Gets carried to championships

>gets carried to championships

Third best player in the world behind Durant and LeChoke

*smugly chews mouthpiece in your direction*

Only MVP to win multiple titles without winning finals MVP

>wins 2 championships and causes little kids to whine about it on anime message boards

I wish it was still the 80s if for no other reason than I'd get to see Curry battered. They'd treat him like the Pistons treated Jordan.

>finals mvp suddenly mean something

literally who cares

fucking iggy won finals MVP a few years ago and he'll be totally forgotten in 15 years

I mean, it's not his fault this year that his teammate is literally the 2nd best player in the league

Finals MVP has always meant something. You don't win that it means you got carried

>fucking iggy won finals MVP a few years ago and he'll be totally forgotten in 15 years
iggy will most likely be a hall of famer as THE 6th man on the warriors superteam.

right you just kick that nigga buckets and its six and a row baybee

also people often underrate Curry's contribution when he doesnt have the ball. Defense gravitates and is more physical against Curry, greater ball denial too. KD literally gets free drives to the basket because of this, since unlike every other team in the league, when a team defends the warriors, they close out more on the threat of shooters in the wing than the actual threat going to the basket.

Kawaii is better than Curry

This, Durant got like 6 unguarded dunks in Game 1. Cavs were so shook about the threat of 3 pointers

Lmao your fellow canadian Steve Nash finally won a ring by being carried by this super team

3a and 3b. He's a waaaayyyy better defender but can't take over a game offensively as consistently as Curry can

He's got like the next 5 years to win one.

Can't say the same for Lelbron

LeBum is finished. He's already in his 30's and this Golden State Superteam isn't going away any time soon.

He won't win another title. Feels so good.

Reminder that Jordan regularly put up 50+ points on the Pistons.

Nah he's the 3rd best player in the league

>le unanimous league mvp meme
>can never do it in the finals
>upstaged by the new soft nigga when you decide to show up

>ynr redditors from Sup Forums claiming kyrie's better than steph

i wish this meme would just die already. it has been debunked a million times over

>LeBron Jam3-5

if curry keeps coming up against cleveland, he wont win it.

Lebron's opponent is most important. This has been established.

Curry would need enormous numbers to negate Lebron. like a 40ppg finals series. Not going to happen.

Of course this is presuming Lebron continues to perform to his standard. Getting old now.