Poland in "Foreign Policy" again

Very nice article in "Foreign Policy" about our right-wing government and role in Europe. United States of America can appreciate Poland, unfortunately our friends and allies from European Union can't do the same. The author agrees with our government on everything: Poland is right about protecting its monoethnical character and warning the world about multinational and imperialist Russia. Poland is right about refugee crisis caused by Germany.

It really feels good and refreshing when the most influential magazine of global politics in the USA supports Poland's government and its stance on crucial matters.

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/08/dragoon-ride-3-seeing-poland-as-medieval-europes-sword-and-shield/
youtube.com/watch?v=xl9cyJtUozY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>imperialist Russia
>a third world tier raw-export USA colony goes on a conquest
How people can be this delusional. We are literally fighting for independence here, not trying to conquer the world.
pic somehow related

Trump's spirit infected even liberal "Foreign Policy". Incredible.

>>a third world tier raw-export USA colony
And what country is that?

A lot of Russians believe that their country is a British colony. So maybe also automatically: American one :)

Link?

foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/08/dragoon-ride-3-seeing-poland-as-medieval-europes-sword-and-shield/

I don't have moniz to pay - can't you archive it?

Is Poland leading the way for Nationalism in Europe?

Hell no :D

I think that American elite needs Poland to prevent creating German-Russian alliance that could dominate Eurasia. Everything else is a propaganda fairy tale. But it is a nice fairy tale, i must say ;)

this article only proves that usa wants to fight their proxy war using poland, aim is to have russia on usa's side but on junior partner rules when usa would be confronting china to secure victory

don't get miskeaded poles , don't be war meat again, remember how ww2 ended despite we had "guarantees" of west

Fuck off, Grzesiu Braun :D

Nobody needs NATO vs Russia war because it would only strenghten position of China and weakened both sides of the conflict.

still believing nato will protect us?
learn history

what are you on about, if you get attacked as per article 5 there can be no other outcome

NATO is not about protection, it is about deterrence. First line of defence is our army, and we have no influence on decisions of Russia. We can only try to persuade it that attacking Poland is a bad idea. NATO trainings and improving our army is the best way to do it. Stop watching YT conspiracy-defeatism-clips, most of them are made by Russian trolls

At the end of the day, I don't actually get it. What would be so bad about an Washington-Berlin-Moscow alliance? You could actually get shit done and solve problems, like, I don't know TERRORISM!

>What would be so bad about an Washington-Berlin-Moscow alliance?

What would be so bad if all sides of all conflicts on this planet found agreement and we finally lived in Eden? Unfortunately it is impossible.

The whole world is forced to trade in dollars which are subject to artificial inflation due to US government printing money non stop to feed niggers and invade rebelling countries. Dollar transactions go through American banks, so USA can apply sanctions to countries they don't like directly, like Iran. Dollar at times has higher liquidity within country than national currency.
We can't sell oil for nothing but dollars. We don't want to sell it for Ruble anyway, because we depend on export that is paid for in dollars. We are subject to USA laws because all these dollar transactions are made through American banks. We also can't stop dollar and other foreign countries from circulating in country, because it will only hurt economy. I know this applies to a lot of countries, but it doesn't make this something normal.
tl;dr
>feed foreign country
>foreign country laws directly affect us
>totally not a colony

You have rubles though :D
Ban dollar on territory of Russia and execute Russians who use it, problem solved ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=xl9cyJtUozY

Article 5

“The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence recognized by Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the North Atlantic area.

Any such armed attack and all measures taken as a result thereof shall immediately be reported to the Security Council. Such measures shall be terminated when the Security Council has taken the measures necessary to restore and maintain international peace and security.”

do you see any timelines there?
if russia will want they will be in max 3 days in warsaw, not to mention that "deemed necessary action" cou!d be declaring war but not do anything more (exactly like in ww2)

Basically this. A right-wing Polish government that is also extremely, unflinchingly anti-Russian is the best bulwark against a more important country voting right and falling into the Putinsphere.

It's not great for Poland, but under the current system Poland gets a lot of EU gibs so it's not really bad either.

>problem solved
problem is they don't produce shit, or should I say shit people would want to buy

can't do imports for roubles, now can they?

serves them right for being the gas station of eurasia, an authoritarian state like Russia could've easily diversified ages ago but no, they felt the price of oil would continue its skyward trajectory forever

>if russia will want

Our task is to persuade them that they don't want it. Stop being such a fucking pussy. NATO exercises and investing in Polish army is the only and best way to prevent such happenings. Russia attacks only weak countries.

truth be told, the article in question has never been invoked by a member except for recent t*rkshit attempt so how can you be so sure about that?

this ain't WW2 any more, there can be no sudden attack past the surveillance networks on Earth and in space

russia doesn't have interest in attacking us, this is propaganda of usa who wants to weak idea od silk road where russia and germany will ally with china, as this would mean big troubles for them, that's why they make propaganda that putin wants to attack us and they will not hestiate to use us as proxy war puppets against russia to make them weaker

Kek, Foreign Policy sucks endless Russian dick. Good luck with that.

You watched YouTube clips made by Russian trolls, mate. Russia invests money in such propaganda actions. Stop watching conspiracy YT-clips it fucks your mind up

i can be sure because i know history, when war is place nobody cares about some fucking treaties, only current interests counts

and you watched what? what are your sources of surnesses of your thesis?

I sincerely doubt yours or any other European state would come under attack by some other state actor, those times are over, now it's all about asymmetric warfare unless we're talking full-on nuclear exchange, in case of which we're all royally fucked

those times are over? what about crimea, donbass, north osetia, syria, libya, tunisia etc.?
though i totally agree this would be assimetric hence you could wipe ass with your article 5

>what about crimea, donbass, north osetia, syria, libya, tunisia etc.?

Dude, you are comparing non-NATO third world shitholes with the Western block now. Russia was bombing shit out of Chechnya, Georgia and so on, USA was bombing shit out of Iraq, Afghanistan and so on, but it doesn't mean that NATO is stupid enough to attack Russia, or Russia is stupid enough to attack NATO. What the fuck is wrong with you?

what is up with putin anyway why dont u russkies vote that fucker gone and get yall some freedom?

you still haven't answerd this question regarding your comment - i'm sure nato will not defend poland in case of russian agression, nato works for poland only in theory

I'm curious where does your paranoia come from?

Russia is on its knees, no matter how much they pretend not to be, their only assets of any worth are select few military ones like their subs and hypersonic missiles while their civilian economy is in the shitter with no upside in sight

it will take generations to undo the mental damage commies have caused them, I'm speaking from my local experience for we had our own 70-year communist stint and people's heads remain all kinds of fucked up regardless of our membership in EU and NATO

indeed, russia has very strong army and weak economy, that's why they are playing army card and they are playing good
russia has significant, pivotal role for usa-china conflict, whoever from this two russia will side on this one will have much, much bigger chances of wining confilct of world hegomony and russia knows it, usa needs russia badly but they want them on junior partner rules and russia wants to be normal partner, that's why you have sanctions against them in place - to weak them and then propose them some advantages so they will agree to be junior

lol not figuring out how to bypass FPs gay4paywall

ucze sie teraz polskiego panie polak. czy moze tam mieskac?