90% of routine is based around drinking, smoking, drugs, and atheism

>90% of routine is based around drinking, smoking, drugs, and atheism
>gets terminal cancer at 32
>spends last 3 months in near isolation writing letters asking "why me?" and praying

I guess the joke was on him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this just a low-key Bill Hicks is actually Alex Jones thread?

More like the joke was on his pathetic fans

I mean, it's not like he never wrote a good joke, but when he just starts screaming and screeching into the microphone whilst skipping around stage, that's a sorry bunch of people stuck in that crowd

David Duchowned

>implying he died

youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw

He was never an atheist; there was always a New Age, Christian-inspired spirituality to his philosophical rants.

Now he's just a humble water filter salesman.

He would still be alive if he wasn't a degenerate drug user.

how much do you have to smoke to die at 32. you'd have to take up sleep-smoking or some shit

Here's the problem: Alex Jones can't write a joke, all he does is yell and act crazy. Hicks had plenty of non-political, non-social comedy that was well structured and funny.

>atheism.
Hicks was always a deist, you moron.
Did you even watch his act?

>t. Someone who has never seen Alex Jones except clips extracted by (((the media)))

show me some of Alex Jones's jokes.

Also, plastic surgery that changes that much of the face and leaves no scars literally doesn't exist.

Just because he made fun of religion doesn't mean he was an atheist you literal retard. I swear alt-righters are so fucking retarded.

This. He was just upset at how retarded Christianity had become in America. Doesn't make him an athiest. He was even still a Christian. Just sick of how dumbed down so many in this country made it.

"What a big fucking lizard, Lord."

Yeah, TO THE PUBLIC. OPEN YOUR EYES YOU SHEEP, THEY'VE BEEN DOING SURGERIES LIKE WHATS BEEN DONE TO HIM SINCE THE 1800s! DON'T LET THE LIBERAL MEDIA TELL YOU HOW TO THINK AND FEEL! DO THE RESEARCH, IT'S ALL OUT THERE FOR YOU TO FIND!

kek

Link to his letters?

the """"""""""""british""""""" love bill hicks

See you're still sour bout that 38 electoral votes

He ripped off Sam Kinison's schtick and wasn't nearly as good at it.

Sam didn't invent yelling at the crowd.

Nevermind i found them ;_;

I didn't say he invented it, I said Hicks ripped it off from him. This isn't news, comics from that era will tell you the same thing.

>comics from that era will tell you the same thing
Name 3

Ron Bennington doesn't seem to think so, and he knew both of them very well.

> The Comedy Workshop is where Hicks met Sam Kinison, a fellow angry young man who would also go on to die young after a brief but fierce time on earth cut short by a car accident in 1992. Although Kinison wasn’t born in Houston, his brand of humor—which he debuted in Houston, and which dared the audience to endure a litany of angry, brutal, often ugly rants—profoundly influenced Hicks.

>being inspired by someone is the same as ripping them off
lol

According to Norm MacDonald Hicks changed his style to mimic Kinison right after watching him perform. You can call it being inspired by, I call it ripping them off and Sam Kinison thought so as well.

And Kinison thought Dice ripped him off, too. He was funny, but also insanely jealous.

some people are just lucky user, look at your double 7's. 7 is believed by the chinese to be an incredibly lucky number so everyone in the thread may be blessed by your prolonged, excruciating death robbing you of all dignity and joy for life.

You need to know how to differentiate between when Alex Jones is putting on a act or being serious.

Sometimes it's one and the same. I think he is a pretty funny entertainer who also happens to have some right and wrong ideas about the world.