ITT - soyboy core. This chart is pretty comprehensive

ITT - soyboy core. This chart is pretty comprehensive.

Black Flag is the opposite of soyboy

Please take Nonagon off there, then I'll be fine with it.

Everything seems to be in order except for the Black Flag album, as Henry Rollins is the exact opposite of a numale

t. soyim

>lil peep
do soyboys unironically enjoy this shit

Seem to got the basics down.

Ha! I am no soyboy!

No Slint - Soyderland? Into the trash etc:

yeah that's a big omission. fix it pls OP

>soyboy core
>just putting random albums that are posted frequently on here

Ahaha do you guys get the joke? The joke is WE'RE the soyboys!

t. soyboy

t. soyboy

You're thinking of Rollins Band. Black Flag is SJW punk trash that nu-males like Christgau eat up

>random

t. soyboy fgt

oh, all my favorite albums :(
i'll go back to eating soy then i guess

Posting on Sup Forums should automatically ban you from posting anywhere else

t. soyboy projecting

did you even read some of the posts you replied to

t. soyboys

Music is what people like. You seriously are going to nitpick this much? Go back to Sup Forums and circlejerk trump and how great he is

t. butthurt soyboy

t, soyboy

t. r/indiehead

t. soyboy

>swans
>sunbather
>black flag
>swans

this proves that soyboy is a buzzword with no meaning whatsoever now

Frankly it's funny to me that people lack so much confidence in themselves that they have to diminish other people's tastes. You enjoy what you enjoy, and while I'd agree that there are a lot of Soyboys that pretend to like music, so long as you actually like it who gives a shit?

t. s0yb0yz

But i like Brand New

Mmm yes, completely good points to make me a “soyboy”. You’ve made the word a mere buzzword and completely lost any meaning it held

Stop feeding them. They're just going to say "T. Soyboy" over and over again, because they think they're funnier than they actually are.

t. passive aggressive anime posting

You are right though. I’m sick of Sup Forums and frog posting in Sup Forums. It takes away from this place, even if there’s endless circle jerks over certain albums and groups

I hate comparing things to R/eddit because it's pretty much just a buzzword, but this is literally R/eddit tier humor. /r/the_donald and /r/infowars need to fuck off.

t. autistic

Then again, with how much Sup Forums has been in our media, it’s sprouted another generation of newfags. It’s like how Sup Forums was back in the day where it was “cool” to be there, but now with Sup Forums

Someone call me a soyboy.

t. soyboys

>a fucking bean

Add trout mask replica and youre basically half way to Sup Forumscore list

t. nu male

You missed:
>Tago Mago, Ege Bamyasi, Future Days
>TVU&N
>ITCOTCK
>Spirit of Eden, Laughing Stock
>Long Season
>Pink, Akuma no Uta, Flood
>Fear of Music, Remain in Light, Speaking in Tongues
>Rock Bottom
>Hosianna Mantra
Among many others.

>List popular albums

Needs Spiderland and some Weezer. I disagree with the concept of soyboys but I get the idea enough to know what's supposed to be there.