What is the film equivalent of dadrock?

What is the film equivalent of dadrock?

>dadrock
Led Zeppelin fans are too limp-dicked to reproduce

>led zep

They're grandadrock though

What does dadrock even mean? I used to listen to Zeppelin in my youth. Are the people who use that term really underage or something?

pulp fiction

action movies
it's obvious

Underage

>dadrock
>grandadrock
spotted the worthless millennials

faggots from Sup Forums shitposting

The good the bad and the ugly

Anything directed by John Carpenter

Dazed and Confused

Childhood is idolizing Led Zepplin
Adulthood is realizing Pink Floyd makes more sense

rock that your dad listens to

Easy Rider

If you think Led Zeppelin is dad rock, you should hang yourself by your hipster scarf.

Sorry but I only like actually good music

The Shawshank Redemption
The Godfather
Pulp Fiction
The Good The Bad and The Ugly
12 Angry Men

Yeah I get that, I just thought there was more to it. So that implies the people using it as a pejorative are really underage and simply refer to anything that is 'old' as dadrock.

capeshit

Old westerns with bad acting.

Loop zoop is almost 50 years old dude,do you know what underage means?

It literally is though. Or is there a difference between classic and dadrock and why? I just thought that was the funneh Sup Forums word for classic rock all this time.

But that's my point. Anyone who isn't some underage kid wouldn't give a shit about how old a piece of music is or from what era a band comes from. Why does dadrock even exist as a word if not to express derision?

>Listening to everything the needle drop and Sup Forums tell me to is "good".
Your sense of "good" is subjective, but I forgive you because you're objectively mentally handicapped.

>difference between classic and dadrock and why
dad rock is just a 90s snark way of saying I think this music is "old and lame". I guarantee there are classic artist they wouldn't call dad rock.

Casablanca and Citizen Kane

Led Zeppelin won those lawsuit cases btw

Dadrock is generally used for bands that are heavily played on classic rock radio like Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, etc. Basically the stuff people who say they were born in the wrong generation point to as good music.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

terminator 2

>Pink Floyd
DUDE

It isn't actually classic rock like some people think. Dadrock is those lame post grunge bands like: nickelback, three days Grace, theory of a dead man. That stuff

Movies about American slavery, civil war, shitty black movies in general like Medea

you're thinking of butt rock user

Wrong. It's generic radio rock worshiped by wrong generationers. Though the stuff you're talking about is starting to become old enough to be classic rock anyway and some of it could be considered dadrock. Maybe not the bands you mentioned but like Green Day.

That most certainly is not dadrock

How can Led Zeppelin be dadrock if Led Zeppelin's fans didn't reproduce?

Checkmate atheists!

Guess y'all are right. But I'll always think of theory of a deadman yarling when I hear the word dadrock

if i heard anyone my age calling classic rock "dadrock" i would punch them in the balls

what the fuck faggy music do you listen to shitdicks?

I work with mostly under and early-20s guys (yes i'm a loser) and it seems no one listens to rock full stop anymore. It's all EDM and various subgenres. Generation shift is crazy even though I'm only 25. Can't relate at all because while I listen to electronic music it's periphery so to speak or just plain out of style.

sadly, as it got older, fight club