>Tfw 19 years old
>life feels so empty
>all i do is work and sleep
>sometimes vidya for like 1 hour to kill my loneliness
any cool hoobys for a poor user?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/wiki/books
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would recommend reading or learning a language but considering you're already a fucking loser, idk maybe swimming? Cycling?

It will be only worse when you get older

i swim every sunday but just for my knees
i am not that much of a loser to go to R9K

Become normie until it's too late

don't have any friend only you

Try doing something useful for the local community. Maybe volunteer and become a more sociable person for it. Personally I volunteer to help asylum seekers here in the USA.

i go sometimes to some retirement centre to talk with old people

Find them!
Really!

Im into tabletop games - boardgames and tabletop wargames

also train martial arts

both are good for meeting people

i can't do martial arts my knees are too weak for it

Well I would recommend you do something physical, but I guess you could do something more indoors, like reading, art, or learning

dunno what to read do you recommend some books?

What do you like? I like non-fiction topic topics personally, but maybe you like something else.

anything is good i am not into anything

Well there's really so many genres. Also, I only know what is popular in America.
Nonfiction
I have a background in mathematics, so I like reading those sort of books but generally STEM books might be too technical unless I recommend pop science books, which I'm not really a fan of. However, many people enjoy them such as Godel Escher and Bach, or A Brief History of Time, or Cosmos or something like that.
As for history, I'm just going to refer to a reddit list: reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/wiki/books
As for philosophy, you might want to read an introductory text before reading an actual work of philosophy. I liked Think by Blackburn. That book recommends some works you can start as well.

Fiction
You've probably heard of Young Adult novels (Hunger Games, Harry Potter) but maybe those are a little immature for you.
You can read "classics" (the sort of books you are forced to read in school).
Horror - try Stephen King?
Thriller - try Tom Clancy? I remember liking The Hunt for Red October. However, his books can be American propaganda at times.
Mystery - Agatha Christie, Sherlock Holmes
Fantasy - The Hobbit is a good starter I think
I'm just writing this off the top of my head, so I can't think of more. You can always do research yourself.
Of course, you can always become a weeb and read manga and light novels.

thanks user i will look into it and will post tommorow the book i chose

Books.

>any cool hoobys for a poor user?
Here in America we have guns even poor people can afford, so that's what I do.

a gun hobby is expensive as shit nigga

the only thing i can shoot in Poland is sperm and even thats probably illegal

Dunno if it helps but a guy i knew met people, and more specifically girls, on his folk dancing classes.

Reading is a really good and free (just go to the library) hobby. You just gotta find the right books. Usually the librararians can recommend you something though, so finding a book should not be too hard.

It doesn't get any better in the future. Enjoy!

kek

You described me, minus the work part.