W/ - Westworld General

Previous Thread

Please let ford, Bernard, or anyone kill Tessa thompson's character

that is the old town black board lady said he dug up some old town and in the preview of the next ep MIB wanks into a church that resembles that one

why would you make a new thread when we've been on this one for hours now:

>MIB wanks into a church

>MIB wanks into a church
He truly is evil then.

Just let that one die, faggot. West World is not a show.

stop being this autistic, we're already there, and been there for a while.

Amazing OP picture

Timeframe cucks trembling in their boots

that doesn't invalidate the timeline theory

park is being opened and hosts are being trained in the town -----> it gets buried and stays that way for [unspecified amount of time] ----> will and dolores visit it and more time passes ------> ford revisits it in the present to dig it up for his new narrative

This show gives me the creeps

>next ep MIB wanks into a church

Did Delores see the entire church unearthed in her flashback?

I'd been thinking it was a small chapel the whole time

This is such bullshit! Elsie was my favorite, and Clementine was my favorite.. I had a fantasy where I bought passes to Westworld for me and Elsie, and we went to the Saloon and then stayed in a room together with Clementine for the whole 28 days. I know Elsie is a lesbian so I figured she could stay on her side of Clementine and I would stay on my side and we have a great time.

But then Benard ruined it. He is my least favorite now, and I hope Armistice shoots Benard-bot 10,000 times!

The only reason that asshole Benard killed Elsie was to protect Teresa, not because Ford told him too. Ford didn’t tell him to do it, Bernard killed my Elsie fantasy to save his lover.

And sorry for my bad English

>Elsie is a lesbian
False

There's no one called Delores in Westworld

right.

Elsie WAS a lesbian.

False. The actor revealed in an interview that the kiss wasnt about sexuality

>dolerisfags are this ortizmal

>white girl lesbians are only lesbians until they encounter BBC

Sounds about right

- Present
- Present
- 30 years ago
The city was buried after the accident, 35 years ago.

that makes 0 sense

Autistic or virgin? Probably both.

There's only one timeline and memories.

Will and Logan are Dolores memories.

She's traveling alone.

She's messing up past and present, that's why you see Will in the buried village but he's not there.

Wyatt girl in the last episode is the same host as Will intro to the park (the blonde chick).

"I figured they retired you"

Will is MiB.

Dolores is somehow connected to the maze.

That's how MiB knows about the maze.

Dolores is probably Wyatt or connected to him.

so she kissed her for what reason then?
familial bonds?
what bullshit

stop making threads you retarded fuck.
there's an older thread still going, are you seriously this autistic?

Hosts:

Relentless guy: His stories are fucking cliches and he is a tool - although whorouboros is great
Ford: first bot developed by Arnold, at full capacity and not bound it took over and is now a Glados in the park
Techs with Maeve: too retarded

it was about curiosity in the sense of creator testing out the creation and their reveries

>Ford: first bot developed by Arnold
retarded. we've seen him young

I doubt they buried the church that long ago

will and MIB are probably same timeline

watch the preview

in a picture, which can easily be manipulated

MiB doesn't have an answer because his narrative hasn't been written that far. He's a host tasked by Ford to figure out whatever the FUCK Arnold hid in his god damn theme park.

WW what the fuck is that

MIB IS A HOST THE TRAGITY BACK STORY CONFIRMS IT FORD SAID IT MAKES HOSTS LIFE LIKE

You being serious? We've had scenes of him in the past. FUCKING PAY ATTENTION

but a real person interacted with MIB already and recognized him from IRL

that was a host designed to throw off the viewer

sounds like bullshit to me

WERE THEY?

They were in a very deep part of the park with the fucking snek lady that was ready to kill MiB and Teddy until MiB shot two of her men

wouldn't be the first time bravo Nolan has done this

Yeah, his memories of events, which you cant trust

Im sure it does, autist.

>Ford: first bot developed by Arnold, at full capacity and not bound it took over and is now a Glados in the park

I agree with this in part.

Ford mutters normal sentences then a variety of specific actions are taken by a large number of hosts. It seems almost magical as a human, but as a ROBOT HIMSELF, he could just use the wifi with ultraadmin rights.

It would explain his REAL motivation to keep the park as is. He knows just how much of a pandora's box it would be if the IP in the park escaped.

>which you cant trust
Why not?

does that mean that MIB is Wyatt

>implying a fucking robot park that can literally make robots do the manual labor of building a god damn canyon and town would pay humans to clean out the jizz in the bullet holes

>implying a robot park with IP worth killing over would let humans handle the robots in such a clumsy manner that a blackmarket of fucking robot cadavers emerges from the retarded ginger human that can hack activity logs

>implying literally anyone in the park is human other than the guests

>implying with such a cheap cost of labor and incredible profit margin that Ford is making business sense

>implying Ford isn't a self aware sentient robot that keeps the humans from fucking everything up

>implying Arnold isn't the only human left that can still outprogram the robots and lives right in front of them but it doesn't look like anything to them

If he is a host, his memories are designed, just like Bernard's, they aren't real.

>If he is a host
But hes not, so what youre saying is wrong.

nice try, Ford

Oh ok never mind. I thought you were actually trying to build a case/argument that Ford is a bot.
But'cha ain't got nothin'.

Some other user answered.

>he is not

How do you know? Your memory argument doesn't work, because we cannot rely on memories in the show.

No evidence that he is a host.
You want to theorize? Provide some evidence.

That would be stupid.

>implying guessing isnt a valid form of theorizing

thats correct. theories need evidence.

Everyone in the show is a host unless proven otherwise. If Bernard, the most humanlike and with the "realest" emotions is a host, we MUST assume every character is host, unless evidence is provided on the contrary.

Do you even watch the show? There is plenty of secondhand evidence through other characters. Anyone could be a host.

Will Smith was in Men In Black. Its possible that Ed Harris' character (MiB) is named Will. Therefor Westworld is a branch of Men In Black.

and the park could be on mars BUT WE HAVE NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THAT so we are not going to make that assumption.

hEY GuYs let'S aLL THEORycrAfT aboUT a ShoW wriTteN t0 MAkE ZerO fucking SENSE wHeN prACTicaLLy NotHing hAs EVen reAllY beEn EXplAinEd yEt ! !!

I love this meme

confirmed

Episode 5:

Opening scene start watching 1:50 - 3:52

-Ford relays a story about having a greyhound as a child. That he spent his whole life chasing felt around a track. Ford adopted the dog and accidentally let go of the leash. The dog bolted at a cat, tore it to shreds, and then looked confused. It didn't know what to do when it actually reached the goal it could never catch as its purpose for all life-
Start watching 48:32 - 53:30

Mib "How am I doing Robert? Any closer to finding what I am looking for?"

Ford "What is that? Exactly?"

-Teddy interrupts to say Wyatt captured Dolores-

-dialogue-

MiB "...have you finally made a worthy adversary? Someone to stop me from finding the center of the maze?"

Ford "And what is it you're hoping to find there?"

-MiB smiles, completely starts a new topic about how everyone is a pussy IRL then mentions "something true" is at the center-

-MiB mentions that Arnold hid something in the maze 35 years ago-

-Ford basically wishes him good luck, then boosts Teddy back to 100% with a pat on the shoulder-
MIB IS A FUCKING HOST, GUYS. He is in the park as Ford's personal quality control to try and gamebreak the park by fucking with hosts. He is tasked with prying out of the hosts whatever the fuck Arnold left hidden from Ford. Whatever the fuck the maze is. Ford doesn't know what it is.

MiB also has a dumb backstory of someone who died/separated as a horrible tragedy and now he has nothing to live for except a solitary drive/purpose, which just so happens to be a task assigned to him.

having a backstory does not make you a host. by that definition everyone is a host and humans cannot exist.

MiB is also William which we seen entering the park from the outside, which a host cannot do.

Bernard is a host, this is evidence anyone can be a host, even if it has "real" memories. Actually, all characters with memories were hosts... except Ford. Why would that be?
Being in Mars was never hinted on in the show.

maybe not being able to tell is part of the story

THIS is easily the strongest proof of multiple timeframe so far. If MiB and William are in the same timeframe, there's no way in hell MiB would make a comment like "I figured they retired you" less than a week (or however long guests are there) after having her be his intro bot.

If Ford's biggest problem is Arnold giving hosts too much self awareness, he would definitely make his "quality control" for the park super self aware desu. Nice try

>Ford "And what is it you're hoping to find there?"
This line sorta breaks your retarded theory

no but see we can tell. simple logic tells us with absolute certainty that the MiB is not a host.

>Why would that be?
So you could really feel that rug flying out from under your feet, idiot. That's it. There's no deeper meaning.

>If Ford's biggest problem is Arnold giving hosts too much self awareness, he would definitely make his "quality control" for the park super self aware desu. Nice try

Ford literally has a robot tasked with making robots more lifelike. MiB is still in his loop within the park trying desperately to stay even deeper in the park.

mars exists, this is evidence that anything can be on mars. westworld on mars confirmed.

MIB is Dom Cobb. Screenshot this.

Robots cant kill MiB you stupid mong

Right, because the other hosts recognize him as human. A concept we already know is part of the park such as the security guard v clementine scene and also bernard

A guest recognized him as a human.

B T F O
T
F
O

Don't try to reason with them, because they'll just reduce it to every single person we've seen on screen being a robot.

Literally how can they recover?

a guest way off in the wrong end of the park with the outlaws.

He was a host

got confronted with the thruth, started the name calling

Watch me, pleb, because I am an aristoi, a higher caste you will never be

that town was buried before the park opened because Arnolds death happened before the park opened.

The image already fit with current timeline theory.

the show must be boring as fuck for you with your revelation that everyone is a host.

it's the natural conclusion to draw after Bernard is a host

Why on earth would ANYONE be working in a park as a human when a robot can do that job in the loop better without a risk or leaks or need for pay?

sounds like you know more than I do. so how much do they get paid vs how much it costs to maintain robots?

Well they print themselves, fix themselves, never have a day off, never steal or evade their loop, etc

I would suspect that Ford could just slowly replace all the human workers with robots over the years and no one would tell the difference.

The only villain of the park is the faceless corporation trying to steal the IP. That's a bit harder to do when all the minions can't be bribed or coerced.

Hear me out here guys what if the incident that happened 30 years ago was William killing Logan not the gunslinger like they want us to think

>so how much do they get paid vs how much it costs to maintain robots?

I don't know. Ask any former car assembly line worker what their salary was

man i hope you'll be okay when your autistic theory is proven wrong. you might have a stroke from the mental gymnastics it would require to justify your retarded theory lmao

useless data. its a future and these arent cars.
what else you got? (besides straws)

Every industry that has the opportunity to switch from human labor to automation has done so the instant it's cost effective.

They mentioned in the show that they switched to flesh because it was cheaper to service. They mention money all the time.

It would be absolutely consistent to have most of the park be automated by robots in their loop of keeping the park running

>Ford

Ford has already replaced himself

He's a host since the time Alfred killed him

Guys, what if there's Westworld, and then a layer above is Presentworld?

A world where there are hosts that thinks they're real humans and that Westworld is the actual attraction, completely ignorant about the newcomers to their own world that come there to become titans of industry, be known as some fancy surgeon or businessman, live it up in the best of modern day amenities without actually being millionaires and billionaires?

Ford is a self aware host that killed and replaced human Ford

>Ford is a self aware host that killed and replaced human Ford

Haha no.
Ford consciously replaced himself with a host because why the fuck not

Ep 8 was so fucking convoluted pham.

Is MIB William or not? They are keeping MIB vs the Dolores and William scenes so deliberately segregated, and MIB obviously has some kind of relationship to Dolores or at least is aware of her relative importance.

How did MIB recognize the Wyatt groupie we saw William meet when he arrived at the park? I am so fucking confused, but I hope the multiple timelines shit isn't true. Bernard being a host seemed highly likely from his very first appearance, we don't need another LE EPIC TWIST

Why do they let the pscho robot bully them when they can just gang up on her or quit or something

I so agree, if they had made it just one tech you could ascribe some unusual motive to the behavior like he's in love with her or something. But two techs, the only motivation that makes sense is fear, in which case you just go on your lunch break and never come back.

The budget Hemsworth is a host right?