Suicide Squad

Holy shit, this is legitimately awful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xy1cpJTewvg
youtube.com/watch?v=49My5fAinh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know right

I'm 6 minutes in. Does it get better? So far every scene that doesn't have Margot Robbie has been boring.

I'm 35 minutes in.

No. It gets significantly worse

It's not awful, you've just been memed

I LOVED Suicide Squad. Harley Quinn was so fucking awesome. Just like my gf, badass and oh so beautufil. The Joker was great too. I'm like the Joker irl, I don't care about rules. FUCK Batman and fuck rules. Fuck Amanda Waller, but not because she's a woman or black, because she's authority and I don't respect authority.

>we want the Hot Topic audience

Well memed

wait...now the aztec god is eating people

the fuck

I loved Batman v Superman but Suicide Squad was the worst movie of the year.

My wife hated both though

whoever claimed Cara can act should be fired

My wife's boyfriend liked BvS but I preferred Suicide Squad. Mostly because I wasn't allowed to go see BvS with them. Had to see it alone. When they went to see SS I came too.

>My wife's boyfriend
>because I wasn't allowed to go see BvS with them. Had to see it alone.

I laughed manically at this. Not just a single exhale it properly made me crack up. I hope that makes you feel less shit for a few minutes, a (you) always makes does that for me.

i wanted to like it.

still, i kinda liked the harley parts. but the movie as a whole is a disaster. worst offenders are those innane soldiers, and will smith character.

BvS was so bad that I completely lost interest in SS and never saw it.

>tentacle monster
>doesn't fuck Cara or Harley
kinda a waste tbqh

this is legitimately like if Sup Forums wrote a move out of memes

>Killer Croc sewer scene
>I ain't no senator's son plays
What did they mean by this?

when you slip off of the edge into the m e m e z o n e

>what're we some kind of...suicide squad

I thought that was just a fucking meme.....

Have you got to the HUNKA HUNKA scene yet? That's where I gave up any hope of it being good.

that's in like the first 10 mins

I just hit the "killer app" line

it was a joke you fucking retard

Which is why I laughed...

I just got to the scene where they collect all of the squad. They were so prepared for Harley and fire man with the water and tranqs. Then they just walk into Croc's sewer cell and ask "WHERE ARE YOU?" While the new guy gets pulled in. Fucking stupid.

Where are you?

I liked it

SS did make BvS look good. At least Snyder was trying to make a film, this was trying to be a dumb blockbuster.

me too
Sup Forums is meme city
This movie was no worse than a 5.5-6/10.

>the Harley origin story
this is straight up retarded

>Sup Forums is meme city
>This movie was no worse than a 5.5-6/10.

Why does this movie have the soundtrack from Forest Gump? Spirit in the Sky, House of the Rising Son, Fortunate Son, Sympathy for the Devil. Was this a soundtrack starter kit on iTunes?

The ending fight scene was legitimately retarded.

>I've got some grape soda and a bear skin rug
what did he mean by this

>Ghostbusters

>first 3 minutes into the movie
>already used some of the most iconic songs all within seconds of eachother

felt super lame, whoever chose the music pacing is a fucking hack

It's lucky to get that score. It should be down there with Fant4stic.

>Why does this movie have the soundtrack from Forest Gump?
ooga chaka

That soundtrack actually had a plot based reason for being rooted in a certain time period. This soundtrack has no excuses.

>now they're in a bar for no fucking reason

They had the people who made the trailer edit the movie. So they threw in like every popular song they could come up with.

that's just as bad as SS, but for some reason normies accepted it for what it is. i think people just love to hate on DC.

That was the "we're going to win an oscar" scene.

>This soundtrack has no excuses
probably all stuff WB had the rights to

>they pretend to be best friends when they've had little to no personal interaction over the course of the 6 hours they were together

It's like it was written by an overweight 13 year old girl with a deviantart account
Legit contender for worst movie of the year

This is what you get if you ask a bunch of executives to make a movie to appeal to "kids".

ahh because i didnt see it. yeah fuck me.

Between this and bvs the razzies will be entertaining.

DUDE WE'RE FAMILY NOW LMAO

All that talk of being "bad guys" being repeated and they're just trying to be loveable rogues.

>these fucking song cues
Holy shit
I didn't think it would be this awful

I think DC just makes bad movies.

>Will Smith is offered the chance for total freedom to spend as much time with his kid as possible
>explains numerous times how his kid is the most important thing in his life
>all he has to do is shoot some psycho cunt he barely knows
>he doesn't do it

yes, they're bad.

but they're just as bad as the average hollywood popcorn flick. there's zero reason for hating SS instead of, say, Finding Dory

BvS at least TRIED to be an actual movie. Granted, it failed miserably because the script was written by a fucking hack retard, but still. Suicide Squad was bad in every way possible.

>Fuck Amanda Waller, but not because she's a woman or black, because she's authority and I don't respect authority.
heh, that's top laff holy shit

I think that's what's so frustrating about MoS and BvS. There are some really nice sequences, but they're dragged down by some really stupid shit that drags the whole movie down. And people get hung up on them because if those stupid things are replaced with run-of-the-mill things, the movies would improve immensely. Add in executive meddling and you've got a recipe for disaster.

>any other requests
>BET
are you fucking kidding me

>credits scene has bruce wayne basically admitting he's batman
just when I thought they couldn't spit in my face any more

Or maybe because DC movies are unwatchable shite

Ok but what did her son think?

TOO BAD YOU... WILL DIE

It really was super bad. Not enjoyable in any way

I laffed at this more than it deserved

Hahaha

That Joker is the worst I've ever seen finished the character & the Batman franchise.
Caras Enchantress voice killed it. Something too bad for a cartoon shouldn't be in a movie.

Enchantress (dirty version) was hot and the hand flip scene especially.
Other than that it was horrible.

Fucking kek. Good show, man. Good show.

It's fantastically, unapologetically awful, and I love it for it.

Its no worse than guardians of reddit

We've been having this thread more regularly lately and I'm going to keep shitposting in it to make sure humanity doesn't repeat this kind of tragedy again

>That Joker is the worst I've ever seen

agreed

no character depth at all

El Diablo is the only actually good Suicide Squad member.

He is the closest to superman (Which was supposedly why they created the Squad) and actually took on the brother almost by himself. I still call bullshit that one explosion could kill the Enchantress when El Diablo was burning the brother and he kept walking.

youtube.com/watch?v=xy1cpJTewvg

WRONG

it's almost a credit to the movie that they had the fucking balls to give him no real character through the film, then dump it in the last like 20 minutes and expect you to buy it wholesale

why did they give all the focus to harley and will- i mean deadshot, and then hand the big dramatic fucking moment to this guy? like what the fuck? do you think i'm dumb or are you dumb?

>2016
>forgetting that people laugh at jokes

The only genuine scene in the film is the bar scene. I'm sure this film was gutted by the editors and producers. I'm sure there was a half decent film before it was absolutely butchered.

Woah Jared! Calm down dude!

Diablo was based as fuck. I refuse to believe he's dead. He's too fucking awesome to die.

>Enchantress: "How long have you been able to see?"
>Based fucking cholo: "My whole life!"

Would you serve beneath her feet?

Reminder that these Joker deleted scenes still have not been added into the movie:
youtube.com/watch?v=49My5fAinh8

I need a Leto Joker film in my life.

>no character depth at all
umm Joker only had 11 minutes of screen time or so, so of course he isn't able to have much character depth at all.

But I did really like the motorcycle scene because we at least got an extra minute of him and Harley together before she turned into Joker/Harley version.

Same here.

Fuck all of you, Leto's Joker is so very intriguing. I want to see me of him and his henchmen doing shit.

You know I would. I just don't to serve as shoggoth/zombie. A shoggombie.

I've said this since they released the first teasers

>I love Leto
>I loved the new candy ghetto mobster get up
>I loved Leto's take on him

And I loved that scene where he shot out the back of the chopper and went all Scarface. That was the best scene in the film.

I just need a great script writer to write a similar story to Assault on Arkham or even just a heist film with Joker at the helm.

I want a prequel Leto Joker film where he is an ordinary guy with henchmen and suddenly after he falls into the chemical pool, he returns to his henchmen and they are all have a "what the absolute fuck are you" look on their face when Leto walks through the door, not making sense and talking like an absolute mad man before randomly punching to death someone.

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

The costume, make up and look of the Joker in the club scene was freakin perfect.

That scene with the room full of knives was pure cringe, so glad Leto got btfo and had his hack method acting ego project scrapped down to about 3 minutes

>"YOU RANG? WELL NOW YOU'LL HANG"

I'm with you guys. I liked Ledger's Joker, too, but Leto's feels more like the comic book.

That scene had perfect cinematography and Leto had great dramatic expressions.

As long as she'll sit on my face, I'm okay with it. I'm ugly as shit already anyway.

Has this thread turned into ironic shitposting or unironic trolling? You can't actually believe that the new Joker is anything other than pure autism.

They should do a sequel where it's just Margot Robbie giving Jared Leto's BWC a footjob

Is the Joker supposed to be anything else? He can't be done seriously anyway, and Leto was crazy enough to make him seem unstable.

>You can't actually believe that the new Joker is anything other than pure autism.
No shit. Leto's Joker is supposed to be absolutely crazy and insane. He isn't meant to be normal at all.

Anymore promo photos like this?