How large is Sup Forums's screen?

Consider your "main" TV/monitor/projector/whatever you use most often for viewing.

Size?
Distance?
Resolution?

Are you happy with your setup?

Other urls found in this thread:

rtings.com/tv/reviews/by-size/size-to-distance-relationship
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1 foot
1080p

bop

bedroom tv for gaming and streaming video is a bravia 40 1080 from about 7 feet

living room projector is benq on a blank wall roughly 7x15 feet in glorious 720 from 12 feet

32 inch 1080p screen two feet from my face. It does the job

my kino station

your living room set up sounds discusting

32in Samsung LED, 1080p because I'm not a pleb. I sit about 1.5-2m away from it. Still would like something bigger, between 40 and 50 in.

it's how i watch vhs really so 720 is a lot more flattering than 1080 or 4k

>that brand name

any of you m8s have 4k oled 65"?

that seems like a good standard for an upgrade from a smaller tv or a 1080 panel.

>32 inch... two feet from my face
Let's see, 12 inches to a foot... So that thing is 8 inches deep into your face. There's a homoerotic joke here. Heh

65 inch
10 feet

16"
about a foot, maybe 2
fuck should I know

I wish. Wouldn't buy one though, I don't see them being good value at the moment.

I have a Benq 1080p, projected onto a 10' wide white screen, sit about 8-10 feet away. Looks great, way better than a pleb tier 55" or 65" big screen TV. Even looks great if I project onto the off-white wall with out the screen tbhq.

yeah i went to a tv store lately and looked at sets. my tv is 6 years old and even though it is still functional it is a relic and feels outmoded.

2 grand gets you an oled and a 4k blu ray player. that hardly seems like a steal. the 65" led 4k sets are perched at a grand but that tech is already dated so it's barely an upgrade.

i hope oled sets come down in price by the time ps5 comes out mostly.

rtings.com/tv/reviews/by-size/size-to-distance-relationship

depends on the rips u play and your ambient light quotient but yeah generally decent projection with a good source is pleasant

what do you like to project?

>17 inch laptop
>in front of my face
>1080p

43"
6 feet

just got my speakers set up, it's pretty comfy desu

what speakers did you get?

Micca MB42X bookself speakers with an SMSL SA50 Amplifier. I tried to find the best low-end speakers and these do the job pretty well.

those are good low end speaks. i just use macbook speakers to emulate television and hk soundsticks for 2.1.

any of u m8s have a decent 5.1 or 7.1 system? genelec 7.1 would be sweet but it's a lil too expensive.