Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TJWXgWrK82k
youtube.com/watch?v=wOTWZut1FHs
mega.nz/#F!R65w3K6b!j5zKxjz41RhM7w6rnxOmCA
ibanez.com/products/ag_detail17.php?year=2017&area_id=2&cat_id=3&series_id=93&data_id=235&color=CL01
55chan.org/mu/src/1511741917660.ogg
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm4Cs6Jlpng
clyp.it/b1anp5mo
clyp.it/pz4zmguc
guitarcenter.com/Vox/Valvetronix-VT20X-20W-1x8-Guitar-Modeling-Combo-Amp.gc?_requestid=111852
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bass is best

No one even knows a bassist even exists.

Telecaster > Stratocaster

youtu.be/TJWXgWrK82k

true
stop posting this garbage

Bass is gay. For fags. Who nobody cares about.

how do i become as good as hj freaks, or as good as any other japanese bassist?
youtube.com/watch?v=wOTWZut1FHs

why are they all so good? how can they all play so crazy, i dont think ive ever seen this kind of proficient playing and it looks all to common with the japanese

bass is the easiest instrument in existence

bass just sucks ass

>playing an instrument that's named after a fish
is there anything more humiliating?

kalimba is easier

nice posts by the way

i think its the other way around, but still humiliating they used a instruments name for a fish

Guitar is a lot easier my friend. I play guitar, bass guitar, mandolin, lute, banjo, upright bass, cello, and guitar is the easiest of them all (other than keyboard).

can i practice bass without an amp or will i develop bad habits?
im thinking of buying a cheap bass to learn

ill have you know that the guitar is one of the, if not THE most difficult and complex instruments to learn according to Time magazine

yeah, I almost never use an amp for practice. just make sure you keep the bass close to your ears so you can actually hear it.

Is there a expression pedal that does both passive and controlled voltage?

is this an acceptable tele colour?

yeah

No

You should plug in when you can because if you play ambient all the time you'll never learn how to mute all the extra noise that occur, and you'll have trouble sounding clean.

Only if you're playing country.

well my assumption to be good as good as hj freaks is to start stroking many dicks.

>unironically quoting time magazine

Sheet Music: mega.nz/#F!R65w3K6b!j5zKxjz41RhM7w6rnxOmCA
Why won't you add this to OP?

what's the best colour then?

>guitar
>sheet music
fuck right off mate.

maple , and a pastel, senpai.

maple fingerboard and a pastel body

Tabs are also there beneath staff.

Whats the opinion here on the PRS CE 24? From what I can gather it's basically the same as a regular PRS Custom 24, same parts and everything, but is 50% cheaper because it has a bolt on maple neck instead of a set mahogany neck.

Those Nashville Teles are made with Pau Ferro now. If you want one try to find one with rosewood from 2 years ago.

They seem like cool guitars.

maple neck best neck

Thanks

hmm not sure what I downloaded.
Where did you get these from?

Is it Guitar Pro?

Ok that link has made me want more classical tabs.
Any good books or pdf's?
Any good compositions that can be played satisfactorily on the guitar?
What about lute songs?

lute music is fun since the tuning of the lute is very similar to guitar, although with extra strings (most commonly two). if we were to put these extra strings on the guitar it would be like this:
E(G)ADGBE(A) (brackets representing the extra strings)
because of this, you might have to make some slight re-arrangements

>triggering
It just doesn't make sense to have an upside-down headstock.

Enjoy mate.

Don't worry. It is safe to download. I got it from an open directory. I run it through an antivirus before uploading.

No. These are high quality pdfs. It includes both Staff and Tab notation.

I might have something for classical. Let me check and if I find anything, I will upload. Keep lurking /gg/ meanwhile.

Currently have an Artcore AS73. Looking for a hollowbody in the 600-800$ range. Any recs? Or should I just take the money and upgrade my Artcore?

>>sheet music
>fuck right off mate.

Check libgen. Search under terms: classical guitar, fingerstyle guitar, you will get many books.

I want this. but epiphone and gibson wont make it.

The 64/65 melody maker shape is got tier.

Eastman AR371

Theres the Gordon Smith GS1 and 2 but they are expensive.

Is there any advantage to playing classical songs on a classical guitar as opposed to a acoustic guitar?
I've heard the large neck is important but I struggle enough with some stupid 5 fret chords that I can't imagine it'd help at all.

classical music sounds like shit on acoustic

Trust me, classical is better. The timbre is better, and the lower tension is better

Ok I'll buy one tomorrow then.
Is there anything I should look out for? Like solid neck, etc idk.
I can only spend like $400 max though since I'm a NEET.
And I'm using 'silk and steel' strings on my acoustic, idk if they really help with anything though, they just feel sticky.

good classical guitars are pretty affordable, you should be fine, just look out for good string tension and a good fretboard

you can get high tension nylon strings.

I would recommend a valencia or ibanez.

Ibanez sells a thinline classical with a cutaway and pickup that has a really nice neck.

ibanez.com/products/ag_detail17.php?year=2017&area_id=2&cat_id=3&series_id=93&data_id=235&color=CL01

oi

yeah?

como vai você?

>that gay flamenco cutaway

oh fuck I can only find ibanez's with pickup sadly, personally I don't like the aesthetic.
Do you think cutaway's would be helpful?
I've never owned a guitar with one but will I be limited without it?
Ok thanks.
What's good string tension though? And fretboard??

very nice thanks

55chan.org/mu/src/1511741917660.ogg

good string tension and good fretboard just means usable and comfortable, string tension should be relatively low, just pointing out since some of the cheaper models are geared towards kids and are assembled with no real care

>Friend had a Peavey predator in the late 90s, early 2000s that was a pretty decent strat copy
>look to buy one on ebay
>they changed the body shape and now look like a shitty music man rippoff

how old are you mon uncle

So every neck besides gibson/epiphone, custom built guitars, and guitars with aluminum necks?

it kinda does.
You know why hendrix sounded the way he did is because the headstock was upside down.
The E / A / D were a bit longer and that gave the strings that distinctive piano attach he had.
Most people get the inverted headstock for the looks though.

gu1t4r is c00l
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm4Cs6Jlpng

As a bass player, I have too agree

Shouldn't be too difficult to make one by modding a standard exp pedal

Anecdotal proof reckons a higher tension and a more scoopy sound, but i think its more of just an aesthetic change than a functional

thinking about buying a 300$ electric guitar as my first one
should I? or am I missing some essential rite of passage by not playing on a second hand piece of shit as my first one?

youll be missing out on the excuse that your riff only sounds like shit because it's a 35 dollar guitar

clyp.it/b1anp5mo
clyp.it/pz4zmguc

Is this the best cheap pedal for Hendrix tones?

Good practice amps in the 150 - 200 USD price range?
I’m thinking about getting a Champion 40 but I’m not sure yet
I’ll be using it mainly for warm, clean tones and some shitty distorted ones. Not really looking for a metal type of tone.

>lying this hard

here is your hierarchy for the instruments you listed

Guitar>upright>cello>banjo>lute>mando>bass

im already going to reply to your next post because I have shit to do today

>muh guitar hardest

trying playing any classical piece on a guitar and get back to me on how easy it is, or play some chord melody for me.

You know what? I was wrong. You've convinced me that on some levels it does make sense. (His acoustic sig has it upside-down playing left or right, though. Go figure.)

Just buy a les pauls special and file it down.

What do you think about picrelated?
I really like the setup and am thinking about pulling the trigger on this one.
Alternatively I could buy some MiJ start and try to do it myself but I'm too lazy to mess with the bodywork and wiring.
The only worry is that it's made in Mexico to keep the cost lower but apparently Ed wanted it to be this way.

guitarcenter.com/Vox/Valvetronix-VT20X-20W-1x8-Guitar-Modeling-Combo-Amp.gc?_requestid=111852

Looks neat. The fact that it's made in Mexico doesn't really matter all that much. You can do a few upgrades yourself

What should I downsize a little big muff to.

What do you think about that JBJ in the bridge? I love single coils but I only had a cheapo affinity squier strat for like 9 years, so would it still be an upgrade in clarity on bridge pickup, not mentioning the thikness?

micro bigmuff

I will write songs in 80s pop style just so I can turn them into vaporwave. Thoughts?

Well, if you want a single coil in the bridge, you should go for it. You can just sell or trade the bridge pickup

As in physical size? Get a kit for like 30 bucks and use a small enclosure. Don't have pics on this computer but mine is roughly the size of any BOSS pedal or Phase 90. Got it from General Guitar Gadgets.

Might I recommend dis? The relicing is shit and has a too-thin for my tastes bolt on neck. But it tics most of the boxes I wanted ticked.

>Sustainer

Why would anyone invest in this meme of an instrument? You're not a soyboy, are you user?

I was just asking if that pickup is still an upgrade over the cheap chinese single coil in terms of clarity. I don't think that 'bucker would be a deal breaker for me if it offers some punch in addition to the clarity of the neck and middle pups.
I've bought an ebow half a year ago and really liked it. The only issue was an inability to play chords with it and quick change of strings. This thing apparently fixes it.

BlackStar HT1 is a nice simple amp if you don't have a boner for tone shaping. Valvetronix are shit, don't listen to the other faggot that suggested one.

doesn't matter.

bolt on being inferior to set neck or neck through is a boomer meme

I thought that was a numale meme

Redpill me on Gibson, why are they a meme?

cuz haters hate the best

Overpriced for a guitar with shitty QC

What are some good amp headphones for under 50?

Mostly the high price mixed with shitty quality control. Especially bad considering there are so many brands making Gibson-style guitars with a prettier price. If you can find a used Gibson from a couple of decades ago though, it might be good.