youtube.com/watch?v=xFGfWrJR5Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=6lHgbbM9pu4
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67287650/#67302349
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67315623/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw3HFEvbyDI
youtube.com/watch?v=DYE3nm9voUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did Dukat really do anything wrong?

Dukat did nothing wrong aside from perhaps being too lenient with the Bajoran terrorists, and except when he accidentally got himself stuck on the station while the boobytraps were going off, and then when he tried to screw over a rival politician by separating that politician from his son, but then he accidentally left a trail of clues and Garak caught him, and maybe that one time he accidentally got that chick pregnant and didn't abort, and when his whole life was ruined when he forgot that the Prophets were omnipotent beings inside the wormhole, and one time he tried to convince Sisko that he was perfectly sane, and went about this task by talking to imaginary tulpas, also the whole becoming Space Satan thing might have been ill advised, and of course all the times when he cheated on his wife, and when he had to perform dishonest tricks on women (including Mama Major) to get them to sleep with him, and IMO when he tried to cheat in a game of kalevian montar with Odo.

But other than that, he did nothing wrong.

Why was every admiral on TNG a colossal asshole?

These two were pretty cool. Coincidence?

Dukat's biggest crime was failing to seduce Major Kira when he had the hijacked Klingon BoP
>ywn watch the DS9 spinoff where Dukat, Kira, Ziyal, and Damar go on fun space adventures in their stolen ship

Is Jeffrey Combs the most prolific Star Trek side character actor? Dude must have made some decent money off of all the recurring characters in all those shows.

Garak is there too. He proposed to Ziyal earlier and officially made her his beard. There was a lovely wedding ceremony with absolutely no sex afterwards.

But Cartwright was a nigger too.

Still can't make up my mind on which Janeway was better.

Before or after being character assassinated into space Satan?

I've been away from Trek threads for a few months, good to see Jonathan Fakes is still here.
Did Ro-user ever come back? Or, more relevant to the Janeway hair chart, 'imgur filename' user?

He changed after glorious Federation rehabilitation

Just watched the motion picture.
I liked the story, although it could easily have been a single episode story (I'm familiar with phase 2).
The long drawn out special effects scenes killed the momentum though. Has anyone made a special edition to cut that shit down?
The uniforms are easily the worst fucking part.
I wish bones kept his beard. And the medallion/chest hair combo.

The movie would be like 20 minutes long without the special effects shots though, and they're so beautiful.

Cartwright's son changed the name to Sisko to escape the shame of his father.

>The uniforms are easily the worst fucking part.
pleb

Did anyone else jerk off when Data had a girlfriend in that one episode and she took off her Starfleet booties at the end of the day and he took them away for her?

Imagine how hot and muggy they must have been in his android hands.

No...

Any casting information about STD yet?

>Has anyone made a special edition to cut that shit down?
The directors cut.

>its a "kirk and the crew take on part time jobs as carers for special needs children" episode

Enterprise is underrated, but Dear Doctor is one of the worse episodes in the franchise.

>'imgur filename' user

Who is that?

Well then maybe there is something wrong with YOU!

>Dear Doctor is one of the worse episodes

A bludgeon on top of a wooden nail is more subtle and careful than that episode, and yet, still, it was definitely not even close to being one of the worst of the Enterprise series.

pfff - thinking that footwear wouldn't have built-in anti-muggy by then!

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

No casting info but apparently Bryan Fuller has been replaced as the showrunner by two non-Trek writers, Gretchen Berg and Aaron Harberts in what is shaping up to an abortion of a psychotic fetus.

>startrek.com/article/berg-and-harberts-take-command-of-discovery

Feels like it was just a couple of weeks ago.

Actually, it's the end of Enterprise that feels that way to me.

First Contact really does feel 20 years old, and somehow early TNG feels 40 years old instead of almost 30.

>First Contact at 20
>at 20
>20

WEW LAD

>missing the joke

Holy shit, I never fucking realized that face was Hillary because I never expanded the image.

I'm sorry user, I'll take this one.

I too wish Bee Gees Bones had remained a thing

Definitely the Year of Hell cut

NO

youtube.com/watch?v=xFGfWrJR5Ck

she was really good looking back then

now she's JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP-tier

>The uniforms are easily the worst fucking part.
What are you gay?

Why do I not remember this episode... Which one was it again?

What does the little box on their uniforms do?

youtube.com/watch?v=6lHgbbM9pu4

>tfw I remember seeing it at the cinema when I was 15

activate the groin secure

communicator

To monitor and alter Biorhythms

>1970s new age bullshit

These were monitored in sickbay and could be adjusted by McCoy

5 years until you're 40

TMP Communicators were on the wrist

>First Contact is 20 years old

I feel sick

This happened:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67287650/#67302349
And then this Mona Lisa of autism happened:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67315623/

For a month or so afterwards user would post images with ridiculously long acronyms and put in disclaimers that they weren't from imgur

>2016
>thinking in such three dimensional terms

bump

Practical effects and a bit of cgi
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw3HFEvbyDI

youtube.com/watch?v=DYE3nm9voUk

Why was Uncle Phil on Star Trek?

really bad movie.
american cliche shit, world after ww3 looked just like any other "sci fi" that tried it.
horrible.

imagine First Contact without the black empowered female

fucking ace movie that could have been

>imagine First Contact without Picard explaining Star Trek's idealist, utopian, Roddenberrian ideals to a member of the unenlightened past
>imagine First Contact as just mindless action and rock&roll
You must enjoy the new movies.

>protip

Uncle Phil was actually the runner up to get the part of Worf