Post'em

post'em

>imblying you wouldn't take at least 5 goals per match against this team

How many of these have you watched play?

Every single of them, YT exists you know?

>Messihit and no Zidane
>Deschamps
>no Fellaini
>3-3-3-1

>he never witnessed the might of el Gran Mariscal

You're just throwing names together, but even if I had to align this 11 I'd put Beckenbauer as the sweeper and put Pelé where you have Cruyff, Messi where you have Pelé and Cruyff where you have Messi.
Another option would be to take either Cruyff or Messi out of the team and put someone like Zidane where you have Messi so far. But ideally you'd put Maldini in that place, you'd put someone like Carlos Alberto or Cafú where Platini is and complete the three in the defense with Bobby Moore.
Or if you want to play with Platini and either Cruyff or Zidane where you put Messi then you have to take out either Maradona or one of the wings and defend with 4.

In other words, the different alternatives including as many as your players as possible would be:
Yashin; Nasazzi, Beckenbauer, Moore; Carlos Alberto, Deschamps, Maldini; Maradona; Garrincha, Pelé, Messi. 3-3-1-3
If you want to use Platini with that formation you have to take Maradona out, and Cruyff can go for either of the 4 attackers.

Yashin; Carlos Alberto, Nasazzi, Beckenbauer, Maldini; Platini, Deschamps, Cruyff; Maradona; Garrincha, Pelé. 4-3-1-2
That's the most similar to yours in names, but with 4 defenders. You could put someone like Zidane in Cruyff's place. If you want to include Messi you'd need to take out either Pelé or Garrincha, preferably the later. Or you could take out Maradona and make it a 4-3-3, with Garrincha on the right wing and Messi on the left wing.

My team would be:
Yashin; Carlos Alberto, Bobby Moore, Beckenbauer, Maldini; Platini, Matthäus, Cruyff; Maradona; Di Stéfano, Pelé. 4-3-1-2

>no Riquelme
your line up is just a bunch of fast niggers running behind the ball and a semibald french loser

Nice meme-team you've picked there.

Based Román. But as much as I love him, I can't put him over Diego. Perhaps I could put him instead of Cruyff in my formation here .

>messi
>pele
>garrincha
be serious mang

Nice memeing you memed there.

Look at this football intellectual

Awful. Just awful.

not bad, I especially like Matthäus
post yours

>pele
>yashin
>>>/reddit/