Can a midfielder be dumb...

Can a midfielder be dumb? Do you have to be a smart playmaker to be a good midfielder at the elite level /side question/ who are the best playmakers in soccer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79DwRDt15FM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are there canadian midfielders? I think this answers your question.

Modric is retarded, m8

Rakitic doesn't strike me as intelligent at all, and Brozovic doesn't either. Also Sneijder and VdV were dumb as bricks.

most athletes are dumb as fuck

>who are the best playmakers in soccer?
Messi, Neymar, Ozil, Payet, Eriksen, Hazard

I'm talking soccer intelligence you numb skulls, you're the idiots kek who do you think are the best playmakers in soccer

I'm talking soccer intelligence, is pogba considered an elite playmaker or has he not paroled himself yet

Proved*

>Do you have to be a smart playmaker to be a good midfielder at the elite level ?
yes.
>who is the best playmaker ?
youtube.com/watch?v=79DwRDt15FM

You're a Frenchmen, is pogba world class playmaker or not there yet

he's not a playmaker and he's not Worldclass.

He's a nigger

who is?

Mods, please range ban all Canadians. Thanks.

mods ban this guy too thanks

Hutchinson

Modrić is retarded, if you understood Croatian you'd see how much of peasant he is.

Pogba is a very intelligent player.

>no Iniesta

were talking soccer intelligence btw, im not sure if your sarcastic or not

>Can a midfielder be dumb?
Megacasual but whats the ratio of good black midfielders? Thats a good starting point to find your answer.

currently or of all time

it's more about been quick thinking. you have to know where the ball its going before it reaches you. just watch kroos play

Kroos is very good but I think I Ozil is a better dribbler meaning he much more skilful at doing it himself or making plays on the run, Kroos is good at it too but not as good at it as Modric or Ozil, he's more composed slow it down type naturally I think but he can speed up.