Anybody wanna soda or somethin'? 'cause I-I'm goin' up to the machine I thought maybe I'd get somebody somethin'...

Anybody wanna soda or somethin'? 'cause I-I'm goin' up to the machine I thought maybe I'd get somebody somethin'. I-i've had all these sweets and I thought I'd get something salty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omOzXzD0RPU&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=YSANgjen0pE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally /ourguy/

What a fucking bro.

Say, thanks man! Yeah get me a pepsi.

One of the baddest dudes from my childhood. All the fucking dinosaurs got loose and started fucking each other!

He always reminded me of Kramer from Seinfeld.

You mean Newman?

MAN

WHY THE FUCK WERE THEY POINTING THE LIGHT AT THE 18 TON BEAST WITH VISUAL ACUITY LITERALLY THREE AND A HALF TIMES GREATER THAN AN EAGLE

SURELY I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE FRIGHTENED BY AN ANIMAL THAT COULD LITERALLY FIT THE ENTIRETY OF MY BODY INTO ITS MOUTH, AND INSPECT MY

FUCKING

PORES

FROM A MILE AWAY

yeah my bad

>ywn sit down at your battlestation checking the park systems while drinking pepsi and playing DOS games.

Is there anything comfier that working at Jurassic Park during a storm?

Sigh....

PLEEASE

IAN, FREEZE!

I just want chillean sea bass

I wonder if that shredded cheese is sharp chedder.

I usually prefer a milder cheese on my chili

>cheese

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=omOzXzD0RPU&app=desktop
>pepsi

I swear to god scientists are just making shit up with dinosaurs.

youtube.com/watch?v=YSANgjen0pE

No shit. They make a living off guessing and then presenting things that fit their stupid view and discarding what doesn't as "wrong"

yeah, I mean fuck newtons third law just got disproven recently.
That and a fuck load of thermodynamics.

Don't be ignorant. It was disproven with lasers accelerated through a loop. Hardly an experiment applicable to general physical objects.

>the universe appears to be expanding
>this shouldn't be happening according to our current model of physics
>obviously there is nothing wrong with our current model
>we just haven't taken into account the huge amounts of matter in the universe that we can't see or detect with any existing technology

STOP TALKING ABOUT SCIENCE FAGGOTS!!! THIS IS A COMFY THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>lets call everything we don't understand dark
>just like niggers

Call me retarded but how exactly does this work? I mean binocular vision how can they see clear details if they're far away? Wouldn't they run into a tree or some shit?

Right. What is the problem with this?

Peeled carrot slices desu

Did he really think that would work?

What games do you think Nedry plays on his computer?

STICK

STICK STUPID

Why was wayne knight such a superstar in the 90's and why is he so dormant now

Haven't seen Jurassic Park since I was 5. Is it worth a watch?

>wayne knight

Huh, I've never heard his name before. I always assumed he was a jew.

Fuck yeah man. It's great.

He's actually a really good character actor and there were only so many fat, sweaty guys getting the roles calling for a fat, sweaty guy. I imagine a lot of the auditions probably came down to him and Stephen Root.

Oh, I uh finished debugging the phones. I was gonna debu- so I did.

Hey should have had a gun and shot that little bastard, I felt disgusted and sad when fat man Nedry died

I feel like this character was based off of him. Fucking pisses me off you never get to kill him.

It's shaved sweet potato you son of a bitch pleb

Yeah, if I could point out one obvious negative or flaw of JP it'd be his death. Sure, it might've been nice to see him getting what he deserves, but man, missed opportunity to sequel bait in a way that doesn't piss off your viewers by using funnyman Nedry getting away. Could have even had him cross paths with the others a couple times and fuck them over for his own benefit.

Yeah that would have been interest iing and fun to watch.