Damn... this looks powerful

Damn... this looks powerful

youtube.com/watch?v=6CBZZgXaE_A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSJKgKfeTaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If these faggots want to be treated as normal people they should shoving this gay pride propaganda in our faces all the time

That's really progressive for 1998.

>"We are not a menace!"
>wears a lavender menace shirt

Fuck, for 4 years now we'll be getting liberal propaganda

>Fags talking about stopping the violence
>yet they're the ones rioting and destroying everything
Like pottery, this will fail miserably

>they should

Yaaaaas bitch. Slay your life, user!

it's okay to be gay, let's rejoice with the boys

*stop shoving

bought a tear to my eye... wow....

>that shot of rioters trying to get into a building and it's 5 white male officers keeping them out with no other race in sight
>2 scary suited white male confide with each other a plan to keep ahead of the 'devients and blacks'
>white man shouts 'I DON'T UNDERSTAND' signifying how out of touch white men are to the problems in america

>posters of romantic comedies with male and female characters kissing or holdings hands
>totally fine

>two guys or girls kiss or hold hands
>OMG GAY PROPAGANDA SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS

???

>gays chilling at a bar, keeping to themselves
>suddenly the police comes and raids for no reason, being extremely violent
>it's ok to be completely violent to gay people with no repercussion

Wow, fucking gays. Who do they think they are, a human being with basic rights and dignity?

>"We are not a menace"
>3/4 of the trailer is faggots rioting

WEW.

You seem to be confused.

Homosexuality is a deviation, whereas heterosexuality is the natural norm.

People don't react to public incest the way they react to normal heterosexual relationships, either. That's because it's also deviant. You can't "force" normalcy on the populous because it's already the norm.

Like we weren't being bombarded with Liberal propaganda BEFORE Trump?

>suddenly the police comes and raids for no reason, being extremely violent

Where? In your imagination?

Meanwhile in reality faggots are the ones flipping cars and holding "RAPE MELINA" signs because they're butthurt their SJW princess didn't get to stack the Supreme Court.

Hallelujah has become the liberal "literally shaking" theme

>When We Rise

The only thing rising with gays is rates of child-molestation and suicide.

Homosexuality is just a minority sexual orientation that 2-3% of the population has and have had through out time. You can't say it's not normal or unnatural because only a minority has it.

>the movie is about the Stonewall Riot
>he doesn't know how gays were treated in the past

wow stop posting any time

>WE'RE FIGHTING WITH OUR LIVES
Maybe stop resisting the police and they'll stop beating you

>White people being proud of themselves is bad! White identity and culture is bad!
>LGBT people being proud of themselves is good! LGBT """identity""" and """culture""" is good! Also we're such rebels despite being funded by soros/ZOG

Why are cultural bolshevists LITERALLY crazed mentally ill schizoid loons without even noticing it

>You can't say it's not normal or unnatural because only a minority has it.

Then why can we say the same thing about pedophelia, incest, necrophelia, sexual sadism. etc.?

Some of those are MORE common than homosexuality.

Just because something has been around for a while doesn't mean it's natural or normal.

>non-criminal people should behave how I want them to or they get no approval from me

no user, you are the faggot

Things like incest, pedophilia, necrophilia are dysfunctional disorders that lead to harm and unhealthy living and thinking.

Homosexuality isn't. It's just an attraction to a person of the same sex.

>Homosexuality isn't
That's what pedophiles say about pedophilia.

This.
Am I reliving the '90s or something? Haven't we been through this shit over and over again? Fuck me, this constant "gay is ok" reminder is just noise at this point.

Pedophiles harms children. Tell me who homosexuality harms.

>Pedophiles harms children
Not always.

Children

Hillary L O S T

GET
OVER
IT

>90% of (public) american relationships occurring at a given time are hetero
>90% of movie relationships are hetero
>this isnt enough

fuck off

>Things like incest, pedophilia, necrophilia are dysfunctional disorders that lead to harm and unhealthy living and thinking.

Which is the exact same thing people say about homosexuals.

Are you starting to catch-on now?

>Pedophiles harms children.

Not all pedophiles are child-molesters. There are plenty that will never act on their attraction with an actual child, and thusly are no more harmful, and less harmful, than homosexuals.

You have to have an ACTUAL concrete reason if you're going to draw a distinction between things like homosexuality, incest, etc.
Your reason can't just be "One's icky but the other is ok!".

haha :) got him xd

btw what anime is that ;D

>1% of movie relationships are gay
>FUCKING LIBERALS SHOVING GAY AGENDA IN OUR FACES REEEE

Finally all the Marxist faggots have something that can be marketed towards them.

I'm so fucking sick of this shit

If gays are completely normal people, why do they insist on fucking disturbingly-boyish twinks, taking shitloads more drugs than heterosexuals, and dying of AIDS out of all proportion to their population?

Can't wait until this gets critical acclaim from Tumblr Tomatoes and then bombs like fuck at the box-office, just like every other SJW piece of shit.

This is God's Not Dead for people who shit-fuck.

>different font
good shoop, but its just slightly off

>Not all pedophiles are child-molesters.

Oh you're not going to cite that study that claimed pedophiles were a third category of sexual attraction so as to reduce the number of homosexual offenders, are you?

Also gays are something like ~70% of all known serial killers

>Undocumented Students

Why are illegals, who don't pay taxes, allowed to utilize American taxpayer-funded institutions like public schools?

Kids pay taxes now?

Their parents are supposed to.

I imagine if the kids are undocumented so are the parents.

>hallelujah sung by black choir
>one effeminate white male character
>man face hon tranny
>big nose dindu queer
>those fuzzy camera riot street shots
>whoopi and rosie o donnel
>thinking people who watch ABC want to watch D list actors and crusty old dykes defend rioting and demonize white people for an hour at a time

really gets your noggin joggin

>Their parents are supposed to
If this were the case a lot of legal american citizen's children would not be getting any sort of education.

This

>The period piece tells the history of the gay rights movement, starting with the Stonewall riots in 1969.[1]
>almost every male character in the show based on real people is probably dead from AIDS

Really fires up the ol' neurons

Tax evaders are a very small percentage of the population.

Literally not true even more so if you want to talk about "misfilings".

This.

Gays and their claims of normalcy were so BTFO by the AIDS outbreak.

You didn't even have to NOT be a degenerate to avoid AIDS.
Literally all you had to do was not be SO DEGENERATE that you didn't even use a condom when fucking a stranger's shit-pipe.

But I guess getting rancid feces on your cock was THAT important to fags.

So cheating a small percentage of your tax return is the same as an entire family not paying a single cent in tax for their entire lives yet using all public tax payer paid for services?

So it turns out lesbians were the most normal of all by that metric.

If you're morbidly curious about the AIDS crisis, read pic related. It's amazing how candid they are about how practically every person in the gay community had fucked everyone else at some point in time, bathhouse culture etc.

It'd be like a book written by and for Jews reminiscing about all the times they fucked over non-Jews

Straight people got AIDS too :^)

Yeah, blacks and drug addicts, another section of society that would not be sorely missed.

Why are you suddenly (actually you've done it multiple times) shifting goal posts? A small percentage is not true either. But hey I guess that money that was lost totally could have never gotten to education right?

And whites.

The goal posts remain where they are, tax evasion is done by a very small percentage of people.

The people who do the most evasion are people who earn enough money that they pay for all the services they use many many times over even without the evasion.

Your society will collapse quickly if you think anyone should be able to just come and use tax payer services without paying anything in.

>Straight people got AIDS too :^)
>There are people RIGHT NOW that STILL believe Eazy-E wasn't on the downlow

>no mention of the proliferation of HPV and herpes in heterosexuals during that time up until today
>diseases well understood and studied by that time and now
Hmmm makes you think

>now

>tax evasion is small
Not true
>but if you're rich it's ok if you do it
Why? That's a giant double standard
>they pay for those services
Yeah maybe the construction of schools on the Cayman Islands
>anyone will come in and not pay taxes
It's almost like sales tax and income tax are a thing.

>Liberals chimping out, flipping cars and burning flags over their feelings being hurt

>Suddenly a movie comes out about how rioting is totally legit a good thing.

Pure coincidence I'm sure.

>Some ""People"" are going to watch this unironically
Truly disturbing

Hardly any, those who got if through blood transfusions deserve our sympathy, all others do not.

I cant believe i'm actually pulling a current year

but what is the point of trying to push a pro-gay film in 2016? they're already a vastly accepted part of society

Yeah, this is excatly why we went and straight up banned this shit over here in Russia. Call us backwards and fascist all you want, but deep down every person that hasn't completely lost their marbles knows it is the right thing to do.

This is not an "orientation", "lifestyle" or any other such shit, it's blatant mental illness.

>WE'RE FIGHTING FOR OUR LIVES
>film about fag marriage

TOP WEW

when is this show supposed to be set? the 1960s? today? I cant tell

Vice President Pence would like a word or two

Fuck off commie. Please stay in your miserable shit hole.

Who /gay but just want a qt bf and think american """""LGBT""""" """"""culture"""""" is poison/ here

>they're already a vastly accepted part of society

>reads thread

Top lel.

Remember how when fag marriage was legalized a couple of years later everyone tries to ignore that the number of actual marriages remained miniscule because they're hypergamous degenerates?

Good times

Odds on Dustin Lance Black being a pedo?

Why did you push all of your subversive techniques in the West then ban all of those behaviours that you encouraged in your own country? It's not fair, it's you fault we have all these flaming faggots and SJWs.

He's fucking Tom Daley and there's actual pictures of him engaging in sex with adults so probably reasonably low.

Could you imagine the butthurt if Hillary got the electoral collage along with the popular vote?
>get your friends together and watch the polling stations in those places
what did he mean by that?

>>white man shouts 'I DON'T UNDERSTAND' signifying how out of touch white men are to the problems in america

I think that was taking place in a church too lmao

>pedos don't also fuck adults

How old was Tom Daley when they started dating? Are we sure that Tom wasn't groomed in many of the high-flying parties he attended when he was an olympic athlete at the age of 15?

>2016 American
>calls any other nation a miserable shithole

Half the people in your country decided to vote for a talking horse from a reality tv show because the alternatives were even worse with former middle class people living in hobo tent cities.

I said unlikely, not impossible.

youtube.com/watch?v=hSJKgKfeTaQ

To destabilize you

>this man is President of the United States

I'm never going to get over this

>Threatens to send someone around to cuck Rosie
/ourguy/

>hatting on faggots
Why do you hate yourselves?

Pence is Trump's MAD option if Liberals try and impeach him

FOURTH DIMENSIONAL CHESS

You need more economic sanctions