Portuboo here, partway through my second trip to Portugal, reporting in from Caldas da Rainha...

Portuboo here, partway through my second trip to Portugal, reporting in from Caldas da Rainha. This is what I've learned so far:

-Portuguese backwardness is real, but not in a bad way. I spent some time in Toulouse, Andorra, and Barcelona earlier in the trip and they feel a lot more like modern Western countries than Portugal. Everything here, especially South of Coimbra, feels a bit anachronistic.

-The memes are true, the North is cleaner and better organized than the South.

-Porto has the best accent.

-It's also true that people in Porto swear a lot.

-There's definitely a lot of pride in the language and culture here without it being obnoxious, xenophobic, or in your face. Keep it up.

-H3 is the best fast food ever.

-Both trips I ended up getting heartbroken by a portuguese girl. I feel like I'm almost a citizen at that point.

Besides that last bit, I'm having a blast.

Pootugal

You should visit rural Alentejo, it's like going into the past.

Portugal, also known asPoortugal,Pretogal,Moortugal, or Spain's retarded little brother is a shithole non-country state that is part of theGay Union. However, it pretty much can be considered a North African nation-state because Europe is a biological concept and the poortugayse are pretty much a mixture of niggers and sandniggers with a semitic culture. It once was a bigcommercialempire and created aberrations likeBrownzilwhich is basically Portugal on a large scale

Fucking wasteland full of old widows and commies.

More like looking into the future.

With much better food.

>H3 is the best fast food ever

What the shit is an H3?

Why THE FUCK are you eating fast food in fucking southern Europe?

It's hamburgers on a plate, they're actually half decent.

Other than that i agree, what the fuck are you doing, eating fast food in Portugal?

Why THE FUCK would an American come to Portugal to eat American food?

I wouldn't trust the cunts to make me a cozido, why would I go to America to eat Portuguese food.

Fucking Yanks, man, no wonder the girl left him twice.

what is actual portuguese food then, roasted crickets?

Motherfucker, if they were crocket'd you'd slurp them down like the rest of the filth you guys resorted to eat not to cut on your spice-trade profits, you swamp kike.

the fish in portugal is elder deity tier, also breakfast food is top notch.

you say breakfast food, but it's just bakery. We don't eat large breakfasts, just deserts and mid-afternoon snacks.

Also, coffee, which only Italians and Portuguese know how to drink.

yeah bakery, for me it was breakfast food

>60 cents for a cup

heaven

Low tax too, I think. It's considered "essential goods"

based Portugal, don't take it wrong but somehow I want it to stay underrated as it is.

Kinda hard to do without a car tbqh. I'm only 22 and on a budget.
My friends insisted on eating at the Santa Catarina mall in Porto. If it makes it any better, they also brought me to this really good francesinha place in Matosinhos.

>"The breakfast off the champions"

Pic related + cigarettes.

A nata or otherwise regional pastry is also god-tier if you're visiting a town for a day and have to take an extra energy boost when you get there.

We can spot your mud american jamal inferiority complex by faaaarrrrrr. keep it on track

our glory is eternal

>coming from the ""man"" whoose country is 39% shitskin

AHAHAHA

>turks literally bring coffee to europe
>only italians and portuguese can drink it

hmph

turkish coffee is good but not as good sorry

What this man said. Mediterranean coffee is too good.

The people who dwell there are known as Poortugayse or, according tocapitalists, Porkies. The poortugayse like to be poor so much that their fascist dictator Salazar, who ruled for about 40 years, was elected by them in a contest as the greatest poortugayse of all time. Poortugayse love to show their patriotism during football matches when they sing the anthem. This happens because besides football or religion Portugal has no culture and nothing to be proud about except maybe their long gone miscegenation empire. Being a shitty non-country, their citizens are being very wise by leaving in hope of finding a less shitty place and at the same time making Poortugal a state populated by old people.

why are yanks so cringeworthy?

stop being envy you piece of shit

An american-burger talking to us about culture LMAO whta's gonna be next? you have no culture, no history or identity,your heritage is a bunch of business men in an indian cemetery.

And we are so poor, that we are one of the 35 rich countries in the world with a very high quality of life in all stats.
And an american talking about miscegenation, when afro-americans have 15% 20% european blood, it's a mistery how they got it.
At least ou country is no less than 56% w.

What happened to your leaf?