When was the last time you had sex?

>When was the last time you had sex?

>I dunno, 10 years ago?

So is he /ourguy/ confirmed Sup Forums? Or is he just doing a bit?

youtube.com/watch?v=gDji8i1jrWY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rFu_u71gas
buckyayo50.tumblr.com/post/94574665724/fynormmacdonald-heres-the-twilight-zone-sketch
youtube.com/watch?v=vXIhwO9Cwxw
youtube.com/watch?v=wquzFdug5y0
youtube.com/watch?v=a7IXfEXUy4E
youtube.com/watch?v=2_i0uvsyTPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I honestly can't tell if it's a joke

I think it's one of those "I'm joking but the shit is a little too real for me to have not at least contemplated and I dare you to argue with my joke so I can defend the actual viewpoint behind the joke in a suddenly slightly less joking manner" things

>I don't like things. I never have.

Literally /ourguy/

Seriously tho wtf happened to the podcast?

Holy shit this guy is literally suicidal

Literally /myguy/

I'm 31, had a lot of sex when I was younger, and I've just had no interest in it for the last five years.

I've heard him do this in small snatches before, but these interviews, especially the one with the two shit radio hosts, are very off the deep end. But he's been known to play the long game with his jokes before, maybe this is the apex

>There are thousands of flavors of ice cream
>But not women!

he definitely filmed others episodes, there are pictures of it being filmed on a different set than the first two that came out

not sure what the holdup is though

In one of the interviews he says he doesn't play video games, in a later one in the video where he is drunk and is asked about what he's going to do that day, he says he'll probably play some video games. He might've taken up the hobby in the interim, but if not, he's bullshitting someone

For some fucking reason Norm slipped wayyyyy under my radar until a Sup Forums thread last week. What a fucking treasure. I've just been watching random clips on YouTube but I love him more and more. Anybody got good recommendations to watch of him?

His book is a must read. Unless you're a blubber eater.

His Super Dave interview is pure gold

Thanks
Epub link for the book?

Netflix picked up the rights I think? He did an episode with Letterman.

Meaner than a concentration camp dog.

Him and Artie Lange are my favorites.

I think most people over 45 would say that.

35 here, same, I blame my job because it's easier than blaming my alcoholism

don't listen to other Sup Forums threads where people call him reddit, that's only happening these days because his book has made him kind of popular. I agree with you, hes fantastic

NEW.
NORM.
WHEN.
REEEEEEEEEEEE

He found a son's friend dead in his house after the second episode. I just assumed that had something to do with it. But then he started stand-up tour with Sandler, so who knows.

Probably just Norm being a lazy fuck.

So fucking annoyed when I found out the tour is only Sandler/Schneider/Swardson on their stop here. :^/

Conan interviews especially the Courtney Thorne Smith one is pure gold
Dennis Miller interviews
He also has a sweet relationship with Letterman
Compilations of his SNL weekend updates, a few skits like the Celebrity Jeopardy ones
Dirty Work
Bob Saget roast
Sports Show
Some of his stand-up is online, his last special was from a few years ago
Also look for Norm stories told by others, he's really respected by his peers, a comedian's comedian
youtube.com/watch?v=5rFu_u71gas

Jash (the company that produces Norm's podcast) deleted the episodes because he wasn't able to bring in any advertisers. Or at least keep the ones he had.

his howard stern interviews and appearances on tom green's house

Nice to see other middle aged losers on here haven't forgotten Norm.

>Dirty Work

Damn, that was a favorite of mine when I was in Junior High. Hasn't even crossed my mind since then. Torrent time

Seinfeld episode, you can see there's a new set

There's literally no reason why they would give him the budget for a new set and high caliber guests, then pull the plug and not air them

Something's happening soon

Letterman episode (giving his first appearance since he quit to Norm)

>a comedian's comedian
Typically these people belong in a meat grinder

The new set looks good.

his whole life is a bit

recent years tho he's cracking

anybody have a link to that sketch?

I agree.

buckyayo50.tumblr.com/post/94574665724/fynormmacdonald-heres-the-twilight-zone-sketch

Why don't you suck his cock, too?

thanks

If you guys are enjoying listening to the tension in the room, with not knowing whether his insanity is a bit or not you should check out Ron and Fez.

This first interview feels EXACTLY like the Fez meltdowns on the show.

There more than a decade of uncensored XM radio bits and shows on Youtube.

Its really hard to try and sell people on a whole radio show that has so many different things and goes down a rabbit hole.

>guy plays a "gay character" for almost 30 years
>is a complete and utter manchild his whole life
>is a virgin and a compulsive liar
>has undying loyalty to his radio partner
>realizes he is actually gay and slowly over the course of 10-15 years goes off the deep end on the air
>his radio partner has to try and deal with it, so they just short of bully him on the air

Sometimes he will cry uncontrollably on the air, sometimes will get into a frothing rage, sometimes will get drunk and make an ass out of himself, sometimes literally sit in the studio and not say a word the whole show, has "xanax" shows where he is drugged up, makes up crazy lies to seem normal which then months later get debunked and he goes crazy.
All while his partner will sit and make heavy jokes at his expense.

Like I said, the vibe is really really weird and takes getting used to. And a lot of the shows are just Ron the normal guy doing a show with producers and interns because Fez is not speaking that day.

But listen to the Fez stuff and I know some of you will be hooked. The guys spiral into madness is fucking amazing.

They are the guys who were on Opie and Anthonys XM channel. I was a big O and A guy since like 06 and hated them. Just within the last year gave them a chance and fell in love.

youtube.com/watch?v=vXIhwO9Cwxw

oh shit he's turd ferguson. ive been laughing at that for a decade

Deja vu. I'm not even a that familiar with Norm, but I was looking him up because I saw him mentioned on Sup Forums and saw the exact same video not even 3 hours ago.

I get that he blurs the line between what a bit is or not, but I find the reactions of the other people pretty sad. They seem to be arguing for pure hedonism.

>There's literally no reason why they would give him the budget for a new set and high caliber guests, then pull the plug and not air them

did you see the 2 most recent episodes ? the guests were visibly uncomfortable and norm had like no material

ya i never really laughed out loud at ron and fez, but like this slow underlying comedy for the super long game - it really is classic and amazing how they pulled it off. even got o&a involved

I hate when people ask him "is this a bit?" like just roll with it.

I agree, you dont get those quick and deep belly laughs like with O and A.
But I find it on the whole a lot more entertaining than O and A ever were.

Looking through trying to find a clip to get someone hooked I realized just how much context you need to get into it. It probably why I never liked the show in the past just listening to short bursts of it.

dumping my Ron and Fez OC I made for the subreddit

But first, a piece of Bennington OC, and something I'm very proud of.

pepe hicks

The best part about Ron & Fez is Fez's undying devotion to agreeing with Ron says no matter how much Ron is fucking with him.

Centaur Stanley

Yeah what's going on? The hader one they were just having a friendly chat, but the one with Merchant he seemed like he was on drugs.

crashing this radio show...with no survivors!

I agree.

If he admits it's a bit, it dies immediately, or if he denies it, it stifles the progress by constantly questioning it. Or if he's not doing a bit, it's just rude to not even acknowledge someone's beliefs as genuine.

Fez Pepe 1/2

did anyone try reading his book that recently came out?

Fez Pepe 2/2

i want to ; its like a fake tell all

I didn't make this one, but I'll throw it in because I like it.

I read some of it, wish it was an actual autobiography not just a long bunch of obfuscated real life events mixed with fiction.

Its still funny if you like him.

You can get the audiobook, it's read by Norm

Back to my OC
Press F(ez) to pay respects

Yeah. Overrated.

This one might be shittiest of all, unless I can find the Fez Bulldog one.

okay, now a palate cleanser for my shitty OC, Gail's tits

that...that was all I had

Are they getting back at him (and his fans) for being too conservative? They might be. Vindictive fucking babies.

Here's an unearthed Norm pilot that just got uploaded

youtube.com/watch?v=wquzFdug5y0

IDK if he's doing a bit or not but that is literally me.

I never really thought of Ron & Fez and Norm as very similar, but I love them both so maybe they are.

The cakehorn meltdown is the funniest thing I've ever heard on radio. Poor Fezzy.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7IXfEXUy4E

>He went to see Gran Torino alone
holy shit do theaters in LA not have a no singles policy?!

>I never really thought of Ron & Fez and Norm as very similar

I dont really think they are usually, just norm playing a crazy guy in the OP interviews it was the first thing that came to mind.

Here to help, babay!

any lewds of this mess?

Literally nothing he said sounds crazy, he just has his own way of seeing and doing things that work for him. Yet the retarded hosts are acting like he's a psycho cause he doesn't fit into their limited world view.

>tfw no redheaded bf
I wish, she's t h i c c

>"I'm joking but the shit is a little too real for me to have not at least contemplated and I dare you to argue with my joke so I can defend the actual viewpoint behind the joke in a suddenly slightly less joking manner"
What?

Little did it matter, Croce would be dead within the year

This is every joke I make

Where do you like to see hefty women dance?
>In the circus!

Have we ever seen a picture of his ex wife?

My theory is she cheated on him and he never recovered. He lost his desire for intimacy after being so horribly deceived.

More like, he has always had a pretty private life
When he came out in a serious interview and said he was christian he got a lot of backlash.

I think he wants to obscure his real life as possible. He already says things in a convincing manner that werent true in interviews with conan and shit. He is just taking it to a new level now that he wrote his book.

He is building a persona

>When he came out in a serious interview and said he was christian he got a lot of backlash.
link?

But isn't it weird we've literally never even seen what she looks like?

This isnt the first time he said it, but Larry King is as serious of an interview he will do.

It absolutely blew up on twitter.
youtube.com/watch?v=2_i0uvsyTPg

>2 years without any updates
>suddenly it's back
>fans get excited
>stop after 2 episodes
probably norm trolling his subscribers

You never saw his kid either, until Norm started shilling his youtube channel.
I didnt know if he actually had a kid or not IRL

Norm's hilarious and brilliant, but he has a lot of weird anti-science beliefs. He thinks you can catch things that the medical community tells us aren't contagious.

>probably norm trolling his subscribers

Norm is a really funny guy. But he is extremely unreliable. Its not trolling, its just the way he is. There is a reason people have given him different shows, he has been in different movies, yet nobody will deal with him anymore.

>retweeted a tweet that says "I know you don't like reddit"
LITERALLY

/ourguy/

he posted here once
eget got catfished by one user who then posted his dick on Sup Forums
norm thought it was funny

was norm a Big Guy?

I know he doesn't drink or do any ILLEGAL drugs, but he's definitely taken too many benzos during the 41:40 interview.

gonna need a tweet or archive link to believe that

>the hosts think he's drunk despite no drunk person ever sounding like that

Shock and Jock knocking it out of the park when they start needling him about drinking

Norm is pretty obviously a classic case of Schizoid personality disorder. Over the years he has mentioned in snippets and implications that his father was severely emotionally abusive to him.

Sadly for him, when you wear a masks around people for so long, nobody knows when you're being serious. Love the guy though, he's my favorite comedian.

he did like 5 shots in one of his Tom Green interviews

SHOCK AND JOCK, YOU CAN'T GET LAID, SHOCK AND JOCK

godspeed fez you fucking creep

;__:7

The Big Cat is still alive, so thats always good.

DELETE THIS