Gotham

Why is Gotham so bad now? We have midget Bruce Wayne and Cat woman half the size of Poison Ivy who's been aged for some reason.
Penguin being attracted to the Riddler?
They don't even have Babara being barefoot in every scene so theres little point watching it.

>now

>junge adolf gordon V jacobvandalbat v penguimeesch v edward niggoch v deathpartysuicidefire ... It really started sucking at dr.freeze, it's just any o series at that point. Jada pinkett smith just acts like it's one long eva longeria commercial. The mickfuck literally always is grumpywithcoffee. The policechiefs are literally the dude from police academy. 'where are the fucking costumes, already'. Csi heroelost. I hardly ever watch anything modern, i used to "mstk3 "watch" 'home&away' "to call it fuckless", even that one was better.

i didn´t see the episode 10, what happened ?

How is this show still on TV?

Who gives a shit about Jim Gordon or Gotham before Batman was around?

My nigga Ryan Atwood needs to go do an OC reunion and stop slumming it with this garbage.

COME HOME TO US RYAN! COME BACK AND MAKE THE OC GREAT AGAIN!

Exactly man! That show was bomb as fuck

nice outfit

you're in the minority to think like that

In the minority to think Gotham sucks? Or that The OC was great?

Because I'll fight you IRL in the Arby's parking lot if you say The OC was bad, I don't give a fuck. I'll meet you there in 10 minutes bitch, I drive a blue Dodge Stratus.

the first one, gotham is a very popular show, oc was goat too

Have you actually seen the OC though? Or does it just fall into a genre that you assume won't appeal to you?

when is penguin going to get fat?

why did bruce turn into a fashion model instead of a rugged cynic?

MORE LIKE GOTHAM MANLET CITY LMAO

CALIFORNYA CALIFORNYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Was it ever good to begin with? Iwatched some of the first season and quit after that one episode with that guy running around in a gimp suit screaming I"I AM THE GOAT" and murdering hookers or some shit. It was so campy and stupid, I just couldn't take it anymore

camren catwoman and bruce wayne...

Nygma was fucking based this last episode.

Ivy is aged ? What ? But muh loli ! Post pics nao !

>dat ass whipping scene
Why did he give up the code so soon? Is he a faggot?

>Why is Gotham so bad now?
>last episode had the hottest niggress on television tied up with a ball gag and Babs whipping a guy in stocks with a riding crop calling herself mommy

Seems better than ever.

Why are her eyes so far apart?

Any images of her with the gag hnghhh

AYYYYYYYYYYYLMAO

Tabatha's ugly af, she got a bitch face, uneven tits and you can tell she the kind of person who probably told on you for dumb shit at school.

who /ivy/ here?

Overrated. She's a decent catch but nowhere near as jawdropping as they try to make her in the show. And her face screams of shallow bitch, she'd make a good cheerleader in those american highschool clique movies.

And i'm still waiting for a good explanation on why they decided to age her. The whole point of Gotham is all the heroes and villains are young or younger.

4 u

It was always fucking trash, and the audience is 15 year old tumblr girls

theyre running out of ideas and have been since S2. They obviously cant chnage much of the story if they want to keep it close to the Batman material, so 95% of the cast will never be in real danger. So there goes most of you tension.
Now its :how can we fuck with everyone a little but keep things more or less the same?" and through in some crime procedural work where cannon fodder characters die.
The coolest thing they can do is add more wacky villains leading up to the bad guys bruce will have to fight in 20 years

People still watch this?

new poster, don´t find in high resolution...

The only part of Ivy's character that truly sells her to fans is her sexuality; wearing skimpy outfits, seducing people with pheromones etc. I guess they realized they really wanted to tap into that. They're kind of all about that on Gotham; using hot babes that can't act, making them be lol lesblians, etc.

Yessss

Man, season 1 was so good. The mystery, the suspense.

Now it's just fucking schlock. Trained super assassins of a hidden cult can't even fucking assasinate a surgeon or some kids. They fail at every attempt. And who the fuck assassinates with a machete on a bike.

Also this MEME where people just walk in to Crime boss'es mansion has to stop. It is so retarded. Penguin is the crime lord of Gotham and people just freely walk in to his mansion and point a gun.

I guess I will just re-watch season 1.

It's a fun show, the first season was horrible but it got much better after that. I don't give a shit if it's not like muh comikz

Try to finish it, the second part of s1 is GOAT.

This high res enough?

Still watching it until it gets cancelled
They have to age Bruce Wayne to make him remotely believable as Batman. It'd be better if they went for a green Ivy and shes still too good to be a villain.

thank you, sir !

thanks

unfortunally this boy don´t have the face of a Bruce Wayne... and need to increase lots of muscles too...