World Cup All Time Top Scorers

Will Muller become top scorer next year or in 2022?

Klose 16
Ronaldo 15
Muller 14
Fontaine 13 (in one tournament)
Pele 12
Kocsis 11
Klinsmann 11
BIG TOMMY MULLER 10

Where is messi?

he lost his mojo, so never

Messi 5
Ronaldo 3 (THREE)

fucking germans

If he steps up his game next season and gets playing time alongside a good draw till the quarterfinals, I can see him scoring ~3-4 goas. After that it's a matter of "will he be picked next WC?" "Does the coach rate him as an individual to give him extra playtime when it's not even needed, so that he surpasses Klose, or does he prefer Klose keeping that spot?"
Current era coach and current Germany team have all been a part of Germany alongside Klose. The relationship they have with both of them could play a factor.

Can we agree that müller was the GOAT? He did that in 2 world cups. Fontaine has the single tourney goal total but look at his achievements compared to good old gerd

Goes to show you how useless the WC is as a measuring stick

Rummenigger > Muller

He''s only 27. He could play 3 more World Cups

>Shite German players are the most prolific goalscorers at world cups

really activates the almonds

>shite

>Klose
>Gerd Muller
>Thomas Muller
>Klinsmann
>Shit
18+

Klose, Mulller, Klinsmann are all horrendous footballers and are only tap in merchants

lol no. CR7 and Messi couldn't keep up with Müller and neither can match his achievements

The only reason he decides to grab a spot at the 2026 WC is gonna be just to become first. This is my point mate. It might depend on weather the coach/FA WANTS to give him this chance or not. Same goes for WC 2022.
Lots of decent (for now) talent exists in the German youth, maybe he doesnt even fit in to the upcomming plans.

(you)

They are both better than Muller tbqh

>sudacas

>you need a great team to be successful as a player and win tournaments
who would have thought?

From the Nation of
>Radamel Falcao
Who would ve thought Colombians don't like their players.

Wait Cristiano Ronaldo only has 3 goals in the world cup?

That's fucking pathetic lol.

Not sure if this is terrible German autist banter, or you're just affirming my point

Where is Tsunaldo?
You guys told me he's the goat

but he scored against the mighty best Korea

very bad opinion senpai

There is only one Striker type/in field behavior. The one of the player i rate.
>Players with excellent positioning are nothing more than tap in merchands.
>Strikers with their back on goal are nothing more than merely defense organizers.
>Strikers with excellent dribble and playmaking only score 5 goals. They suck!

Trust me. I have watched all football/soccer anime so I know best!

yeah that's pretty few for a striker who played in 3 WC. He was injured in 2014 tho

i dont why they would give him the chance to take the record (if it comes to that) when the record is already german

No that goes to show Messhit is a statpadding systembabby and overrated by the media

who's better then, James?
get the fuck out of here

I believe Gerd Müller is underrated. He shouldn't be in the conversation about the GOAT but he was an absolute goal machine

Overath, Matthäus, Schweinsteiger and Kroos must be GOAT then to create so many chances

5 goals is even too much for a guy like Messi. His international career is invisible. Argentina must have like 60 players better than him in their history.

You now remember Muller pissed off because Schuller stoled one of his goal against Bra71l.

Overath, Matthäus, Schweinsteiger and Kroos
one of those is already mentioned amongst the GOATs, if not in the world then for us at least, and another one should be but isn't yet because he's in his 20s and still active

> I believe Gerd Müller is underrated.
He's the most underrated player of all time for me.

Beckenbauer said without Gerd Müller he would be a nobody

at least as highly rated as Ballack probably

Ballack is a literal nobody today even though he was good.

>when you literally win everything individually and collectively

He's not rated by the German media because he was an alcoholic.
And the foreign media doesn't rate German players because of the >muh hard working collective *tips* meme.

no it goes to show how much of their supposed GOATness is actually due to the goatness of the rest of their teammates

he was the ultimate tap in master

Low bait. Ronaldo won an Euro and Messi has several titles without the system.

His signature goal was when he came from deep.
He could dribble really well.