This thread already sucks

Xth for

IT IS WHAT IT IS

We can just use this thread to post Claudias

pretty sure i've seen that trap on chaturbate before

Wouldnt mind seeing that

did you see her feminine penis?

nah I haven't tugged it to a trap since Bailey Jay years ago

Why is Karolina so bad at grappling? That was the first finish Claudia got in the UFC.

Saved

>Why is Karolina so bad at grappling?

She doesn't trane UFC. The better question is why did anybody think that she's a good striker? She's absolute dogshit.

she trains in Poland at a small gym and will never get the attention she needs

youtu.be/8SYOqQHTvUY

She trains at the gym that Joanna used to train at and Joanna was never that awful at grappling.

For instance, she didn't get choked out in round 1 against Gadelha.

Probably because she went 5 with JJ and didn't get busted up like so many others

Other than Gunnar Nelson, yuros are pretty awful at grappling.

JJ will get exposed soon.

By who exactly?

No one is a threat currently

>Probably because she went 5 with JJ and didn't get busted up like so many others
How is that proof that she has good striking?

I can maybe see Gadelha taking the third fight now that she's at a non-Brazilian camp, but outside of that there's nobody close to a shot who's a threat.

If you mean at 125, I guess?

He's saying that people are retarded and used that fact that she was a good looking punching bag means that they overrated her abilities. Had she been hematoma'd up after 205, it'd be a different story.

Isn't getting your back taken in a scramble kind of the grappling equivalent of eating an overhand in a wild exchange?
srs question

I'm really impressed by how unlikable Borg is. I find myself rooting for McCall in that matchup despite the fact that I know that McCall is a complete asshole.

No. Karolina did everything wrong that she possibly could have done wrong. She gave up her back like a white belt that's been training for two months.

>tfw white belt that's been training for two months
I don't even mean to do it lol

If you're giving up your back at all you fucking suck at BJJ/The other guy is insanely good or you're essentially knocked out and think you're hugging your grandma after a nice visit and some homemade cake