Hey guys don't be surprised when Trump "wins" and Obama refuses to give him the white house

Hey guys don't be surprised when Trump "wins" and Obama refuses to give him the white house.

The question is, will this lead to civil war? Is Trump going to lead us into civil war? Or are we about to see the first American emporer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That nigger cant stop shit

Can a US president even refuse to give the white house?

I refused your wife my dick yesterday.

Excellent post my dude. Glad to have you here

No.

Did you cross the Canadian border just to post this?

K.

Obama literally cannot do that you cunt

I wish Obama could stay for 8 more years ;_;
America won't have a president of his calibre for quite some time

Are you fucking retarded?

There's a lot of things Obama has done that a us president isn't supposed to do...

like what

>America won't have a president of his calibre for quite some time
And ain't that a blessing.

Be black.

He's pretty popular for the outgoing president

Trump Will trigger a civil war, but It Will not be Obama, (Who is just a puppet) but Soros NGOs and "Grassrots" movements rioting and shutting down/destroying Urban centres. Massive student rebellions would follow aswell, with anyone remotley conservative Being beaten by BLM mobs. Members of CIA/FBI would start a coup backed by the Political elite/establisment/journalists. The military would remain mostly loyal and the core European-American population would support Trump

Popularity doesn't make a president good. If Obama gave everyone in the US a cheque for $1,000,000, he'd be very popular. Forget that it'd tank the US economy--people would still like him, because the majority of people don't understand economics or the implications of policies.

>nigger
>refusing

Yeah, no.

[I-IFI-IF-I-I-I-IF-FI-FI-FI-IFING INTENSIFIES]

explain clearly

>It will be Trump's fault when Obongo refuses to give up his power
Shit logic, m8

trump has most of america on his side most of whom are big crazy guys, obama has a bunch of feminist sjw beta cucks on his

Nope. In fact Military commanders would basically march on the white house.

He doesn't have a choice, as soon as his term ends he will be trespassing and you know what happens to people who are caught trespassing in the White House
Hint: the secret service is not gentle

I had your wife here in my dick yesterday

The coup would push Trump loyalists into the mainland US while the coasts would fall to the establishment. Establishment forces would gain massive international support from the UN, EU and NATO. Loyalists would gain limited support from Russia. Relations between a heavily weakend EU/NATO and russia would collapse. . Cuban missile crisis would repeat as Seattle missile crisis as Establisment forces intercept Russians ships supplying AK-47s to American pro-Trump rebells.

>white house
It's been blacked.

>Attempting to shut down gun stores outside of law
>Spent tax dollars to re-settle illegals inside U.S.
>Using executive action to restrict Second Amendment
>Made the TSA even more abusive and ridiculous than it had been under Bush
>Illegally gave Obamacare exemptions to unions that supported the passage of Obamacare
>Lied about the Benghazi attack
>Accepted illegal campaign contributions from foreign citizens
>Illegally refused to submit a budget on time during four of his first five years
>Added 20,000 extra pages to Obamacare without Congressional approval

etc etc etc

The majority of people who supported Trump from the beginning are the type who won't take armed revolt off the table.

Let's rock.

none of those happened btw

Dutch people on Sup Forums are kanker

ok

no by what you just said Obama will lead us to civil war by refusing to step down.

Oki doke ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0

Kek

Say that to my face honkey

Niggers get evicted all the time.

Trump would need to win against Hillary first
that isn't happening and everyone who knows what they are talking about realizes this

Don't mess with Obama or his wife will destroy you

lol

Global US power projection would disappear over night. The American empire would wither away under the pressure of massive internal destruction and disappear forever. . System forces would prop up Ethnic militias and left-wing mobs to enforce their Will in remote locations outside the coasts, and to unofficially undermine European-Americans as Trumpisms dominant Ethnic Group. The system would turn a blind eye as their thugs Carry out massive destruction and in some cases what Can only be described as massive Ethnic cleansing between Ethnic gangs (Europeans vs Mexicans vs blacks and so on). The US would splinter Along Ethnic lines, and the whatever the outcome of the conflict, the southwest would probally become Mexican and the rest of the country would be solidly European-American but divided into different states

No but he'll prolly try, then it's the citizens job to flush him out

Except when all of them did.

Let's say that's true. We still have 3 American citizens killed in targeted, extrajudicial drone strikes.

>literally murdering US citizens without trial

The military will not support him if he chooses to deny trump the white house. There is already a huge number of GI's and VETs who already are very upset with the Obama administration and much of the old guard will be happy to see him go. Plus he has no legal right to deny Trump should he win the election.

Never again.

what happens in your mind isn't the same thing as reality

Know what, that fucking nigger will refuse to shake Trumps hand and will have a black pride army march with him as he leaves, probably be wearing full blown muzzie attire too.

Trump isn't going to win, you delusional faggot.

Are these numbers good? Basically half of the country disaproves him.