Why do liberals make shit music when trying to shove their world view down on people?

Why do liberals make shit music when trying to shove their world view down on people?

Other urls found in this thread:

blackhatworld.com/seo/reddit-front-page-service-you-dont-pay-for-upvotes-just-results.932991/
youtube.com/watch?v=EQWDZ8ymTBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's easier to make fake deep "political" music than to actually articulate a stance

Quality thread

/thread

Skrewdriver is so much better right m8

>Why do liberals make shit music when trying to shove their world view down on people?

Dont know, specially because they control what will be played at tv stations and radio stations.

They could be playing jazz fusion, math rock or stoner doom metal, if they wanted and they would still have alot of listeners. Why? BECAUSE NOTHING ELSE EXIST TO BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO*
*assuming you only know mainstream music

Based qualityposter

No one thinks you're funny or novel my dude. Pack it up, call it quits

You act like even Sup Forums could make a song become this big

I'm very leftist socially, and I can tell you that both ends make very good and shit music about their varying agendas.

Problem is, Liberals are fucking annoying.

Do you have $500 dollars to spend to make two of the songs we create be at leddit front page at the same time?
No? Thats is what I was thinking.

blackhatworld.com/seo/reddit-front-page-service-you-dont-pay-for-upvotes-just-results.932991/

Based
Neoliberals are the real enemy

I lean right socially but I don't know any good right wing bands. I know a lot of good leftist bands but all the right stuff I've heard is trash bonehead oi

>tfw socially conservative but economically liberal.

music for this feel?

*upvotes*

youtube.com/watch?v=EQWDZ8ymTBk

like this

what's his endgame?

I believe that right wing music would manifest itself in the form of traditionalism, while left wing would be more overtly political calling for change. Any overtly political right wing music is likely to be made by those who are far too right

whats a neoliberal

Me too dude

No matter what I can't get on board with unregulated capitalism and sucking rich cock, but I also believe in private property.

why do you make this thread every day?

Basically post-Reagan US type economics, globalist, corporatist, etc

I mean, you can lump up pretty much all black metal as very right leaning.

I love me some black metal.

Take the SorosPillâ„¢, become a neoliberal

wow you're great at english aren't you

This.

Most good music is unironically made by liberals