Why is Hillary Clinton considered a bad candidate by some?

Okay, I'm afraid to make this thread, as this is probably going to be a hornets nest, but this is mostly because I find it difficult to get simple answers, so....here's hoping. My voting process in this year has been entirely about voting against trump rather than for bernie or hillary. I liked them both from my cursory glances at them, but haven't delved too deeply until now. And now with the GE coming up, I feel I needed to get informed on Hillary.

From what I've read, most of the bad reputation comes from the emails. It used to be Benghazi, but that mostly just went away after she got that hearing. And I've just heard really conflicting stories about those emails. Some people say that they were a national security risk that could have put people's lives in jeopardy, while others maintain that they were harmless. Some say that it's no big deal since no one seems to ahve been hurt, while others insist this is about the principle of the thing. I can't get a bead on how important this is because so many different sources have wildly different accounts on it.

There's also something about being a corporate shill, though I don't know what evidence there is of that or how severe is it. From my research, I seem to agree with most of Hillary's views and policies, similar to Bernie and Obama, and she is likely going to continue doing a lot of what Obama is doing now, which would be fine by me for the most part. But is there anything major I'm missing? Is the whole email thing overblown or underblown?

The point of this thread is my asking to clear the air, somewhat. Sup Forums has always been ready to provide it's users with reasonable information when asked for it, and I want that. Trump is awful, pretty much everyone agrees with that. But is the nature of Hillary's faults?

>$0.02 has been added to your account.

Your shill overlords created a great scripted thread for you.

Faggot.

Didn't read.

>voting for an antigunner

No, the Benghazi hearings uncovered the fact that she was running the State Department out of a private server in a bathroom in Denver.

Are you not clear that they ran Libyan weapons to Syrian rebels, aka ISIS, at Benghazi?

What is going on in OP's mind
>"fuck! This isn't working, better call my shill co-workers to come in and astroturf in this thread."

Watch, it's going to happen.

Trigger Happy Hillary voted for every war

took donations through the clinton foundation in exchange for weapons deals.

she's selling our weapons to our enemies, then will march our troops in to get killed by those weapons. then she'll sell those countries more weapons after we destroy the ones she already sold them.

The email stuff is mostly just a witchhunt by republicans. She didn't do anything different than the Secretaries of State before her, and the hubub about classified info was essentially things like it being upgraded after passing through the server, or it being classified while still being general public knowledge, which happens.

Benghazi is another republican witchhunt. Lots of lies and bad information floating around from republicans. Things like her ignoring attempts for help or purposefully calling off a response are just that, lies.

She's definately a neoliberal when it comes to economics, which is hardly a good thing, but the vast majority of democratic politicians are, and the vast majority of republican politicians are even worse than the dems when it comes to economic policy and handouts to corporations.

Basically, she's a career politician, but her and bill have been targets of the republican machine since he got elected in 92 and so they have two plus decades of republican smears and attacks on them.

That was the CIA.

Oh wow how reasonable!

Shill scripts are becoming more nuanced.

I hope they pay more than minimum wage you insufferable faggot.

Because I don't vote for political dynasties.

I plan on voting straight democrat on every box but for the Presidency. Debating whether to vote for Trump, Johnson or Stein in the protest vote box.

Thank you for correcting the record. I like how these guys concentrate on damage control and don't actually have anything good to say about her.

OP copied this from Neogaf

Bitch I wish I got paid to shitpost on pol while at work, it'd be nice supplemental income.

Vote Clinton & bring back the draft.
How better to show equality than having men & women serving side by side on the front lines.

Wow! You are so integrated in our forum culture! You must be one of us!

Your opinion is now taken more seriously

>$0.02 has been added to your account with a bonus of $0.50 for successful subversion.

yeah all i need to do is say cuck and use racial slurs a lot

Dishonest
Incompetent
Uncharismatic
Corrupt
Likely sociopath

All facts.

It's just to create the illusion of choice. Left, right, independent etc...

Fox and Reuters have just now called the nomination for Clinton. With that, all major media organizations have done so as of today. What does this mean?

Democracy died today. Bernie Sanders was America’s last good chance to give up the two party system, help the poor, and challenge the status quo of income inequality.

Fuck you OP

Typical woman.

She's not even human. She's some kind of golem constructed entirely out of political scandals.

>Email server
>Benghazi
>Whitewater
>Travelgate
>Filegate
>Association with multiple criminals convicted of fraud
>that lie about being under "sniper fire" in Bosnia
>everything with the Clinton Foundation
>Multiple sexual harassment scandals involving Bill
>Cattle futures scandal

She's flip-flopped on tons of things. She incessantly panders to everyone she can. She changes her accent to fit the audience. She's establishment incarnate with all the major banks sucking her dick. She supported several military inventions that you, as a liberal (I'm assuming), probably opposed.

If you looked up "politician" in the dictionary, you would find a picture of Hillary Clinton greedily rubbing her hands together and cackling. She's such a corrupt piece of shit that her positions are utterly irrelevant.

awesome pic.awesome oc i havent seen.

She is completely immoral.
Having followed Hillary since she supported some of the most crazy policies pushed forward by the Bush administration and seeing her tip toe inbetween yes/no regarding whatever strongest vote the public supported i can say she is not only a mindless puppet but probably a "grade A" sociopath.
her stance on things will change on a whim, she will do whatever the will of the American arms industry / federal reserve are.

She is a cancer in the US, her position and lies infiltrate US politics on a deeper level than most Americans assume.
She literally let Americans knowingly and willingly die in Benghazi so she wouldn't have to go back on her word for a deal with some sand niggers.

That's right, Hillary thinks muslim lives are appearantly more important than American lives.

The way the media is pushing her is ofcourse obvious she is THE candidate and these people (lobbyists are everywhere) will make sure through whatever means (fraud included) that hillary gets elected.
it will be more of the same, expansion of drone program, the further destabilization of the middle east, more refugees as a result for the EU, etc.

With Hillary the billionaires become trillionaires and the middle class will continu to blame the poor for their problems.

Besides Benghazi and the email leaks it's fairly obvious she's protected by the powers that be from any persucution.

If there is one candidate who deserves a magic bullet its Hillary.
She should be considered a traitor to the United States of America.

>why does hillary only have 30% approval rating

gee, i wonder why

>your candidate is so scummy, you can't even get the scummiest place on the Internet to vote for her over a businessman
Remember, sage goes in the option field now kids

I would fuck the shit out of hillary. I'd smash that pussy. I'd also like to watch Bill plow her cunt.

>Confirmed Felon
>smear campaign against Bill's cumdumpsters
>noguns loser

They why did she and Chris Stevens meet with the Libyans in Paris to discuss sending them weapons? The CIA sort of does the state departments dirty work on the ground.

Its, simple, just follow the money user.

Hillary is a continuation of what you hate about Obama and GWB. Trump is being targeted because he has signalled that he would break the thirty year neocon stranglehold on our foreign policy.

>says she'll fight wallstreet.
>was paid $675,000 by goldmansachs for a 20 minute speech
>when asked why so much money, she replied:
"
>"Because that's what they offered"
So what happens when she's president and they make her another offer?

and for info of Sup Forums regulars...i live in dc and almost everyone here in on the govt titty.i.e. everyone knows someone who has a clearance job.If you did what shrillary did in just one or two instances you would be in jail and up on possible patriot act charges.felonies out of ur ahole.
those breaches were treasonous and that she is not completely underwater shows just how much power she has here.Ask anyone with clearance and they will tell u the same thing.
Basically it was,im an ex first lady,i can do whatever the fuck i want no matter how gash reckless it is and well problems?ill just fucking lie.
If she gets in office say adios to the united states,forever.We will never socially or financilly dig out of that hole.If she gets in office i am taking my sin and moving ti a rural area that has zero federal influence.
montana,wherever is still relatively free.When crash comes ill be set with a place to live off the land and not worry about being a beggar in the streets.
treasonous liar.Dont let anyone ever tell you different.Talk to people that were her constituents in ny you will hear yhe same shit i bet if they arent a gash or a faggot.

> dozens of Hillary threads start showing up on Sup Forums right after Hillary becomes presumptive nominee

PURE COINCIDENCE.

aint no if about it but its moot.
bought and paid for already.

The Clinton foundation gives weapon deal to nation, the nation gives money to Clinton foundation.

She's a puppet to the lobbyists and does nothing to hide it. Big banks and big pharma own Hillary and have owned her for years.

Do you have a security clearance nigger? Do you know how protecting secret information works? I know a kid that plugged a USB drive into a secret computer and got his career ruined. Didn't even copy any secret information down. Just plugged a USB drive in. This bitch broke so many fucking rules it's mind boggling that she isn't in prison. She thinks she's above the rules and I hate her.

Thank you for Correcting the Record

Shilling for hillary on Sup Forums is as useless as shilling for trump on Sup Forums

Her tenure as Secretary of State was marked with a massive increase in weapons sales to Arab states and a massive increase in contracts awarded to major defense corps.

The common denominator was the countries getting the arms and the companies getting paid to make them were all donors to the Clinton foundation.

She should be hung for corruption not elected president

>Everyone in the Bush administration
>"War Criminals! Hang the lot!"

>Obama Administration contintues to commit the same criminal acts
>"So what? Its nothing different than the last administration"

Democrats pls go, your blind irrational partisanship is becoming far too wearisome.

All dem white folks...feels bad man

Posted straight fom neofag. fuck off

>100 million
>from
>saudi
>dictators

Did You Know: JFK Jr. was publicly talking about a possible NY Senate run. Soon after his plane crashes into the Atlantic ocean.

Hillary Clinton moves into that very Senate seat at the next election.

She's still like 300 pledged delegates short.. when they called it for Trump, he was like 20 short of pledged delegates. Granted, there are about twice as many delegates for Democrats, but the unpledged delegates Trump won were attached to an election, the Super delegate system for the Democrats means that her lead against Sanders for almost the entire election was based on what super delegates said a year and a half ago before anyone but Hillary was running.

Although it's a bats chance in hell, Sanders still has a tiny chance. But the fact is Clinton does not have her nomination in the bag and won't until the convention.

And yet, the news has treated these unpledged delegates like pledged ones since day one, and calls it for Clinton when she's still short by like 15%.

I like Sanders. But I also like Trump so I usually keep my mouth shut about the former on here and just banter about the latter, but you gotta admit the Jew got Jewed since day 1.

>a bad candidate

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.

Never mind all the other controversy surrounded hillary, the emails alone show a complete disregard for following proper procedures and processes.

If I log onto my company email account at home, or download any "non approved" apps onto my company provided iPhone I'm fired the second I go into work.

And I deal with fucking material/inventory nanagement, not classified federal information.

You forgot to mention that she told the US military to turn a blind eye to child rape in Afghanistan

>I find it difficult to get simple answers

That's the problem. If you're expecting simple answers you'll just hear things that sound sensationalistic and propagandistic. That's because the reasons not to vote for Clinton are very, very good reasons, and they have to do with her long history of scandals and corruption, both things that can only really be understood or believed by looking deeply into them.

If you expect "simple" answers, then you'll just treat every claim about Hillary with incredulity and dismiss it. It's not your fault, this is a logical fallacy called Bulverism and it's common among Hillary's supporters.

This is an example of what I mean. Instead of actually discussing the legitimacy of claims against Hillary, user just begins with the assumption that they are wrong and starts to speculate about the motive behind them. Which is clearly circular reasoning. But it's exactly how Hillary talks about her scandals too.

>and seeing her tip toe inbetween yes/no regarding whatever strongest vote the public supported i can say she is not only a mindless puppet.
>her stance on things will change on a whim,

Playing Devil's Advocate here but isn't this almost a form of direct democracy. If you have some mindless flip flopping puppet who does whatever the majority wants then you effectively have a direct democracy right?

Of course she will just do that on bread and circus issues though and nothing truly important.

This happens on Sup Forums all the time too. It's fucking retarded.

Are you idiots so braindead you can't come up with a good topic of discussion yourself?

Me too

Well then you would be a true democrat since democrats are the most racist and sexist people out there.

This,so much this.