When the war in Syria started, tensions rose in my country. You could tell this wasn't gonna be a short skermish...

When the war in Syria started, tensions rose in my country. You could tell this wasn't gonna be a short skermish. We knew it would last years, and with, more and more Syrian migrants would move on over to Lebanon, a country much, much smaller than Syria itself.

They started flocking in, they took up space and food, both rarities in an already overpopulated nation. Our corrupt government welcomed them with open arms. Electricity got even shittier, petrol got more expensive, and places in schools for Lebanese kids were being taken up by the rich families of Syrians who held radical views against the country that Assad's father tried to wipe off the map.

Gone were the days of being murdered at a checkpoint just because you were Christian, but they were flocking en masse, and my family and I knew that this would only bring about more and more terrorist attacks, as it did.

I've been living in a country that fails to provide me with any support for my education, ruled by the same outdated farts that were in power during the civil war. I spend hours on a shitty public transportation system to get into a Syrian controlled area because that's where my university is.

However, with all that aside, I'll be damned if I don't stay and fight for my rights here. It's a garbage place to call home, but fuck, it's home.

After a long day of a seemingly endless cycle, I finally get him to my dog, pour myself a glass of whiskey and unwind. I open my laptop, flipping through the same usual sites that I browse. A little slice of comfort in a life spiraling out of control.

I'm a big sports fan. So naturally, I'd be checking sports news fairly regularly. Every time, Sup Forums. Every. Fucking. Time. I find myself coming back to this place because it's familiar ground. It's a clusterfuck, but it's has its fair share of comedy gold.

And then I see it.

"LMAO Does anyone actually think that Ronaldo"

(cont.)

My hands start shaking. I know exactly what this thread is gonna be about before I finish. I can't keep reading. But I have no choice. The TSUUUUUUUUS begin resonating. The obsession with this fucboi has a genuine claim for mental insanity.

The stats start getting posted.

>HE SCORED A BRACE AGAINST LOS POLAMOS

>B-B-B-UT HE'S NOT GAY

>HES OBVIOUSLY THE BEST WHO THE FUCK ELSE DO YOU KNOW HAS A BF% OF 0.2

No, Messi fanboys, don't rejoice just yet.

The only thing sadder than worshiping this semen draining poof is your idolizing of a spic manlet who took 30 years to grow a beard. If I pumped as many steroids as they fed that bastard when he was a child, I'd be shitting actual, literal, bars of coal.

>MUH GREATEST EVER GOALSCORER
>HAHAHA AT LEAST HE IS NOT LE GAY LIKE CUMNALDO
>AL-BARCELONA AL HALAL AL ALAHU AKBAR IS THE PEAK OF FOOTBALL

Stop it. Enough. Get a fucking hold of your lives you degenerate fucks. What motivates you to wake up in the morning and post the same tirades day in and day out? Are you ACTUALLY trying to convince people you'll never meet in your lives, on a Bhutanese cock & ball torture forum, that one of these overpaid divas is BETTER than the other?

You know what the problem is? You've created the narrative of us against them.

It's either Messi or Ronaldo for you. One of them is the righteous king, idolized by an intelligent fanbase, and the other has the ability of a newborn foal who wouldn't make the top 25,000 of all time.

This is where you're wrong. You are all the same. There will NEVER be a winner. Once it's all said and done, there will only be losers. The idiots who post this trash on an hourly basis.

Please, please, please stop this.

ok but messi is better than ronaldo right?

a fucking pine tree

for me,its the golan heights

kek
Obviously senpai

yeah, I'm depressed there's no club football too.
don't worry Lebanese friend, two more months and we can forget about real life issues and go back to normal

for me, it's messi

I just want my games back portubro ;_;

kek, tsufags are LITERALLY SHAKING because the evidence for the goat is so obvious

Sup Forums right now has the highest quality of posts of all places

I read it all.

lads, how do i stop browsing Sup Forums and get my life in order

ente messiHi kelb?

CANADA BTFO

pretty good / 10

>In India

impossible. keep browsing.

My life is in order and i do check /sp once in a while.

Why do u think Sup Forums has anything to do with your shit life?

no

messihi master race ya ayre
Always rated mehico

Pretty nice/10

However

Currently in the catalog there are 7 (seven) threads about Ronaldo and 0 (zero) about Messi. Also there are 3 threads where they both are pictured or mentioned in the OP.

The reality is that you rarely see Messi fans making dickriding threads like you see every day about Ronaldo. It's pretty sad that Penaldo fanboys constantly have to splurt some shit about him on an vietnamese gardening forum to assure themselves that Ronaldo is the GOAT or whatever.

Messi fans are quiet and rarely make these kinds of threads. Usually after a big win or a great performance by Messi do you see dickriding threads pop up, but things quiet down after a few days.

Messi fans don't need to shill him to fat fucks on Sup Forums because everyone knows that he is the GOAT.

tHeb zeb michel aoun?

Pretty much. I've met Sup Forums posters in real life, they're retards.

this is the gayest thread ive ever seen in 10 years of Sup Forums

literally kys reddit fag boi

Nice MAL review copypasta, faggot

Messi and Ronaldo dickriding threads are about 50/50 all year long, there are more right now because Ronaldo just won the CL.

But the actual posters within the threads are 90% dickriding Messi

> No, Messi fanboys, don't rejoice just yet.
Thanks man, this was great

CR7 pissed in your mouths messifags, stay mad TSUUUUUUUUUUU

Is that really saying much though?

Yes, yes, well done Lebanon, well done

HOWEVER

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yep

I respect CR7 but 95% of people saying Ronaldo is better are under 18 and/or mudslimes and/or chavs

i don't think so senpai

LMAO at the dilapidated hovel of your average Messhitter. While you jerk off to your MESSI Best skills and dribbles comps, we, muscular and intelligent TSUgods will revel in our patrician appreciation of the GOAT's off ball movement and elite finishing.

The only thing that worked from me is to be banned on purpose. Once I can't engage in those shitty thread I just skin over a couple minutes and close the tab. It works m8. Get a ban.

Here, let me give you a 3rd world hug.

Messi and Ronaldo are both great players, but what many people dont get is that they play two completely different styles, and people will like one or another because they like their playstyle.
Mostly these people are also too proud to accept or even listen to different opinions, so they disregard them as "plebit, *insert player name* dickrider, etc. Personally I enjoy seeing both players, but seeing Messi play is something that makes me feel alive, Cristiano Ronaldo is entertaining to watch, he does some flashy roulettes, chops, elasticos, rabonas, maybe a bycicle kick and a long shot that bounces off the top bar and goes in, but the way Messi plays is something that doesn't need all that to entertain you, he just "simply" dribbles and scores, but when you see him dribble through 2,3,4 players and score goals as natural and normal as if he was born to do it, it really makes you think "damn, he truly is one of the greatest players of the history of football"

bump

This, and only this.

didnt read lmao

>A FUCKING CHRISTMAS TREE

Great post, half-eaten Oreo under a cloudless sky.

No... there is another...

>Lebanon thinks they have it hard but they don't know what it's like when you gotta take the bus and there's people at the bus stop

I have to say I like this argentine blogger

lmaoing @ ur life

>Le banon

REEE
hes confirmed ded
what did he mean by this?
DELETE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

yekol zabre haydak el teneh

can i have a permaban please?

hidden

i don't really give a shit about your muslim hellhole country

You can switch your flag with OP's and it would be the same.

You took all our terrorists. You have no one to blame but your own selves.

Hmm

Bump

HNNNNNG next to green coat kek

Thiss

you obviously weren't browsing sp a few years ago when messi was actually winning things

Nope

Lol how long are you on this board? 2 months? Before Real won CL last year you couldn't even mention Ronaldo without whole board shitting on you and him and dickriding Messi. After that CL, normal people who support Ronaldo gained confidence to start discussions, after the European championship Sup Forums exploded, and it has been 60/40 in favor of Messi up until this CL. Now more people realize that he is the GOAT, but there are still to many Messi fags on here.

Fat chance.

now

Catalonia BTFO

>third world flag
>dickriding the homo statpadding fraud
Checks out. Opinion discarded btw.

Yeah i wonder why there's more threads about ronaldo in the catalog considering he just won the league and CL
wow really makes you think dont it

>One shitty year saved by a good CL
>suddently GOAT
You know it doesn't mean Greatest Of All Trimester Ivan.

THIS WAS NOT AT ALL MY INTENTION

IT ONLY SPURRED THEM ON EVEN MORE

REASONS TO LIVE MISPLACED