How did a song unambiguously about school shooting get so much radio play and practically no controversy?

How did a song unambiguously about school shooting get so much radio play and practically no controversy?

Poptimism, the single

Because it sounds nice. Have you ever actually looked at the lyrics to pic related?

Amerifats love school shootings don't they? It's the pride of their nation (along with heart attacks, medical bills and global geographical ignorance)

School shooting is part of our culture, dumb Eurotard.

>what is "I Don't Like Mondays"

>global geographical ignorance
i bet you cant even name all 50 states fucking faggot

this lol
thoughts and prayers for OP and his tragic thread. thoughts and prayers

Don't forget serving the eternal jew

tpbp

Americans can't either. Just a few weeks ago my friend found out that Connecticut was a state and not a Canadian city.

americans are on par with europeans for fluency in that regard. i'd even give europeans the edge to be totally honest

TELL ME WHY!?

>counters a claim that he's ignorant of the geography of other countries with 'MUH MURIKA'

Somehow managed to mix a literal 'no u' comeback with stereotypical brainlet patriotism. Grats for the least self-aware post I've seen all day

>guys we have to film a music video for this
>relevant music video would be a kid shooting up a school
>just make it about the band members hanging out and shit

nice strawman dumb idiot, but the rebuttal was to show that even euros and foreigners are also bad at geography. which he was most likely referring to the geography of europe and not Asia or Africa or even south america.

Also almost all US states have an economy roughly the same as a European country so the comparison is valid

never said americans were the smartest or greatest, just that the condescension from Euros is unwarranted

It's catchy and most people don't pay attention to lyrics

I don't really hear it played anymore.

alaska
hawaii
washington
oregon
california
idaho
nevada
new mexico
montana
wyoming
colorado
north dakota
south dakota
nebraska
texas
minnesota
wisconsin
michigan
illinois
indiana
kentucky
alabama
georgia
mississipi
florida
south carolina
north carolina
tennessee
louisiana
maryland
virginia
west virginia
new york
new jersey
maine
massachusetts
rhode island
vermont

all the ones I forgot are literally irrelevant

t. european

unwarranted? their ignorance is a fucking plague

i get that americans can be dumb, but lets not pretend that euros arent dumb either

A lot of Americans secretly empathize with mass shooters, mentall illness is rampant

i gave you a map to try to put the names next to where they belong, honestly this alone is pretty good

what you're missing
>Kansas
>Tennessee
>Oklahoma
>Utah
>New Hampshire
>Vermont
>Alabama
>Mississippi
>Arkansas
>Illinois
>Missouri
>Ohio
>Arizona
honestly thought you'd get Illinois and Arizona before any of the dakotas and carolinas or indiana or any of the midwest states

>all the ones I forgot are literally irrelevant
so kind of like every european member country that isnt called germany britain sweden and maybe france

bump