You are tasked to put together the GOAT team of NBA players in their prime to face off against space aliens...

You are tasked to put together the GOAT team of NBA players in their prime to face off against space aliens. How can you not pick Dennis Rodman?

actually he's already on the space aliens team
#worm

Because Rodman was just a goon and a rebounder

Zaza is the GOAT goon

C. Russell
PF. Duncan
SF. Bird
SG. MJ
PG. Magic

PG: Magic
SG: Jordan
SF: Bird
PF: Rodman
C: Shaq

beat this team

protip: you can't

C. Shaq
PF. Notwitski
SF. Bird
SG. Jordan
PG. Stockton

This is the correct answer. There is no GOAT team without Rodman and Shaq.

SG: MJ & Kobr too selfish, Allen & Reggie weren't good defenders, so I start Kawhi at the 2
PF: Timmy
C: Wilt (late 60s non-ball hogging version)
bench G: Nash
bench G: Isiah Thomas
bench G: Klay
bench F: Durant
bench F: Rodman
bench F: Pippen
bench C: Embiid (Wilt averaged like 45minutes so not much injury risk)

>2 blackies

wew

>Implying the aliens won't steal the talent of your GOAT players after you chose them

You gotta be strategic in this shit.

>Dirk

>bench Embiid

Are you fucking kidding? No Kareem or Shaq? Even the second tier like Kevin McHale and Patrick Ewing are more proven than fucking Embiid.

won't matter, because I'm playing 66-67 Chambergod for 3&3/4 quarters

Dirk's shot is unblockable. He plays zero defense but that's not a problem with Stockton, Jordan, Bird, and Shaq on his team.

Dirk is a 7 footer with a literal unblockable shot, MVP, and by far the best player on an underdog finals team (that won) against one of the best super teams ever assembled, with a top 7 player in his prime against him.

I was thinking modern era NBA rules, 80s/90s era I'd choose Barkley.

PG: Shaqtus
SG: Shaquie Chan
SF: Shaq Diesel
PF: Shaq Daddy
C: The Big Shaqtus

Bench:
The Shaq Attaq
Shaqzilla
Dr. Shaq
The Big Aristotle
Shaq Fu
Big Daddy Shaq
Man of Steel
Shaqovic
Manny Shaqiaou

Coaches:
HC: Shaw
AC: Chuck

you can't have two shaqtuses

>putting shaq fu on the bench

you are the worst coach ever and you WOULD get us taken over by the monstars

ahem

So what if Dirk gets 8 rebounds a game and his nest closest competition gets 13 (Garnett & Barkley in their prime)? Or even Rodman with 17?

Their offensive output is next to zero. If Barkley played in modern NBA he'd be trash.

Dirk, if he has to, can score 40 points. None of the other players can manage that. Dirk can score 40 points and 8 rebounds. Dennis Rodman would get 17 rebounds, but score 4 fucking points.

Rodman can't shoot which doesn't work in the era of 3pt shooting and spacing.

Any elite player can score 40 points. Notice how every team Rodman was on their top scorers were consistently scoring 50+ per game.And they consistently won titles.

i get where you're coming from but actually he'd fit perfectly bc he'd play center and essentially be an A+++ version of Tristan Thompson. The key is his solid perimeter defense which, like Tristan's, allows him to hold his own defensively against small ball lineups while gobbling up rebounds and a ridiculous rate, making his paltry offensive contributions insignificant.

You're an idiot. On numerous occasions players have scored 40+, even 50+ points and lost the game. A rebound gives you (your scorers such as Dirk) an extra possession, extra chance to score the basket. Rodman was arguably better at rebounding than Jordan was at scoring.

Curry
Klay
Durant
Green
Pachulia

>playing against aliens
Either it's hopeless or it's an easy win. Team selection doesn't really matter a lot. It's comparable to a men vs. women

3 lebrons 1 shaq 1 magic

Sam Cassell

C: Shaw
PG: Lebron
PF: Dirk
Any other answer is wrong

Don't forget Kazaam

All-alien team, go

Cassel
Bogues
Rodman
Charlie Villanueva
Manute Bol

Bench:
Boban Marjanovic

Slide magic in

PF: Garnett
C: Duncan

There, I beat them.

Where'd you get so many Q's?

>ctrl+f 'dirk'
>8 results

based america

I would, but on the bench

Gary Payton
Michael Jordan
Kevin Durant
Tim Duncan
Kareem

Why not durant then?He's miles ahead of dirk and his shot is also unblockable

Penny
MJ
Malone
Bird
Kareem

ITS THE NUT SHAQ

Magic
MJ
Bird
either KG or Rodman
Shaq

I win

C: Shaq
PF: Duncan
SF: LeBron

>Dampier
Man, he was underrated.

>picking senior citizens to go against aliens

It's like you want to lose

Steven Curry
Michael Jordan
Klay Thompson
Shaq
Kevin Durrant

It's bait, but in case it isnt please drop dead

all nba first team meme team
steph curry aka le 3pt man
kyrie irving aka uncle drew
Kobe aka le black mamba
russell westrook aka babby
javale mcgee aka shaqtin'

>just a rebounder

nigga

Underrated

I agree.

Dat clutch Kareem pick. A guy who shot a literally unblockable shot with incredible accuracy. Try and stop us ayylmaos

If the ayylmaos are physical freaks like the Monstars, you must beat them with the correct fundamentals since you won't be able to out athlete them.

PG: Stockton
SF: Kobr
PF: Bird
C: Duncan

>you won't be able to out athlete them
That's how Jordan did it though (combined with some Looney tricks).

We won't have cartoon physics to cheese with. He'll have to find another way to spam mid range fadeways and clutch shots.

Loyalty. Dirk stayed with the Mavs his whole career through ups and downs. KD left without a second thought. The later would also join the space alians if HE could survive while dirk will play to his death for the earth and all men.

James
Curry
Bosh
Wade
Rodman
Shaq

Magic
Jordan
Bird
LeBron
Kareem

The answer is just to spam 3s. No amount off ayylmao memery can overcome the fact that 3>2.

PG: Curry
SG: Klay
SF: Durant
PF: Bird
C: Marc