/nba/ general - CHAMPS edition

Warriors give the Cavs the daddy dick and win 129-120, winning the series in 5 games

KD with Finals MVP

(you) on suicide watch

I got, I got, I got, I got
No Loyalty, no royalty inside my DNA
fake ring quarter piece, got rat and snake inside my DNA
I got venom, poison, bitch and cheat inside my DNA
Im a coward though, sucker, hoe, inside my DNA

First for Spurs coming to claim what is rightfully theirs next year.

>itt Lebron dickriders get called dickriders by Durant/GSW dickriders
>mfw you're all faggot ass dickriders and think that calling someone else a dickrider is a good insult

Oh hi, Warriors

kek

3 and 5

>ZAZA WITH A GO PRO

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>tfw the clippers eliminated the memes, causing them to fire mark jackson and hiring steve kerr to elevate them to meme status
FUCK YOU CLIPS

What's he thinking rn?

First for ****************************** snake DURR Can't and his wide open shots and one on one coverage ass stat padding on an already stacked team ass getting an asterisk ring and his dick riding fellow bandwagon friends trying to defend him on a chinese basket weaving forum.

FUCK YOU FAGS YOU TOLD ME SILVER CALLED IN THE REVERSE SWEEP

THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

>He thinks coaches in the NBA actually do anything outside of set plays

Fuck KD
Fuck his fat mom
Fuck Adam Silver
Fuck the NBA

wew

>LEBALD ALREADY BLAMING HIS TEAM FOR THIS LOSS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

kerr and ron adams specializing in meme shooting, and it clearly showed

Can someone post the LeBron stats by quarter picture? Need to school some lebronsexuals

Wake me up when there's competition in the NBA again

The biggest bomb is this.

>Cavs came back 3-1 only for it to give justification for KD to leave for the Warriors just as a once in 20 years massive cap spike happens and they just so happen to get free of 3 contracts from free agents

FUCK YOU LEBRON

So what's Skip going to say to pin this loss on Lebron?

Literally what the fuck was the end of that game? Putting aside the cavs just not bothering to play defense, was the entire team and coaching staff okay with just giving up on the game with 3 minutes left, and letting LeBron stat-pad? No way in hell it was anything else, they obviously weren't going to win off of those drives the warriors were basically giving him, and the entire time you ignore the fact that JR is throwing up whatever the fuck he wants from 3-point and hitting, and they don't even throw it in his direction. Not saying they would have won, but they would have had a chance, better than Kyrie airballs and freebie drives.

I mean that's the truth. The Cavs went full retard practically every time Lebron sat.

Lebron dickriders on suicide watch

>carries his team playing 35 of the first 36 minutes
>puts up human numbers in the 4th
>AHA SEE HES A CHOKER

He should. LeBron and Kyrie were literally the team in the finals. Love needs to be traded, and no one else stepped up at all.

FUCK KEVIN DURANT

playing good in garbage time and shitting the bed when it actually matters is the definition of a choker

reminder next year there will be ads on the jerseys :^)

KD is a bitch

So who is Lebron calling to join the cavs

We did it bros

>3-5

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

#NotMyNBAChampions.

>Warrior dickriders
>call Cavs fans dickriders
>call lebron fans dickriders
>lebron fans call warriors fans
>dickriders
>dickriders calling dickriders dickriders.

what does it all mean anons?

Paul George.

>the first three quarters
>garbage time
I can't tell if you're joking or retarded

>LeBron James becomes first player in NBA Finals history to average a triple-double.
That's more impressive than the Warriors championship. I consider this statline a championship.

Lebron is 4-4, not 3-5.

How DOES Kyrie manage to airball it so much?

>that Nike commercial that aired as soon as the Warriors won the championship

>thinking all of this isn't preordained and the big NBA endorsers aren't in control of the league

Also it's incredibly embarrassing and a huge strawman argument. Reminds me of that all state commercial where the women talks about how they're better drives than men just because of insurance rates and it ends with a man being silenced when he comes back with a counter argument.

>k-on 9
>NHK 8

Man get this weak shit out of here

>I consider this statline a championship.
LeBronsexuals are so pathetic

HAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHA

Cavs were down double digits and at the point needed to shoot three, so GSW pretty much covered/face guarded their shooters. LeBron was doing what was right by just driving at his man and getting to the rim, but they kept trading baskets, so it got the cavs no where like you said.

>LeBron: I don't believe I play for a superteam, I don't believe I play for a superteam here

CAVS BTFO

HE'S LEAVING

HE'S FUCKING LEAVING

LeBron to Spurs

Pls respond

>All those people who were saying Durant was too small and soft to play in the big leagues
Literally NO ONE said that. Everyone knew he was destined to go pro when he played for Texas.

Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

How many vets are gonna jump on the warriors bandwagon now

viewed from the side, Rachel Nichols has a huge as nose and a mouth that stretches out like a chimp holy fuck

Rudy gay is going to the gsw

good thing you dont usually look at people from the side

>Lebron: "I will be apart of the game, but i wont be playing this summer"

HE GONE

This!

>lived in the bay area most of my life
>in the past three years, seen tens of thousands of people wearing warriors gear
>have seen one time, literally one time, someone wearing an old color scheme/logo piece of warriors gear (curry rookie jersey)

Come on guys. Someone has to own a piece. PLEASE. SOMEONE. ANYONE.

you don't go out often lmao

D-Wade is the obvious one for a last chance at a title, but 20M+ is hard to walk away from

i have seen literally tens of thousands. never once seen old gear

nice excuse though

>warriors fans pre-2014
I don't think so champ

>Javale Mcgee to camera man and to the camera in locker room: "Hardwork, hardwork it look easy, but it's not"

OMFG I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL

Dude you can't just say that about Jewish women man, you gotta be more subtle

graduate high school kid

In the commercial, Dircant silences the haters with his win.

But back in reality, anything less than a championship would be a huge failure for this shamelessly stacked team.

Nobody will shut up like in the commercial, Durant is a bitch

For who? Clark and west? Gay is too inconsistent, anyways

I've experienced the same thing.

Another thing is the massive surge in Warriors apparel only during the 2015 playoffs.

I also used to see a lot more A hats than Warriors hats.

>Warriors fans before 2014

bout as fake as this title

>jew marketers at nike trying to salvage durat's reputation so they can sell more chinese slave labor sneakers for $200

I mean, I can understand being tired, but that's when you shouldn't be chucking then.

That's the thing though, it's usually the right strat, but not only could they not get a stop to save their lives, but JR was actually in the zone, and I mean like 90% from 3 in the zone. Normally you drive to get higher percentage shots and then get stops, whittle away. Just seemed so obvious that wasn't the case here, and they kept on doing it. Just run whatever play you have to to get JR the ball, doesn't matter if it's fucking running up the court in a wall around him. What do you have to lose?

HAND DOWN MAN DOWN

>have seen tens of thousands of warriors fans over these past three years
>seen one old jersey
>remember back to the days in the early 2010s and 2000s when i would literally see more OAKLAND ATHLETICS gear in the bay area than warriors gear

>your response is "lol ur in high school"

warriors fans everyone

Lebron and Westbrook will join the Warriors next year for the ultimate meme team.

>sit on the bench and get carried
>'hard work it's hardwork'
fucking lmao

>people on the warriors who worked hard
thomson, green, iggy, gayd, curry and that rookie whoever he is
if you aren't one of those guys just shut the fuck up and accept your gifted ring

>Watching a video is counted as an achievement.

last time i went to oracle in november, there were about 4 old color way jerseys ive seen

i sat in the nosebleeds too, so must be poorfags who cant afford to buy another more recent jersey

A shitty city like Oakland has not experienced this level of winning.

This happens everywhere, the casuals come out of the woodwork and start watching basketball. They drive up ticket sales and sell out games.

10 years from now when the warriors are trash again they'll disappear, again.

BARKLEY ON SUICIDE WATCH

will we ever rise lads?

I do want to give props to McCaw tho Rookie played big minutes. Him and Livingston the only two players I can tolerate on this team with a ring

>the state of /nba/

His ability to get to the rim is almost unprecedented, as a guard. He was gassed and so was lebron because the rest of the cavs weren't producing.

As a dubs fan, I respect the shit outta kyrie

Momma there goes that man

"King" James, Kobe "Bean" Bryant

kyrie irving scored zero points in the 4th quarter

This is the new Spurs logo

>Kyrie didn't score a single point in the 4th quarter

Lebron is not better than Kobe.

I grew up in SF in the nineties and early 2000s and I remember GS always had a crazy devoted fanbase. I used to get cheap $30 tickets in the nose bleed section to watch Baron Davis play.

I don't live in the BA anymore so I'm sure you're right that there are a ton more casual fans.

He's not even better than Duncan

Basketball fags/niggers whine too much.

Imagine the casuals being super duper nerdbro Silicon Valley hedge fund managers/tech entrepreneurs and you got that casual-on-steroids in spades. Tickets for the floor seats at a dubs/cavs finals game were going for more than a down payment on a 4 wall condo in the bay.

Silicon Valley hucksters are the only thing keeping the bubble from completely bottoming out and bursting, in the bay.

But dude the thing is I've never seen anything like this.

I mean even the 49ers, they changed their color scheme in 1998 right at the tail end of their good years into the decade of god awful play, from the bright red to burgundy.

But even when they became good again in 2011-2013, I saw people wearing the burgundy Garcia, Owens, Stokes, Barlow, Battle, Lloyd, Hearst, Willis, Gore, Smith, etc jerseys. People were still buying the gear even when the team sucked.

sorry if i like fun user and not romanticizing suicide

Hmm.... weird

Durant's contract with the Warriors is only one year, right?

He's not returning, right? Or at very least those cheap contracts are going to expire and they'll have to start paying Curry, Green, and the others, right?