I stopped watching after the beta cuck/stronk woman episode. Did this show get better after the 5th episode?

I stopped watching after the beta cuck/stronk woman episode. Did this show get better after the 5th episode?

the whole season is pure garbage so no

Do you like a strong black woman and fragile but strong woman kicking ass?
Then this show is for you. If not stay away.

I personally watch it for Hopkins' performance.

cuck

Fuck off normie

No

Episode 8 fucked everything

If they don't kill off Maeve in a bloody and horrible way completely destroying all of her ambitions in one swift stroke I'm quitting this show.

Quit the show. This ain't GOT she'll be there ti;; the series ends.

>"the whole season"
>theres only one season
>the whole show is pure garbage
true

Maeve's storyline is the best, good riddance for you cucks, dont ever come back discussing.

>Super Intelligent
>Of the two cucks that help her
>one inexplicably likes her
>one is inexplicably afraid of a robot
Not to mention Tandie Newton is the most annoyingly smug actress ever

Fuck of normie

maeve so far doesn't make any sense
and I dont wanna see her saggy boobs every episode

I wanna suck her milf tits and big nipples

>The reveries are making the hosts conscious
>Actually the reveries just restored arnold's secret code and the code is doing it
>Actually the hosts gain their conscience when their suffer a lot
>never mind that hosts get raped and murdered all the time and they never change
>never mind all the Arnold bullshit
I'm mad as fuck

the two cucks are androids too, just in case you didn't figure it out yet

Has there ever been a BBC shown semi hard with the camera zoomed in and a white woman analyzing him on Cable before?

Spartacus

D's is bout to be gang raped so its like icarus . he escaped slavery on a island only to crash and die

but d gets all holes filled then dies from anal trauma next episode

Warrior princess syndrome has been ruining things for me for years. I could be fully immersed in a movie then I see some broad cartwheeling around head kicking top heavy males: immediately snapped out of it.

It's kinda funny because this show is one of the best I've seen in recent years. It's budget, cast, costumes, set and locations, acting, script, presentation and execution surpass almost everything else in comparison. So I keep wondering everytime I come here, why people here give it so much shit. And then I remember, that's just how Sup Forums is. Much like the other Sup Forumstards you people simply hate fun. That's okay, I guess.

>just turn ur brain off bro

what does brain have to do with quality

Show's script quality is a rollercoaster. You have brilliant scenes and then dogshit like Maeve storyline. And the show has problems following it's own internal logic.

These cucks will keep watching this show and complaining about it until season 6 man