youtube.com/watch?v=k6C8SX0mWP0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ9NOV3KNpY
youtube.com/watch?v=aVMq7ynj_64
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY
youtu.be/sqjfq5gsfYk
youtube.com/watch?v=C7raG6iX2-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he meant to choke me up, that cheeky furry hobbit cunt

Childhood is when you idolize Aragon, Adulthood is when you realize that Denethor II made more sense

One of the best moments of the trilogy... Makes me choke up when I watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=k6C8SX0mWP0

Childhood is when you idolize Gimli, adulthood is when you realize he's a fucking manlet

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ9NOV3KNpY

How is this movie so based.

Childhood is when you idolize Fredo, Adulthood is when you realize that Gollum made more sense

Childhood is when you idolize Gandalf, adulthood is when you realize Radagast made more sense

This is the only time I've seen this meme used correctly. I legit do not understand what heroes are holding out on.

What kid would idolize this piece of shit???

That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.

Childhood is when you idolize Thorin, adulthood is when you realize Wilfrid made more sense

What should Peter Hackson have done instead of The Hobbit?

Childhood is wanting to be Aragorn, adulthood is wanting to be Eowyn instead.

Childhood is idolizing lotr, adulthood is when you realise its overated as fuck.

Never post on this board again.

Childhood is when you idolize Tolkien, adulthood is when you realize Jackson made more sense.

He should have taken 2 years pre-production, only make 2 movies. Definitely more of what made the LotR great. The Hobbit was a rush job because whoever was running shit at the time must have thought that they needed to pump out the movies before audiences lost interest. Which is stupid because they could have literally made them in 2020 and there would still be a big interest in the films.

It just wasn't done with the love that the LotR was done with. Peter Jackson I sense that his heart wasn't in it and Del Toro who originally was going to do them backed out.

Childhood is when you idolize Gandalf, Adulthood is when you realize that the Balrog made more sense

dubs confirm

Childhood is wanting to be inside of Arwen, adulthood is wanting to be Arwen.

Childhood is when you idolize Bane, adulthood is when you realize that Stinky Dinky made more sense.

Childhood is idolizing Aragorn, adulthood is realizing that Boromir made more sense

Childhood is when you idolize Grima. Adulthood is when you realize Wormtongue made more sense

underrated post

I knew it was you, Fredo, and you broke my heart.

this is the only post I agree with

faggot

Want some feels? I have some for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=aVMq7ynj_64

Sadder Sam moment: this speech or his "I made a promise" drowning scene in Fellowship?

say that to me again and I'll suck your dick

How com elija wood aint gay

Being a moron is when you idolize Tolkien, having a brain is when you realize that GRRM's stories and characters are far superior (despite the obviously inferior prose).

Childhood is when you idolize Merry and Pippin, adulthood is when you realize fireworks made more sense

>he thinks it's bait

This desu

Oh you were being completely serious, totally unironic? Well then allow me to find a more appropriate reaction pic

>he thinks Tolkien's simplistic sense of morality and support for absolute hereditary monarchies is superior to ASOIAF's moral grayness
The only two things LotR has going for it are the beautiful prose and the elaborate world building. Essentially everything else is garbage.

And essentially everything about asoiaf is garbage. GRRM is only really good at world building. His story telling is shit. His "subversion" of tropes and cliches is obvious bullshit. He can't do anything with his characters but torment and kill them. And he was a liberal hippy with some kind of weird huge boner for rape and violence, despite never throwing a balled fist in his life. The dude wouldn't know the first thing about real violence or war.

Tolkien served in the most horrific war of the modern era. Saw shit that no one should see. And he still managed to right an uplifting fantasy full of hope and brotherhood with strong Christian themes and values.

GRRM is a fat little autistic kid on an ant hill with a magnifying glass in comparison.

Childhood is when you shitpost ironically. Adulthood is when you make a career of it.

my freetime is 40% jerk of 60% shitpost

At least Tolkien finished his work

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QmKhGqWcJGY

nice dubs my man

So are you a potato man or yank?

He should have just filmed on sets and not ridiculous Green Screening of everything.

There is just a lack of life in The Hobbit, it's impossible to connect with it.

I'm literally jerking off right now

Sent from my galaxy s7

The ring of course. They're holding onto the ring.

Agreed. The huge contrast between the LOTR trilogy and The Hobbit Trilogy extends even into the behind the scenes footage. Everyone seems stressed and unhappy during the production of the Hobbit movies. It was just too much to do with too little source material and even less time.

Even more so in the extended cuts.

>fellowship and two towers = god tier
>return of the king = barely alright
where did everything go so wrong?

You mean Alfrid Lickspittle?

> tfw Master and Commander lost 8 Academy Award nominations to ROTK

Still gets me every time desu.

youtu.be/sqjfq5gsfYk

This.

Childhood is when you idolize Kalimac Brandagamba, adulthood is when you realize that Banazîr Galbasi made more sense

Show us some writing from grrm in this level

youtube.com/watch?v=C7raG6iX2-w

Kek

that one day we will have communism, and we must keep the dream alive.

That's because you are a nu-male, who doesn't understand sacrifice, courage and honor. Fuck off back to plebbit.

The Fire