twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death in June

You

Lil Peep

Was he, dare I say it, "/our/" "/guy/"?

wtf I love lil peep now

Lou Reed x Metallica

No wonder they shut him down

He and other brainwashed kids only hate jews because they're far left and think muslims are innocent. But at least the fact that he died from drug overdose is somewhat metaphorically representative of Nazbol.

I'll take lefty counter-semitism over nothing. It's for the greater good.

Hating Israel is not the same that hating all jews

Yegor Letov

Well then that's some pretty impressive mental gymnastics considering 90% of all Jews wish to see Israel flourish.

I'm a communist and I dislike Israel and hate Islam. I also think that open borders is retarded and that isolationism is a good idea.
And I'm not a fucking Nazmeme.

Maybe Horshoe theory is real after all.

how can you be an isolationist communist? it's a communist's moral imperative to spread communism and combat nationalism

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=nd6U26XSdG0

Not true. Most Jews in the west are leftists while Israel is a quasi-fascist nation (Let's be honest, it is) so it doesn't get a lot of love outside of literal zionists and very conservative American Christians

t. Jew

its coherent if he thinks isolationism makes sense under global capitalism,but not more broadly

Egor Letov and Sergey Kuryokhin

I just wanna be as edgy as humanly possible and then more. I want the world to be incinerated in the all consuming blaze of my HATRED. as the philistine crowd pelts me with rocks I will, transgress every norm and every precept of humanity. MANSON/LAUTREAMONT 2020