Post an album and the feels it gives you

Post an album and the feels it gives you.
>playing a comfy RPG, exploring the local village and venturing out into the forest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4QPm9upVks4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a shallow feel for such an album.

The album is really mediocre by modern ambient standards.

what the fuck

You wanna explain yourself buddy?

Tell me your superior patrician feels then faggot

Kendrick Lamar - Damn.
>Exploring my homosexuality with my best friend.

I don't know I'm not very articulate. Some other user might do it though.

Tobacco albums feel like an apocalyptic junkyard civilization of inbreds in the husk of a city of excess like Los Angeles or Las Vegas.

Black Moth Super Rainbow albums feel like the peaceful communal tribes living in the wilderness freed from the shackles of modernity.

>and finding out, once and for all, that you're a faggot

The audio quality is pretty bad and its emotionally incosistent.

>life is ok

at least try

Ok

It's like a feather painted by the nectar of a butterfly, emitting a blinding radiance to all Flora and Fauna, as the translucent iridescence flows into the astral realm. Colors stream into the river, crafting sculptures of tress to scare all who remain.

the sense of dissociation from realizing that you live in a computer simulation

feeling out of touch with everybody and secluded in a place filled with people but no one to talk to

finding god

"Standing in a dark abandoned electrical plant on acid" described by RDJ legend himself.
For me it varies, depends where I am mentally/physically at the time. It's late night music, where you just sort of go into this state of collective consciousness, and just let all the images, memories and sounds come into consciousness. Takes a bit of effort from myself usually to get in that state, but after that I'm in another place. SAW 2 is what drugs sound like

the sudden realization that life itself is absurd and you should embrace it instead of trying to ignore it

Stone in focus is one of my favorite songs desu

sudden suicidal feelings but being okay with it

That track and Blue Calx give me such strong feels. It makes me long for a time and place that I've never actually been before. It feels transcendent. It's also a little bit painful to listen to. It reminds me of a very lonely and melancholy point in my life.

>Takes a bit of effort from myself usually to get in that state
How do you do it?

I dont really know. I usually just sort of look for something that reminds me of an experience, and then kinda go with it. Sometimes some deeply buried memories pop up, other times a story starts playing out in my head, where the music becomes the soundtrack. Some of the tracks have like certain locations attached to them. Or very specific images from my childhood. It's weird, but its comforting to me. At least i dont (usually) use drugs to get those experiences.

Can anyone recommend me more music like the gentle, repeating percussion sounds at the end of this track? It's very simple but something about it just does it for me. It's so blissful and serene. It makes me think of lying in the grass on a beautiful night, just looking at the sky, a gentle breeze going by, and you know that everything is ok.

youtube.com/watch?v=4QPm9upVks4

Aphex was known for having synesthesia, so i'm sure people who are prone to that stuff maybe connect to his music more. Where sounds trigger all kinds of other brain activities, and aphex knows exactly where to tickle, to put it that way

completely false and not even well articulated criticisms tbqhwyf

bump

strange feelings in me willy

That album was actually used in a horror mod called Afraid of Monsters

It's pretty scary

Wandering through the woods alone

being one of the libertines in 120 days of sodom

>such an album
tip less, closeted neck beard

kys