got Finals MVP for his defense on LeBron.

>no bench
>literally the same exact bench the cavs had last year
>literally teh same exact type of bench the warriors have

>niggas are literally now trying to rewrite history to say the fucking heat from 2011-2014 were actually middle of the road

is this fucking real life

only nigga in history who faggots literally try to dismiss finals losses

the 2007 dismissal gets overruled with 2009

all excuses out the window after that

the fucking 2011 excuse goes out the window for the simple fact spurs an lakers were hurt went out early, mavs werent even supposed to be in it

he beat an expansion team who never went back

needed a fluke by his so called "non existant role players" to beat the spurs

they came back and raped him 4-1

they needed several coincidences to beat the warriors last year

they came back and raped them 4-1

both of those series games were blowuts and they got their fucking "a-a-atleast we didnt get swept" consalation prize

also the fucking "hes tired cause hes doing so much work" goes out the fucking window when you have a literal ESPN article about how you get fucking 12 hours a sleep every fucking day and pride yourself on that fact

>Kyrie
>Love
>JR Smith shooting the fucking lights out

>H-HE JUST NEEDS MORE HELP! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!

If the Cavs won this game I think they would have won the series.

preach

>Love
literally a meme

So lebron to the warriors next season then?
I like this new NBA meme. Just concentrate all the talent in one team and create artificial dynasty for monetary reasons.

Love went 2-7 with 6 pts in game 5 while Kyrie and JR were ghosts in the first 2 games. Hell Kyrie was a ghost this game too

lebron chose him before he left miami

just like he chose bosh

nigga's a garbage talent advisor

five FUTURE hall of famers if you count Kerr.

HE BEAT TEH FUCKING CELTICS IN 2009 AND LOST TO THE MAGIC IN 6 WHO GOT RAPED IN THE FINALS BY LA

the nigga been garbage from teh start

basketball-reference.com/playoffs/2009-nba-eastern-conference-finals-magic-vs-cavaliers.html

KG was hurt, they BEAT THE FUCKING CELTICS and he still couldnt get out of the east

the 2007 finals sweep is on his fucking record and sealed faggot

Love had the entire NBA fooled by his statpadding in Minnesota. The Warriors almost gave up Klay for him until Jerry "The GOAT of FO" West stepped in. Can't really fault Lebron for that especially since he still put together the 2nd best team in the league

They were a middling team when he joined them. As in the previous season 09-10. That's what I meant by that. They were clearly the top team/favorite but not on the level of the '16 warriors once KD joined as favorite.

So when Lebron's team wins on a Ray Allen 3 in game 6 it's "bailed out". But when the Warriors choke away a 3-1 lead it's "several coincidences". Don't give me Draymond suspension, that goes with the territory for him and he played games 6 & 7 too.

I like how Lebron winning 4-1 vs the Thunder is dismissed as "expansion team" like they were a brand new team that wasn't just a relocated existing team but when he loses to the 2014 Spurs when Wade/Bosh were done it's "rape". Can't have it both ways, pham.

chuck an kenny clowned on Love every night, every season, anyone who knew basketball knew Love was overrated and garbage

Lebron had the deal signed quietly before he even left along with knowing irving was already there

just like he chose bosh who everyone knew was garbage before he even left toronto as the YT video that clowned on him

Keep exposing these bronsexuals. I still can't believe this mother fucker traded Wiggins for Kevin Love.

I want Westbrook and Beardman to switch to the Cavs and NBA turns into two superpower teams trying to beat each other.

>criticizing James for anything his early cavs teams couldn't accomplish when it was him and literally not even a single other mediocre player
Only the most retarded of blind haters could think this way

They were what? 5-7th in the weak ass eastern conference? That team was going nowhere.

>heat before lebron
lower middle of the eastern(lmao) conference

>warriors before durant
best team in the history of the nba

Ray allen bailed out lebron. On the other hand, cavs needed injuries to steph and bogut, and green suspension. It's not very complicated, although I can imagine how so much asspain is clouding your thoughts right now, will be continue to do for the foreseeable future.

Adding lebron and bosh to an above average team in the east creates a brand new team, retard. Oh, and ray allen too, to bail out a ring. Hard to understand? I bet lots of things are for you, and your newly gaped asshole isn't going to improve your situation either

>I'm autistic and cannot differentiate between levels of superteams. If a team has a big 3 it's the same tier oh wait the Warriors have a big 4 all under 30 with 2 former MVPs.

Next you're going to tell me Lebron was bailed out by Harden choking in the 2012 finals so that one doesn't count either. Oh and 2016 doesn't count because Chimpmond got suspended.

Haha 0 rings now suck it LeBeta fags!

they lost to the fucking magic in 2009 nigga

you cant have it both ways

only 1 team in the east had a west caliber staff and KG got hurt before the playoffs

CAVS BEAT THE FUCKING CELTICS IN THE 2ND ROUND (Even tho rondo fucking schooled lebron multiple times)

they played the fucking joke magic with a center who cant score and never won any where and he lost...not in 7 but in 6

and 1 of those wins was a fucking fluke half court shot which ESPN had the audacity to show off as if that put him in the same category as kobe's game winners which were post ups or contested 3pts just beyond the arch

>1 All Time Great
vs
>Another ATG and 3 HoF
fixed

3*

Durant and Curry: guaranteed first ballot locks

Thompson: already in discussion, few more good seasons and a chip and he's a lock

Green: not yet. DPOYs and few more allstar selections he might

No, lelbrons current finals record is bad enough as it is, nobody needs to bring it lower. Trust me, its bad.

Also, all you have pointed out is that one team is better than another team. The only difference is the warriors drafted trained all of their allstars except for one. The Heat just signed some checks and brought in 3 all stars.

So what is your point exactly? Or are you just ass ravaged? What's it like to be so upset with such lebron-tier losing arguments?

now this is an interesting debate
better than the one about divegrass t b h

You think those heat teams without lebron would be winning 73 games?

Nope, although lebron was trying to manufacture this outcome when he arranged for 3 allstars to move to Miami. Also, it is important to note that Lebron does not make his teammates better, and actually blocks the natural growth of team chemistry on a team. He whines and pouts at his teammates, and doesn't inspire anyone. He blocks team growth.

Also, pointing out that 73 win team (which lost its center and bench) drafted smart enough to have space to add more players is not a very intelligent insight. Great franchises never rest on their laurels (eg. NE Patriots).

The Cavs could have won game 3, or game 4. But they lacked the heart, and the team chemistry, both of which are negatively impacted by the black-hole known as lebron james.

You did fgt and kept spamming muh legod and cavs in 7, fuck off already.

Plug your ears harder.

Nigga he had Mo Williams as his second best player.

Sit down faggot.