HoH Nominations: Jason, Krispy

Most Likely Going Home: Shelby

tuesday
4:00 pm EST veto meeting
10:30 pm EST shelby last live DR

wednesday
8:00 - 9:00 pm EST shelby eviction

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinebigbrother.com/frank-you-can-write-me-scripts-sht-im-addicted-to-morphine-i-love-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=WR5P14Ca_i0
youtu.be/Ore1OP0W5lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I cried earlier today

We share these threads with an user who is afraid to tell his family that he is gonna go bang some girl

chuckled

>it's not that easy

Yeah it is. Believe me, your parents will be over the moon that you are going on a date rather than sitting in the attic watching voyeuristic livestreams of others having fun again.

They want you to be happy, dude.

>an user

why are you surprised?

Are you implying there is more than one?

Who else here calling in sick Thursday because /GettingDrunkToEaseThePain/ Wednesday night?

F huefu

onlinebigbrother.com/frank-you-can-write-me-scripts-sht-im-addicted-to-morphine-i-love-it/

What shit job do you have that makes you work on thanksgiving?

you already know

is shelby a virgin?

I'm a leaf

>I tell user my personal problems and get made fun of
This is why I don't have friends.
They would be all over me about it constantly if I just went somewhere, especially on a date.
I don't think I could do it anyway.

I'm just going to eat away my sadness for thanksgiving

a lawyer

>I MISS DICK

yeah total virgin bro

Just go on a date or I will bully you more

at butt stuff, I believe

I'm getting blasted tomorrow and absolutely rekt on Friday. I will drunk post my sorrows away

>expecting not to get made fun of Sup Forums

I dont know what to tell you kid, go back to the comfiness of tumblr

the people that talk up sex like she does are usually virgins

If you attend Arizona state and haven't had sex after your first week, you get expelled

>they would be all over me about it constantly

Strangely enough, I held off having a gf for all of high school because of the same fear.

Turned out it was all in my head. When I started dating, they all breathed a huge sigh of relief and told me about how they were sure I was either gay or some kind of asexual weirdo (Not that they'd have cared if I were gay per se, but they explained that they were hoping for biological grandchildren).

What do you expect them to do when you go on a date? Like make fun of you? Believe me, your family will react the same as mine did. You should really look into smoking weed

Saying Jason won a season of Big Brother is technically false. He won a spinoff.

>girl
>over 18
>virgin

Not in america kid

guy or girl, if you haven't had sex by at least 16, you'll never have sex

southernfag here

Truth, and hopefully a one-off spinoff so he can't say I WAS THE FIRST WINNER OF OTT. I truly hope this whole thing was unpopular as fuck and Groedner is b& from ever doing OTT again

I'm a dude who didn't get laid until a week after his 19th birthday. Had tons in the decade since then.

I was ugly and awkward as fuck until after high school. Late bloomers are a real thing.

jason is gonna get a bad rep after this

people will make excuses that dan played dirty but jason played too personal and liked to kick people while they were down

he also had an entire side of the house cast to protect him

That's hard, it easier to just sit at home and be miserable.
I just know how they talk about everything my other family members are doing constantly, and going out on a date would be really out of character for me so it would be a big deal.
I think im probably just using that as an excuse to sit and avoid going after the life I want, or think I want.
I think about things like that, but every day I get up and just sit and try to entertain myself, and wait for the day to end.

true

>scott is about to get so much poon

Truth.

Funnt thing is Krispy is unwittingly completely fucking his BB reputation by being so willing to take him to the end and lose to him. So Krispy isn't a completely worthless character this season, I guess.

It'll drive him insane that he's not well received by the "superfans" (not his bubble of Twitterfags) as a good winner OR a good player. He'll be remembered like Eddie from BB1 is: not at all.

If it's any consolation, he'll likely burn through it in the next 2 years and move back into the basement.

>tfw $250,000 is $150,000 after taxes.
>tfw Shelby will make that in one years time

The only thing that helps me sleep at night.

cant wait for the eviction speech

She's post-op

Why did Otev paint his nails?
Is Otev a faggot?

No one is counting this season or winner in a rankings list for the main show

>tfw Shelby will make that in one years time

only if she passes the bar

Hopefully he blows it all on cigs and gets literal cancer.

>My family will make fun of me if I tell them I have friends or a girlfriend
>I'm not going to live the life I want based on this fact

Whelp I mean, I tried to convince you otherwise, but if that's how you want your life to shake out... As much as I want to help a bro who I was in the same place as several years ago, there is not much I can do about it. I would have fucking KILLED for someone to be telling me these things back then user; my biggest regrets in life are the times I missed out on.

You've gotta commit to trying something new and just dive in headfirst, or else you are gonna be in the attic forever. It's scary, but the best feeling in the world is getting over your fears.

well that explains why she had to switch to pepperdine

Naw that's too long to wait for a payoff.

I'm hoping for a heroin OD before BB19 starts

it's a shame this cast barely used that room

I miss Paulie

Me too. As much as I hated him during BB18, I kind of wish he won. He really was Janelle level comp beast with Derrick level mist...up until he lost his mind projecting his athlete chasing ex onto natalie

I think if he just played off Z getting evicted, he still could've misted strong. Him flipping his shit tanked his game.

Needed to realize he couldn't win every week.

>Morgan whispers to Shelby that she can't wait to tell her how she met Monte
>feeds change and production interrupts

what did she mean by this?

PAULIE WAS RIGHT

If only he had been in OTT rather than BB18

>no butterflies to blow his game
>praying mantis causes him to go into full beast mode

Yeah he just got way too greedy...if he did somehow get James to keep Z he would have had a lock on the game, that was literally the only week they had the chance to take out one of his numbers otherwise he would have never been able to get taken out

>bridgette tanked her game for feminist ideals

Wait what?
What the fuck? She already knew Monte?

I recall something vaguely similar happening earlier this season, but I can't put my finger on it at the moment

you sure you heard that right?

the best

punished paulie was pretty great too.

they have like 30 people in a hotel before the season starts taking tests and shit to see who should make it into the house.

monte was probably in her group and while they aren't allowed to talk to each other he may have opened the door or she walked in on him fucking a pa or some weird shit

>the final veto comp was a rat maze
worse final veto comp ever?

I don't think I've ever laughed more over the source of a single week as I did that week.

Good times, brehs

>Bridgette suicide bombed her game and took Paulie with her

Vic and Paul were still stupid to vote her out at the DE though.

>forgetting that natalie voted out bridgette over michelle

I appreciate it user.
I have some medical issues as well that I'm trying to sort out, which make it a bit difficult, but I won't get into that. Of course it's just another excuse, even if I think it's a good excuse.
You've inspired me to do a little something at least, clean up my fucking disgusting room. It's better than just sitting here.
I hope I can dive in head first like that one day. But not today.

Quit trying to meme that into existence, it never happened

i realize most of this thread hates her

but that week totally redeemed her for me, she was fucking hilarious

>tfw no creepychan on bb to watch with all the americas next top model Sup Forums bros

those threads were fucking awesome

My ex used to make me watch America's Next Top Model with her... I almost had a stroke when I saw Creepy Chan walk out onto the stage in the first ep of whatever season she was on.

ok

>those threads were fucking awesome
mah nigga

I miss having a villain I liked :(

I miss the Tiff paranoia

haha the same thing happened to me

my ex was all why are you so into her shes so weird

>no otev
>no egg comp
>no slip n slid
>no ball pit

>n-bomb

WATCH IT SCOTTY!

Now I feel like rewatching bb18

shelby eviction speech practice
with the lawyer reveal

youtube.com/watch?v=WR5P14Ca_i0

thanks bridgebro for uploading it, feeds have been down for me for the whole day

Miss me yet?

>yfw care packages become a permanent staple in big brother because of 18 and OTT

>forgetting the female Derrick

Never

kek, we may be the same person. So you didn't tell your ex you knew her from Sup Forums either?

I eventually got her to root for her with me. Comfy days

NO!
COREEEEEYUUUUHHHHH

>sex trafficking
politics doesnt belong on big brother

just hope they dont bring back the america nomination and eviction vote

this season could have done way better if it didnt have the eviction vote which pretty much was the vote that evicts the person

HOLY SHIT
PAULE JUST BROKE IN AND IS SCURRYING AROUND PEST CONTROL IS SCRAMBLING

just like neeley talking about segregation?

nope, got her to root for her with me too haha

fucking teyona winning was some bullshit yo

Seriously how do you measure "passion"

youtu.be/Ore1OP0W5lo

based scotty and /ourgay/ will be in rhap tomorrow

with rob

>fucking teyona winning was some bullshit yo

yeah, absolutely.

>Seriously how do you measure "passion"

Glad I'm not the only one still angry about that. She shat the bed hard in her commercial, which was proof enough for me that she should have lost to creepychan 1000%.

I've always maintained she won because she's black