>mobile.twitter.com/ranaaa_d/status/710923600157511680

B T F O
T
F
O

based sexy muslimah standing up against tyranny

You losers probably can't get any hot Arab girls so you gotta hate islam

She's a freedom fighter imo

Islam is a tyrannical religion that oppresses women.

>implying this sexy muslimah is oppressed

Every time somebody defends muslims in any way they're basically aiding and abating an enemy to the western civilization. They ought to be recognized as enemy. Jihad means Holy War against the Infidel... Britain, Australia, Europa, the US & Canada... guess what. You ARE the Infidel, be warned.

The leftists are so shortsighted they can't see that they will phase themselves out of power with mass immigration. When the Muslims get a majority, they're not going to vote for the white leftist anymore. They're going to vote for their own like they just did in London. White people suffer at devastatingly high rates from the mental illness known as liberalism. Most of them refuse to understand that Islam is a fascist totalitarian ideology masquerading as religion. It's quite sad really.

>L E A F
>E
>A
>F

A
FUCKING
LEAF

would kill for a muslim gf fuckk

Why would you upload a video of yourself committing a crime onto social media?

Post more i love jerking off to arab girls

>hot
>wear garbage sack
Choose one and only one.

she has a 8/10 face

>Stealing a sign.

It's amazing what passes for Bravery and strength to leftards.

Something tells me she might be facing some legal trouble by stealing and burning property?

Because when General Secretary Sanders comes in to power, he will pardon all non-whites for any crimes they have committed

She's done what berniefags have been doing this whole time. She's nothing special.
Also
>makeup
ABSOLUTELYHARAM.jpg

I have a 10/10 pinky, that doesn't make me hot.

I would not do her with that thing on

>back in "her country" they'd cut her hands off for that

I know someone got BTFO, and it isn't Trump

>covers her head
>overloads her face with make up

I thought the whole point of the scarf was to hide the beauty so that they wont get raped.

/thread

ugly + alien eyes

>All that fucking make-up

Disgusting

Busted a fat nut to her pictures

>those coloured eye contacts

STOP THIS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

Kohl is not haram my brother

It's to stop women from sexually objectifying themselves. It's a smart way to prevent the vaginal jew from pulling vaginal jewish tricks.

Muslims are traitors etc.

>Every time somebody defends muslims in any way they're basically aiding and abating an enemy to the western civilization.

Based. How is the anti-Islam sentiment in Norway?