Explain to me what happened conspiracy theorists

The only shit I heard the last months is that the NBA is scripted. If it is, then why it had the most anticlimatic ending possible?

If the Warriors swept it would be 16-0, they would milked the shit out of that and made fuck tons of money from it.

The other things you said is that it would go to game 7 because more games means more money, it didn't happen.

If Cleveland would've made the reverse sweep he would be remembered as the best athlete of all time with literally the best come back ever. It didn't happen.

Instead we got a 4-1, the game wasn't even close, it finished in a fucking Monday the worst possible day, and there's not something we could take out of these finals that could be remembered for ages.

If this is scripted they have the worst writes in the whole world

It was pretty clearly false-flagging Lakers fans

the fix was so obvious in games 3 and 4 that adam "chickenshit" shillver got cold feet and called it off

Cleveland fans where not buying as much merch as possible. Added to the fact that many didn't show up to games in Ohio. He just decided that it would be better to pull the plug now instead of risk the warriors with a much richer fanbase, lose at 6 or 7.

He's milked the LeBron cow for too long and the new thing is the Warriors.

Because they made the scripting WAY too obvious in game 4 to where they were forced to abandon their script. I don't think the players are in on the scripting because how can you trust dumb niggers to keep the scripted nature of the NBA a secret? Instead it's the refs and all who are in on it. Since GSW wasn't in on it they still played a really close game for most of it to where completely blatant ref cheating still somehow kept GSW in game 4. If they did the same thing again this game then they would be in danger of their secrets getting out so they had to abandon their script for this year.

The Jew was exposed in game 4.

They aborted the mission, but will be back next post season.

autism

They already fucked up the league last July.

The post season was a boring joke.

I barely even watched the finals.

This shit is beginning to make baseball seem exciting.

And it doesn't help that they have an ARMY of shills on here, and a crooked fucking media promoting this garbage league 24/7

The NBA is anti-American.

civil race war confirmed

loadin' up my nigger blasters as we speak

WWE used to be great too but now it's shit. It's still scripted though.

>it finished in a fucking Monday the worst possible day,

bull fucking shit. The NBA went out of it's way to try and avoid scheduling playoffs games on the weekends this year (esp Sat night).

Monday night is IDEAL for the news cycle.

Stop fucking lying shill.

This.

Better to fold and lose a single hand than get caught cheating and get tossed from the table.

WORST COMMISSIONER IN SPORTS AND COMPLETELY DESTROYED ANY COMPETITION LEFT

CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THIS SPORT CRASH AND BURN

Yep.

They even had their pet monkey Michael Wilbon rage against 'conspiracy theories' on PTI today.

or maybe, just maybe this finals proves that the NBA isn't scripted.

lol even Bill Cuck Guy Simmons knew it was fishy

it sure proved that the NBA is pure cringe immasculine anti-American soap opera trash.

Game 4 made me suspicious since the Warriors didn't even try, this game was so much better.

Bill The Blue Pill has to watch what he says though or his Israeli overlords will strike him down.

Wilbon isn't athletic enough to be a monkey.

shills 24/7 and no nba webms allowed goy

It was very obvious they were resting and just waiting to win in front of their fans.

he really was raging against conspiracy theories today though

NBA must know America is onto them

fuck MSESPN too while we're at it.

Penguins weren't even the lead story.

It's pretty much an entire NBA/progressive politics shill channel now.

nigga plz

that game had everything short of Adam Silver running out from the crown and hitting Curry with a chair shot.

I'm just glad the golden jew didn't milk this up to Game 7

In the time of Stern, it was scripted by definition, to the point that refs were used to ensure the outcomes no matter how bad it looked

In the time of Silver, it's "scripted" because players have all the power and make their own teams without any regard to competition, so barring big time injuries the results of the season are known to everyone on earth before the seasons starts

I didn't actually watch the game.

>In the time of Silver, it's "scripted" because players have all the power and make their own teams

neh, the league and Nike scripts that too

I believe the refs were trying to hand the game to the cavs, but tyron lue and the cavs coaching staff were too retarded to take advantage of it.

Literally all they had to do was drive to the basket and the refs were prepared to blow their whistles and give out free throws. And what do they do? Turn the ball over, and shoot jump shots (which the refs have no control over whether they go in or not - there's no magnets). And when they did get free throws they missed.

Then on the defensive end, all they had to do was throw some tickey tack fouls that the refs wouldn't call and not let the warriors get backdoor cuts. Then Kevin Durant gets hot and literally doesn't miss - again the refs can't control this, while the cavs look lost and barely put a hand up.

You saw the refs try to call travels, try to call anything to get the cavs back in the game, but they just kept getting outplayed. I blame all of this on tyron lue, who should have been smart enough to realize the refs were going to let them back in as long as they were aggressive and instead just relied on memechuck and put in lineups with paper thin defense

dibs on annexing navada

>trying
It's all an act. There is no trying.

pretend i can spell

Agreed.

It's amazing how arbitrary the 'fouls' in the NBA actually are.

They did everything the could to keep the Cavs in that game.

I think people are confusing rigging and conspiracy theories. It's not a theory that games are rigged. A guy went to jail for rigging one.

Literally everyone besides Cavs fans complaines about the blatant refballing in Game 4, even comparing it to the Kings getting jobbed in the 2002 WCF. The league saw this overwhelming response and flipped the script to save face

"conspiracy theories" where Wilbon's words.

I do like how all of Silver's kikery last year, to make James the new Jordan, got undone.

I think if the NBA weren't so obsessed with selling shoes they could have milked the "greatest team of all time" thing for almost as many shekels.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Also, someone answer , please.

He actually tried to make it seem like it was the NHL game last night that was rigged.(for real)

ESPN is some DIRTY shit.

kek. Judging from the shills here and ESPN......the NBA knows now no one believes their bullshit anymore

Because it's only scripted when the Warriors lose.

Basically pic related.

So what do the jews do now? 3 straight years of the same teams and no end in sight.

Even in this game you can see the desperation down the stretch by the NBA to prolong this series. They were calling offensive fouls on off the ball movement against the warriors (to avoid making it looked fixed with over the penalty FTs) when it was the same physicality on both ends. Those 3 fouls on Pachulia within less than 2 minutes of each other was the league trying to recreate the Bogut situation from last year to force the warrior to run their small ball lineup, which Kyrie fucking feasts on.

idk, but there were LOTS of empty seats at many of those playoff games this year.

They can make up all the bullshit they need to about the ratings, but pic is worth a 1000 words.

Space Jam 2: Electric Niggaloo

That's not Roger Goodell. Both him and Silver are trying their damndest to kill sports altogether.

fuck that

Love Goodell

Love the NFL

American league

NBA = commie crooked garbage

Goodell is just playing Vince McMahon heel to GOAT Cold Tom Brady

>Cavs go 24/45 in 3PM
>t-they won because it was rigged

It's not scripted but the refs will shift the calls to push for the max # of games.

However there's only so much they can do before it becomes blatantly obvious, and it wasn't enough against a team like the warriors

yep

Max # of games, or whatever narrative they're trying to sell.

the refs know what gets them more playoff games in the future, it's scripted in all but the technical sense

Fuck off kike

Narrative this year was both max games and operation prevent Lebron from getting swept twice in the finals, which would've damaged the NBA's "next Jordan" narrative when it comes to his legact

yeah, after they pulled that stupid graffiti stunt.

I think they promised Lebron an ownership stake.

The whole NBA season was ridiculous.

Co8unting down the days to football.

And will be only following via the NFL Network this year.

Fuck the crooked sports '''media'''

>be adam silver
>head a league that is wrought with issues of having no parity, refereeing controversies, a terrible draft system, and legit conspiracy theories over the draft selection process and refereeing
>instead decides to focus on making socially progressive and political statements and getting advertisements on jerseys, and then lying to the fans that the lack of parity is actually good for the sport, rather than trying to fix the glaring problems with his league

>decides
more like 'receives orders to'

>SPORTS ARE NOT RIGGED!!!!! IF I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!
Seek help.

>after they pulled that stupid graffiti stunt.
That was the end of the league.

yep you seem like the only one who watched the same game as me , ref did everything for cavs to win , but their own incompetence caused them to lose

Damn, I'm in the Bay Area, been hyped as fuck on the warriors the past few years, and felt exactly the same as you op. It's not a bad feeling, just, kind of melancholy with how uneventful it all feels

>being worked by goodell
Goodell is one of the greatest commishes out there. Aside from expanding the league to outside the country, the man knows how to rig a league to be entertaining, some Silver wishes he knew how. Unlike the NBA, the NFL's rigging isn't obvious as shit.

it's a classic story

a hero finally achieves the most important thing, then later he's suddenly not the best anymore and falls hard

next big step is taking down [spoiler] lakers [/spoiler] and retiring

What the heck was the graffiti stunt?

Me 3. Warriors simply out-shot the rigging.

I'm done with this shit.

I've never seen a less fun finals in my life.

you can't be this dumb.

At least pretend you follow the league shill.

yeah, thats what happens when you follow a rigged league. even your team's victories feel shallow and worthless

success of the A's, 49ers, or Sharks would make me infintely happier than the Warriors garbage.

I feel bad for the old school Warriors fans.

These new school transplant bandwagoners can go fuck themselves though.

That has nothing to do with the league.

fuck off

the NBA and the (((media))) have the same owners

they even talked about that fake shit DURING game 1.

Am I being trolled or what?

>NBA dindu nuffin

no nigga

We like Football, Goodell and America.

We don't like Adam Silver, 'progressive' politics, globalism, and the NBA.

Rigged? Maybe, but at the end of the day that doesnt matter

What matters is the degradation of reffing and the bastardization of the game from it. Every. Fucking. Screen. was an illegal screen this series and the majority of the NBA. Travels, double dribbles and push offs are never called. Makes the game unwatchable, to see Draymond or Zaza screen, hip check, move, hold out their arms to prevent someone going over or under, or Tristan or any other screen. Awful

Why are

You typing like
You're fucking retarded

Because it isn't, retards have been saying everything is rigged since the dawn of times to appear redpilled, especially when things don't go their way

Literally didn't care who won. Whole season was unwatchable. From the non-existent salary cap to the transgender restrooms, to forthcoming suspect lottery to the laughably stupid Awards Show. NBA decided to trash there league. Is what it is.

>Awards Show
That exists purely for propaganda purposes and we all know it.

Who will be the league's Meryl Streep? Kerr? Pop?

Ridiculous.

NFL is actually getting rid of commercials after just one minorly down year

Is jordan the only goy owner? I swear every owner and commissioner has been a jew in the NBA. This is what happens when the kikes win.

>after just one minorly down year
If you even believe that.

Jews and their media propaganda engine have been attacking the NFL for years.

who knows the deal w/ Jordan. His 'suspension' and his father's death remain sketchy as fuck.

delete this

giving 1 win to lebron against the stacked memeteam extended the series which gave more revenue (see the headline about $90k just for 2 seats)

also set up that lebron still has it in the tank which is more important anyway since lebron is the ambassador for nike and the league.

>22 free throws in the first quarter

>CLE: 31 FT
>GS: 36 FT

>set up that lebron still has it in the tank which is more important
Also this.

Having their "new Jordan" and the face of the NBA get blown out 4-0 both exposes last year's charade and makes his fall even more devastating.

At least this way (((the NBA))) can spin it as "LeBron won a game against the Warriors when no other team could!"

They made enough shekels in Game 5, risking another too obvious rig would be counter-effective.

>Bro the jews are going to milk a 4-3 for ticket sales. The cavs won't lose Sup Forums is always right!

They overdid it last game
They knew they had to play it straight (no magnets in hoop) aside from sone refball

Honest question, why doesn't NBA make it a one-game Final? Like NFL. Imagine the hype and interest, I bet it'd attract 70-80 million viewers, not to mention around the globe, probably like 300-400 millions which NFL can only dream about, just one fucking game so the jews can't prolong it for shekels via rigging. The legends would be made easier as well, imagine the mythos, glory, stories etc. That one game would be more profitable than 7, I'm surprised the jews don't see that.

Because MLB did it first. See, luckswing is the sweet gentle american pastime that is deeply ingraved in the american imagery, to the point of being part of its identity. So younger leagues like NBA wanted to get some of this legitimity and copied MLB "best of seven" serie.
But if it's justifiable for luckswing, as this sweet gentle hobby can be played from day to day without breaking a sweet, it's more debatable for apehoop.

it's just that the Warriors wanted to win at home, so they let the Cavs have a pity win

If it were scripted then it would have gone to game 7 or sweep by either team.

Because of the result its probably not scripted unless the warriors purposefully threw game 4 (which is unlikely because they literally could not win that) in order to win at home and get more money because of it.

It's semi-scripted or 'massaged'

but the warriors where too stacked even for that.

The NBA and Adam Silver can fuck off with trying to get gambling legalized on this shit though.

>That one game would be more profitable than 7
Thats just wrong

Just because some games were rigged in the past doesn't mean that all games are rigged now.

They're influenced.

And just look at it logically. About 3/4 of NBA fouls are literally arbitrary.

If you're paying attention the NBA is crooked as fuck when it comes to politics....why would anyone with half a brain have any confidence in say the legitimacy of the block/charge divide?

fuck the NBA. Move the teams to Israel and be done with it.