/bundes/ get in

Other urls found in this thread:

kicker.de/news/fussball/chleague/startseite/675184/artikel_champions-league-ab-20182f19-nicht-mehr-im-free-tv.html
spiegel.de/sport/fussball/angeblicher-top-transfer-fc-bayern-verschaukelt-seine-fans-a-811581.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YAYxii5I1sY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ebenfalls erbost ist die Schickeria über die Choreografie für Philipp Lahm, der gegen Freiburg sein letztes Spiel absolvierte. Diese stammte nicht von den Fans, stattdessen hatte der Klub dafür eine Agentur beauftragt.

>Bereits vor dem Spiel hatte die Schickeria dies kritisiert – und legt jetzt nach: „Wieso brauchte es diese bezahlte Choreografie, obwohl man seit einigen Jahren weiß, dass dies von weiten Teilen der Fanszene als absoluter Affront verstanden wird?“ Die Fanvereinigung Club Nr. 12 kritisiert, der Verein mache seine Fans zu einer lebenden Kulisse, zu einer Inszenierung, um den TV-Zuschauern ein bestimmtes Bild zu vermitteln.

customers unhappy with customer service

Granate?

Champions League ab 2018/19 nicht mehr im Free-TV

kicker.de/news/fussball/chleague/startseite/675184/artikel_champions-league-ab-20182f19-nicht-mehr-im-free-tv.html

Ich habe DAZN und Sky daher ist es mir egal.

okay

>Bayern want 50Million for Costa

Its like they dont want to sell him.

The good news for them is that apparently James only wants to move to Bayern.

understandable, how could ARD/ZDF possibly afford some TV rights with an income of only 700 million per month

Sanchez will be the Granate.

Remember what happened 2012:

spiegel.de/sport/fussball/angeblicher-top-transfer-fc-bayern-verschaukelt-seine-fans-a-811581.html

Sanchez will move to City now, or for free next summer. No way Bayern will pay that salary.

So are 1860 really going to the amatuer leagues?

Maybe he will switch to Adidas.

>The good news for them is that apparently James only wants to move to Bayern.
How would Bayern line up if they had James anyway?

Looks that way.

Yes, 4th division.

James played as a winger in Real a few games.

I think the idea is the same at Munich, which makes 0 sense, but then again who knows if he really will be purchased, since Real want 70 for him.

Keita will be the Granate

cap this post

Contract till 2020. Hes not going anywhere.

James would be a good it. The only problem is that he may be a bit too slow. He's an Adidas player so Bayern could buy him.
He won't come though as there is no interest.

Keita and Forsberg. Buyern strikes again.

>James played as a winger in Real a few games.
Ancelotti played him there a decent bit when he went 442. I don't watch much Bayern but I assume they wouldn't set up like that.

They go bankrupt should Leverkusen, Hoffenheim, Leipzig and Wolfsburg ever qualify in the same year.

I think it's good that they don't throw more money down UEFA's throat. That said, I also hope more people will question GEZ now.

>They go bankrupt

Who?

I doubt theyd buy James as a Thiago upgrade/replacement. Makes no sense.

looks like we'll have to make a stealth bundes again later

Voll die Dorftrottels ey smk

why do we call them the bad guys again?

they'd probably buy him so uli can have a /GRANATE/

well we dont, just some redditors do it

Theyre not the bad guys. Theyre the league energizers.

Hellloooo

I'm going to be in Austria and Bavaria for about 3 weeks in July, what sports are going to be on during the summer break? I assume there wont be any exhibition or preseason matches until August or something... Thanks in advance

Yup. August is when football is back on the menu. Usually nothing before that.

not really much going on football-wise. just buy some beers and get drunk by one of the many lakes

youtube.com/watch?v=YAYxii5I1sY

>6-8 months

Yeah, thats why they bought Maximilian Philipp. Makes sense.

yeah. its still ridiculous. cant think of any other recent player being injured more often/longer

hello i am here now

Badstuber is in the same boat.

>mfw he will be fit right in time to get injured again and so he misses the World Cup

thats true. I already ruled out badstuber tobihoeneß

ja ja hello

better he misses the wc from the start. otherwise he'll just get hurt in the group phase and block a spot for another player

>implying Germany wont get knocked out in the group stage

The curse of the WC winner always prevails.

It never hit us tobihannes

Shit OP

I'll make a new one once this hits p10

But don't put bundes in the title

Don't forget to put Granate or BESCHISSEN WORDEN in the OP and don't listen to denmark when she says /stealthbundes/ needs /bundes/ in the OP.

the last times I just randomly mentioned bundesliga somehow it went just fine. I think /bundes/ triggers the autosage

>shit thread is also autosage edition
nothing of value will be lost in about 10 minutes

>Die Champions League wird von 2018 an nur noch im Bezahlfernsehen zu sehen sein. Den Zuschlag erhielten Sky und als Sublizenznehmer DAZN. Das ZDF ist leer ausgegangen.
RIP football
RIP ZDF

Why not just use this unless it's on autosage but I think it's just because no one's posted for a long time

this is about as bundes unrelated as you can get. we'll not have to go this level of stealth yet

Good idea. I enjoy overtaking threads

should I make a new one or should we just use this