DRUMPF BTFO!

THE WARRIORS, AKA THE GREATEST NBA TEAM OF ALL TIME, DEFIES THE NEW PREZ

WOOO

#respect

How will DRUMPF ever recover?

At this point we don't even know if Trump will be president next week

Fuck those subhuman niggers.

Golden State Racists

OH SHIT! Warriors are SOOO progressive and socially conscious. They speak for an entire generation of millennials. Remember everyone, MILLENNIALS ARE OUR FUTURE.

This.

>firing the people overseeing the Russia probe

How the fuck is Nixon 2.0 not impeached yet

MUH RUSSIANS MUH IMPEACHMENT

Yeah, Trumps advisors talked purely about legitimate policy with the Russian ambassador. That's why Flynn lied about messing with him. And why Kushner lied about meeting with him. And why Sessions lied about meeting with him. And why Sessions lied about meeting with him again when he was called out on lying about meeting with him

Purely innocent conversations.

The NBA is pure leftist in politicis. Apehoop players are statistically the dumbest athletes too. Just to see how politically brainwashed/ignorant the NBA is go watch the cancer that is ESPN.

That is why the Fake News media often gives Apehoop
players a soft touch if they are in amy controversy, but they try to destroy NFL and NFL players always. Liberal elites and their fake news dont like that NFL is more American, Patriotic, masculine and manly. And its players are less political crybabies(except for loser unemployed Kaepernick white guy with an Afro).

Most of the NBA players are
Sheep monkeys SJWs of the Democratic Party. Except for the unbrainwashed like Shaq.

When your fanbase is entirely comprised of mindless libdrones, that seems to be the correct decision.

what about the handegg champions, the ice hockey champions and the baseball champions?

did they also skip it?

DRUMPF RESIGNATION WHEN HE CAN'T RECOVER

FUCK WHITE """""""PEOPLE'"""""""""""""

Literally Hitler OMG amirite?

Jeez anything to make a political statement nowadays. I wonder if libs actually think were living in Nazi Germany

Patriots confirmed for most disgusting team ever

The NBA is determined to destroy their league.

they're gonna have to CGI fans in the seats next year.

>impeach
>zero evidence

Kys you retarded nigger

fuck the nba i'm done watching

yes half the patriots did.
hockey idk
baseball is irrelevant

so yeah about that evidence.... oh none yet?

sure we can wait bud. retard nigger

The entire thing with Russia is if Trump directly colluded with them in order to hack the election. That's it, otherwise there's no impeachment. Everything else is circumstantial evidence you hysterical libtard.

>obstruction of justice
>not an impeachable offense

you might want to double check that lebeta Sup Forumstards

ZLUMPF IS

FINSHED
I
N
I
S
H
E
D

The FBI falls under the jurisdiction of the DOJ, which is the executive branch of the government. The President is the head of the executive branch. He can do whatever he wants to the FBI, including firing the director of the FBI, or telling them to drop investigations. The FBI director serves at the pleasure of the President. This does not constitute obstruction of justice. This is explicitly stated in the Constitution. Anyone with an elementary grasp of the law knows this.

The only way there would be a case against Trump is if, like in Nixon's case, Trump destroyed evidence or somehow corrupted an ongoing investigation. There is no evidence of such acts, and therefore no case against him. It's a witchhunt.

if you're gonna shill, at least put some effort into it.

theres literally no evidence he obstructed justice.

on the other hand, clinton deliberately deleted 30k emails and destroyed cell phones with hammers.

if she's not getting shit for that trump is NOWHERE near that level of obstruction you retarded nigger

she should have just had obama fire comey, but she didnt because she wasnt guilty of anything (shocker) because apparently that would have been okay in the eyes of the republitards

yeah, you dont delete 30k emails and destroy phones if youre not guilty you fool.

get over it democuck. trumps going nowhere, friendo =]

>democrats
>left wing

>liberals
>left wing

Trump was never under investigation. Comey said so himself.

>unanimous team decision

doubt.bmp

He is now

Because Nixon had scruples.

He resigned before the impeachment process could start.

Literally none of this is true (except the bit about Jordan being the GOAT), but full points for spending to much time on it and spelling everything correctly. You're a big boy now.

>being in Israel
>calling people mindless libdrones

Even if you're behind a proxy, the irony is still majestically delicious.

Google "emoluments."

No he isn't. Please inform yourself better.

Thank god that those fucking bitch ass Warriors aren't going to sully the White House with their asterisk

LMAO @ this retarded monkey

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAH BLUMPF BTFO HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER HAHAHAHA

KRUMPTZ IS GETTING 0 SCOOPS NOW

Campaigns in America are not allowed to take foreign funding. That's also a possibility.

How does it feel being obsessed with a retired politician? Does Fox News make all of your decisions to you, cuck?

There is more evidence Hillary took foreign money than Trump. But hey, don't let that get in your narrative shill

See

It's almost like they can both be guilty...

This is what Conservatives actually believe.

There is literally a special council who's only job is to investigate the Trump campaign's relationship with Russia

wtf i love the warriors now

You don't tell the person you're investigating they're under investigation, dumbass.

>theres literally no evidence he obstructed justice

uhh

>There is more evidence Hillary took foreign money

Foreign dignitaries are literally staying at Trump hotels, do you need a flashing gold sign or what -- OH WAIT, THAT'S WHAT THE TRUMP LOGO IS

Trump isn't under investigation for taking foreign funds you stupid shill. Man if you are going to be a paid shill trying hard to push a narrative at least know what you are talking about

>a leaf

>paid shill

MOM I SAID IT AGAIN

There's a clear difference between "Trump under investigation" and "Trump's campaign under investigation"

niggers gonna nig, what did you expect?

>staying at Trump hotels

Foreign dignitaries have been staying at Trump hotels since forever you lying paid shill. Doesn't mean anything

Doesn't even matter. Democrats and the left are just happy this keeps getting dragged out because it ties up everything else Trump wants to do. His healthcare bill is mired in congress, the ban got struck down again, no funding for the wall or plans to get it started, he hasn't even tried to a crack at the tax law reforms he wants.

there is no reason to be anti trump they are just typical dumb niggers

LMAO it works. I call you out, instead of ignoring it like an adult, you rage like the little paid shill you are trying to astroturf Sup Forums but you can't and it makes you so fucking mad lmao

People have been saying this every week since his inauguration.

Leaf you need to learn some more words. I actually agree with your premise, but damn, you're limited.

My obese diabetic american friend. Trump is ridding your nation of low IQ spic savages that is ravaging your nation. He is literally doing God's work. I have no idea why this causes you to meltdown but it does sadly

Are thr penguins gonna go?

The irony of this post.

They said if they get an invite they will not turn it down

The real irony is that a lot of Sup Forums US flags are angry spics who hate Trump because their criminal uncle got ICED last week

I bet the players can't even name the last four presidents without googling it. Fucking retards. THis new generation just loves to shit on traditions.

lmao Hispanics will be a majority in 50 (?) years and there's nothing he can do about it.

Wtf I HATE The penguins now

dems are such children

>yes because comey didn't say trump didn't obstruct justice nor was he under investigation

What kind of make believe land do you faggots live in?

Yes, but Trump wasn't President then, and he hasn't taken steps to extricate himself from his business.

I feel like your post was written in crayon.

>state of Sup Forums itt

SEETHING

Libtards need to understand this

If there was a single shred of evidence they could start the process of impeachment immediately

Literally anything , buying a donut from a Russian spy anything

But there is nothing and there will never be nothing

Congratulations on playing yourselves and as for the niggaball champs, who gives a shit their league is dying in the states anyway

They no longer represent American grit like football and baseball do and is not as entertaining as hockey anymore

Basketball is dead

So....... only low-IQ savages believe in God?

This actually checks out.

Trump will be there until at least 2020. Trust me, I know all there is to know about impeaching.

basketball is the #2 sport in the world and rising.

>foreign leaders and politicians are now barred from staying at state hotels, including President owned hotels
You know his stupid that sounds right? Obama and Bush may as well be arrested this moment

>holding the President to a higher standard

So immature, right?

>It is clear there is no evidence, because if there were, he'd be impeached
>Since he is not being impeached, there is no evidence

Oh, to look at the world through such naive, rose-colored glasses.

Give me the numbers user so I can laugh even harder
>giving a fuck about the popularity of any of our leagues outside the states
Please kys

Are they paying above market rates for those rooms? This whole argument is laughable. It's like saying Obama was being paid by foreigners because people from other countries bought his book.

No they aren't. Dignitaries continue to stay in Trump hotels, the President's son-in-law just negotiated for his business with the Chinese.

I can see how you missed all this if you're only seeking out articles that agree with your narrow worldview, but if you haven't noticed, such article sources are dwindling rapidly.

They had small sheets of papers against Nixon and it was enough to launch a full investigation and a impeachment process immediately

I don't know why you people keep making up lies to act like that it doesn't work online or off to the average man

You take most Americans for uneducated dimwits but all it takes is 20 minutes of someone's time to understand the basics of impeachment, what they found (nothing) and continuing on with their day

>Are they paying above-market rate norms

That has nothing to do with anything. People come to the hotel. People pay the bill. That money goes to the business. Trump's business that he hasn't extricated himself from. That is a violation of the emoluments clause and an impeachable offense.

I don't know how to say that any clearer. Is your stance, "Trump promises not to use that money?" Because that's why President's extricate themselves from their business. Obama did it. The Clintons did it. Even W sold off the Texas Rangers before he ran for governor.

Not your orange boy, though.

>be poor and uneducated
>no healthcare
>no retirement
>no quality of life
>support billionaire politicians helping the rich get richer

The absolute state of conservatives.

>the President's son-in-law just negotiated for his business with the Chinese
Find me article in the constitution where it is illegal especially when Trump is not the direct owner of his companies anymore
Please fine it

>there's nothing he can do about it.

He really can't. USA by 2050 will be Brazil.
You will have a minority of ultra wealthy Jews, Asians and liberal whites lording over a sea of muds full of spics and niggers. Working class whites and middle class whites won't exist.

American whites literally and proudly gave their nation away. It's sad but there is lesson we can all learn from this.

Pic related is predicted demographics with current trends.

JUST GOTTA WAIT FOR DAT TRICKLE DOWN

>they found nothing
Are you referring to Trump or Nixon?

Because they had the goods on Nixon, but he quit before impeachment proceedings could begin. Then Ford pardoned him for any crimes he "might" have committed, so that's fun.

Trump is not only violating multiple clauses, he's (a) flaunting it, because he's too dumb to know any better, (b) tweeting it, because he was raised poorly and probably abused as a child, and (c) the GOP Congress is letting it happen, because it serves their agenda.

Any questions?

That works both ways

ABSOLUTE STATE of Sup Forums nerds

Obongo still took royalty checks for his books while he was in office. A non-trivial amount of that money came from overseas sales. If people are paying market rates for the rooms, I see no problem.

You just described liberals as well. Literally every major corporation funded hillary and the past 8 years of liberal control only further lowered the quality of life. Only fascism can save us from both halves of the jew coin.

>politics
bigger meme than the nba this season

>Please fine it

The emoluments clause. This has been stated repeatedly and your argument has collapsed, but you continue to freak out.

1) Trump is still the direct owner of his company, and has not taken steps to separate himself.
2) Jared works at the White house while brokering that deal.

Both 1 and 2 are illegal.

Liberals are known for raising taxes on rich. Conservatives give them cuts.

Which one would help the poor?

>too dumb to know better

This. I heard he took remedial English courses at Wharton.

cringe